TT or Mold Armor

Options
Mericre - Harshlands
Mericre - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
I'm a level 76 cleric who already gathered most of my TT80 gears (arm, boots, robe, pants, weapon). I have been level 76 for over 5 days now because I've been doing TT80 constantly, if not I tend to collect mid mats for subs that I need for my armors and weapon. 45 substance is really a lot. The average price for 1 sub is 60k on Harshland (correct me if I'm wrong HL peeps), so 60k x 45 =2.7mil.

I still don't know whether I should make this gears, because if I do sell this mats I can get over 5mil, if not maybe more. And I hear that the TT80 armors are pretty much useless unless you want to go gold TT90 at later level. Some advise me to make it since I have the mat, but some says to just buy the mold armor: cheaper, but most of mold armors are 70-80. I need help picking what armor I should get.

Btw if I go in the path of making the TT80 gears, please give me tips to get this many subs

Sorry if there's similar thread like this, I've tried searching but no luck whatsoever
Post edited by Mericre - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    compare parts and pick better ones?

subs are costly but u wont get molds for free
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sell those mats. TT80 green is... well... even a good 3* gear is better.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    molds/ legendary gear is what i used until i was ready for TT90... you dont stay in those levels long enough to spend the amount of money you would on TT armor- like 9 months ago when i was in my 70s to 80s gamma pushed you to level quick in those levels so i cant imagine how fast people are leveling now with all the added bounty hunters/ dailies/ hyper stones ><

plus rofl at what the guy above me said about TT80.... b:chuckle so true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    molds/ legendary gear is what i used until i was ready for TT90... you dont stay in those levels long enough to spend the amount of money you would on TT armor- like 9 months ago when i was in my 70s to 80s gamma pushed you to level quick in those levels so i cant imagine how fast people are leveling now with all the added bounty hunters/ dailies/ hyper stones ><

plus rofl at what the guy above me said about TT80.... b:chuckle so true

This^.

Back when I was 7x-8x I just used armor I picked up from FBs or molds until 90. Leveling has been made super easy in this game with Oracles, Hyper EXP, BHs, x2 exp event. You're better off saving your resources for when you hit 90-99 for the better gear. HH/TT80 really isn't worth it unless you have loads of extra cash to spend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I made TT80 because I had originally wanted TT90 gold. I wish I hadn't b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Henchman - Dreamweaver
    Henchman - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Untill 90, All TT robe gear is kinda ****.

I know i used Sleeves of the sea captain(lvl77 mold) Steppenwolf Lords Cape (77 mold) Dark pants of hades (69 mold) and some 3 star boots untill i hit level 90. It worked pretty well for what i needed.

The tt 90 gear is awsome though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You might want to consider keeping the tt80 green sleeve because tt90 gold sleeve can be used as a end game sleeve.

As for tt90 green, a few parts are awesome, a few parts aren't that great. But they are still decent.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mericre - Harshlands
    Mericre - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I was playing around with the Pwi Calculator and figured out my armor build.
    Here it is:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=46d84d38c7529073

P.S. I got all the mold for this except the sundown pendant (need to finish Wraith Ploy) and I decided to put my vit the same as my lvl, so till 76-80 I will be adding all stats to vit until its the same as my level

EDIT:
    I got all the coins by selling the TT mats (I got 6.4mil) and mounts I rarely use (got 4mil selling 11m/s kirrin)
    I decided to refine it because I'll be using it for 14 levels and the HP boost is just amazing.