Need Frostcovered Squad

Meatbunz - Archosaur
Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Signing myself up for a week of non-stop FF runs after I hit 80 b:laugh, any1 wanna join me and enjoy the frigid exp filled FF instance? b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Meatbunz - Archosaur on

Comments

• ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Can I bring along my PWI coloring book!

b:chuckle

FF is one of those places you want to make sure no one is too relaxed and have plenty of time on thier hands...

b:surrender

I pass for now, I'm only lvl 18 clerice but once i do get up in rank and such..

b:infuriated

Im one excellent cleric at what i do.. wuvz multi=tasking and the challenge of being a cleric..

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You need a lvl 85.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sheesh the server is hardly 2 weeks old and already people doing FCC, this game needs to get more challenging.
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    FC lvl to open is 85, and if you want 2 even complete it under 2hours u need to be 88-92 for a decently fast fc. Any lower lvl lk 80-85 is goin to result in a 2hour fc w. alot of dead people
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lies. At 78 I tanked FC with a squad of low 8xs, one 85 cleric, and high 7xs. We did it in about 2 hours and 14 minutes, up to head room, and no one died.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    >:O yeah so take me so i can learn or get me an armored bear b:cute
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Signing myself up for a week of non-stop FF runs after I hit 80 b:laugh, any1 wanna join me and enjoy the frigid exp filled FF instance? b:pleased

Meat judging by some bhs fb squads ive been with i really advise u to wait a bit or u gonna die lots and lots of times..

2 hours, forget it ive never seen so many ppl afking like i see on this server...
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol don't like the way I do my fb/bh? I think you might be the only one on the server who thinks that way b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sheesh the server is hardly 2 weeks old and already people doing FCC, this game needs to get more challenging.

The game has challenge. People just don't care for the journey of getting through the lower levels. Everyone just wants to be the highest level possible in the shortest time possible. What PWI need to do it create a new PvP server without any cash shop till 30, and no oracles OR packs of any kind.

People will have to level up the old fashioned way. Also, BH should be reduced to one a day, with stackability, so you get a different one every day.

Maybe if they increased the Exp mobs and quests get at 60+, people would be grinding more.

All we're seeing these days is oracles and hyper sessioners.
    But, we can only dream ...
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The game has challenge. People just don't care for the journey of getting through the lower levels. Everyone just wants to be the highest level possible in the shortest time possible. What PWI need to do it create a new PvP server without any cash shop till 30, and no oracles OR packs of any kind.

People will have to level up the old fashioned way. Also, BH should be reduced to one a day, with stackability, so you get a different one every day.

Maybe if they increased the Exp mobs and quests get at 60+, people would be grinding more.

All we're seeing these days is oracles and hyper sessioners.
    But, we can only dream ...

Those kinda of dreams never come true b:sad , instead they turn into nightmares b:shocked .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    FC lvl to open is 85, and if you want 2 even complete it under 2hours u need to be 88-92 for a decently fast fc. Any lower lvl lk 80-85 is goin to result in a 2hour fc w. alot of dead people

dose it matter how long it takes when u have hyper for the heads?
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Exactly, but yeah. I'm down for FCC always everyday. Lv. 80 BM.