Finaly got 90.. and now???

Options
Redemptionz - Sanctuary
Redemptionz - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
After some months wasted playing i finaly got 90 but what i must aim for now?
should i do tts and fcc forever untill get lv 100?
so boring... b:surrender
Post edited by Redemptionz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

GZ! You can finally go outside now! b:mischievous
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i want 99 skillsb:cry
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Equip a charm or two and go kill some people! b:chuckle
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1) Get some HP and MP charms
    2) Get a squad of 6 people that vary from 90-95
    3) Get started on FF runs
    4) PROFIT!!!111

Next to that Lunar is also an option, or the RB.
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Redemptionz - Sanctuary
    Redemptionz - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    GZ! You can finally go outside now! b:mischievous

LMAO Good idea b:laugh
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL i never had t ask myself that Question, but well probably cause i ENJOY playing my Cleric.

Sounds a bit like you actually never had fun and it was just work getting yours there. If you had fun, why would it have been wasted time? Thats what its about :)

And well yeah i know its not easy too find something really challenging anymore but as Cleric and all the times you get asked for help with TTs, FFs FBs, BHs etc and your Dailys there usually isnt much time to get bored anyways b:chuckle

What i do when i get bored and we have time is that my Hubby (Barb lvl 96) and me go and try ourselves on SoT or Abbadon or something like that just for some fun and drops (yes it takes ages since its just the 2 of us, thats why we dont get to do it often but when we do its great fun b:victory) That might be something you could try

b:byeb:pleased
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i Am pretty sure u get more exp by grinding in 3rd map then fc runs. I am not sure about the lv requirement but i saw a lv92 veno in third map this week.
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would be working on getting my pages or skill books.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im not even 90 and im already bored lol
    Been on pk lately draging friends with me aswell xD pretty much fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Henchman - Dreamweaver
    Henchman - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love playing my cleric

I actualy re rolled from a 76 archer to this. Needless to say i enjoy every moment of it :D

I like being the one people have to go to as opposed to the one who needs to rely on other people (Don't know why people say clerics can't solo, i did it fine myself when i needed too.) i get second pick on tt runs, i don't get hit a lot and even now that i find myself at level 90+ i always can find something to do, wether it be helping out fellow faction mates or poking at a world boss. im really never that bored (unless im in arch. then you know, i get sucked into browsing catshops and going braindead.)

As for what to do now, your level 90+ your a high level. Go show the gaming comunity of PWI that not all high level clerics are snotty and stuck up. help out a noob, Help your fellow guildies! or just randomly swoop down and save people from agonizing deaths at the hands of krixix! your a level 90+ cleric. skies the limit :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Finaly got 90.. and now???
    Equip that TT90 gear. Put those pdef shards in, and go out and kill some people b:dirty
    Thats pretty much all I do eversince I hit 90. Kinda braindead of the countless of TT and FC runs I did to get to this point. So now i'm just in need of a break from those. After that break, its all about the TT runs for TT99 and FC to get to 99 b:sad
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

PK. And PK aaaaaaa llllooooooooottttttttt b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray