Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
ok so i am a lvl 67 veno with about 1940 rep. erlyer today in bh a person that was lvl 64 told me they had 2200 rep. i still have afew quests left to do i grinded alot with the x2 xp thing going on but wat i would like to know is wat should my rep me at my lvl. also besides spending big cash is there a way to get up rep besides quests? like i know about stamps but is there anything els thanx for the help :)
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Helping in call to duties, wraith attacks, one man army quests.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    r they daily quests for jsut 1 time deal kinda thing?
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    oh realy the 1 man army quests give rep i didnt know that
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It may also be that the person with more rep than you simply bought Wraith Commander's Tags at the Auction... there's some tag that is sold quite readily that's worth 25 rep a pop. Depends on if rep is that important to you to give up the coin to get it faster.

Level 5 Darkness Stamps in BH59 (Valley of Disaster) is also a good source for those since it's typically not wined... you'll start getting those at L70 I think.

One-man army's only 3 rep but it gives cele frags too and is a source of income if you sell the DQ items, so the classical grind works there. BH (except for BH59) doesn't really pay and BH69 and higher actually costs due to wine-split, but no Stamps drop in BH69 or higher.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    i read a thing erlyer today im not sure if it is true or not but it siad at lvl 90 maby 100 i might have read wrong that u can pick wat u get from bh and it give u rep if u pick a certen 1 somthing like 63 rep or somthing is that true alos u can pick from sprit or xp if i read right
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Second BH for level 100+ lets you choose between exp, spirit, and a rep reward.

Also there's 85+ PQ that you can get rep from.

For the lower levels, though, you basically have getting in lots of FBs, grinding on one man army quests, farming darkness stamps, using wedding candy, and getting wraith soldier's dog tags/officer badges be they from wraith invasions or from using tokens/AH to buy them.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have 12084 rep right now. Mostly from helping on fbs... darkness stamps, dog tags from wraith attacks, secret letters and TT runs. Also done a fair share of one man armies... but I did a LOT of fbs before there was BH.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.