Outbidded Faction Recruits!

Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide
Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Ok so we've been on the map for 1 month now, perhaps it's time to recruit ! ^^

Outbidded faction recruits L60+, we help with BH, Lochmur Guardian Beast, and misc bosses. If the leader or vice-leader is free, L60s are definitely helped to get your TT60 wpn.

If you are L70+ we offer even more, as the vice-leader and officers will take on BH for 7X daily. It will be a breeze levelling to 80 with us.

Upon hitting L80+, doing frost city as a faction, will get u to L90 really quickly.

At L90, we have a lot of misc smaller TT90 mats that will be sponsored to you ^^

And don't worry about your TT99 sets, the officers are from 2yrs+ servers and know their way around :D

What stance our faction actually stands at is that we are neutral to the world politics, and are looking for "MiniWars" where smaller sized factions can have friendlies with us, eg. a 20v20 or 30v30 war. Or as time allows growth, MiniWars can go up to 40v40 or even 50v50. We will be screening and accepting/rejecting requests from small/average sized growing faction leaders to have MiniWars with us and gladly host them on Black Mountain.

We do hope that the moderate or larger sized factions spare a thought for the smaller and growing factions out there, and allow them to enjoy small TWs, along with the clash of the larger titans.

PM/whisper any of our officers in-game for an interview/invite =D

Most of us use ventrilo daily and it's a goofy riot if you get on vent. We have players of both genders(yes girls!) from all over the world, Croatio, Sweden, America, Europe, Singapore, India and it is a really diverse community.

If you want to goof around, have fun, and grow together with us, join Outbidded!
Post edited by Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    (yes girls!)

There are no girls on the internet, this makes me disbelieve everything you have said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think what Dancing means is:

G:uys
    I:n
    R:eal
    L:ife
    b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    oh if you get on our ventrilo you can actually verify they are authentic females, of the human species =P
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh if you get on our ventrilo you can actually verify they are authentic females, of the human species =P

No wai b:shutup
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:laugh Dancing_eyes epic veno fun to play with you hope to do more FC with you in the future.

GL on your guild
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    Kaeryn - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We have players of both genders(yes girls!)

He's lyin'. *wiggles pen0r*
    edited April 2010
    Ohh yeah, he (kaeryn) has one of the sexiest male voices on vent ever, lol!

*blush blusH* b:thanks TY ToyTank, GL with ur faction too :D

SO once again, Outbidded recruits anyone who wants to have a fun, goofy, and vibrant atmosphere! We are high on crack and camsex all day and night!

Look for any of the officers for invite!
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Ohh yeah, he (kaeryn) has one of the sexiest male voices on vent ever, lol!

Oh f*ck yeah baby. Burp.

Oh you think I'm bad? Just wait 'til Raiko comes here and starts farting.

Ok ok, I guess I'll add something constructive (since dancing is lecturing me on Vent) ... ... Ehmmmm...

*cricket cricket* ... Oh well, I tried.

Snort.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just a quick question... why did you name it outbidded? lol
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
    edited April 2010
    about the faction name...well guessing contest begins! winner gets 10m, from my vice-leader.

example of a creative post: We're reserving this parking lot till when Leviathan finally reaches black mountain. =D
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Just a quick question... why did you name it outbidded? lol

Nobody knows. We found dancing_eyes lying in a corner in City of the Lost and thought he was cute so we adopted him. Or maybe it was the other way around...

Either way, my guess is the story goes something like: "Once upon a time there was a boy named dancing_eyes (your parents got serious issues, dude) who came home late from a party, stoned as f... "

Lul, I'll ask him to explain further in this thread. When he's not stoned.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are no girls on the internet, this makes me disbelieve everything you have said.

Hey there are girls! I'm a girl for one, and I know there are other girls b:angryb:surrender

And awww I would join but I still can't think of joining another faction different from Infamy...
    Yeah I know .__. I'm an idiot to keep on holding back from a faction I'll never probably get back into again but its just my personality >____<

Maybe in the future b:surrender Or if I get convinced somehow b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Hey there are girls! I'm a girl for one, and I know there are other girls b:angryb:surrender

And awww I would join but I still can't think of joining another faction different from Infamy...
    Yeah I know .__. I'm an idiot to keep on holding back from a faction I'll never probably get back into again but its just my personality >____<

*Gasp!* I think irrelevant drama has entered the thread! *popcorn*
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    about the faction name...well guessing contest begins! winner gets 10m, from my vice-leader.

example of a creative post: We're reserving this parking lot till when Leviathan finally reaches black mountain. =D

When you bid on land and outbid someone you get to stick it in their face? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • psytec
    psytec Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    dooo di doooo di do.. Hello we will have 1 more girl in faction when soul gets the snip tuck! lolz cya in game
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hey there are girls!

Lies.

I'm a girl for one

Lies.

Go learn teh rules of the internet. Mehbe on Encyclopedia Dramatica, I'm sure that great website would interest you.

Honestly Hope... you're so naive...
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    psytec wrote: »
    dooo di doooo di do.. Hello we will have 1 more girl in faction when soul gets the snip tuck! lolz cya in game

lololol Q XD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Yea...cause every faction wants someone that levels once a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *Gasp!* I think irrelevant drama has entered the thread! *popcorn*

o.o I'm not drama....
    Lies.

Lies.

Go learn teh rules of the internet. Mehbe on Encyclopedia Dramatica, I'm sure that great website would interest you.

Honestly Hope... you're so naive...

o.o...... Wow... Fail.... If you don't realize I'm a girl yet, thats sad b:chuckle You guys are so blinded by the world of gaming you can't realize when a real girl is there b:laugh Trust me there are girls in the game
    Yea...cause every faction wants someone that levels once a month.

Fyi, I haven't leveled pretty much since I quit Infamy. I don't see the point of leveling anymore if I'm forced to level to stay in level requirements. Anyways you guys are going to be happy soon when I stop playing PWI for a while so I can catch up on school work and start track training b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010

Trust me there are girls in the game

Me so tickled.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o.o I'm not drama....

lies b:chuckle
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are no girls on the internet

sausage fest FTL
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Kaeryn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    sausage fest FTL

DAMN right! So stay out, sissies! More sausage for Kaeryn ftw b:laugh
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o.o...... Wow... Fail.... If you don't realize I'm a girl yet, thats sad b:chuckle You guys are so blinded by the world of gaming you can't realize when a real girl is there b:laugh Trust me there are girls in the game

Jesus. Thats what I mean by you being naive. Of course i know you're a girl >.>. Its called a freaking meme. go search that on encyclopedia dramatica. :P
  • SouIShot - Raging Tide
    SouIShot - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    psytec wrote: »

b:cry meanies i plan to keep my PvPness thank you very much =]