Question For KD

Mercies - Harshlands
Mercies - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Will the Harshlands map ever look like this again?
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6731/twmap.png
Post edited by Mercies - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do you want it to look like that again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mercies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Do you want it to look like that again?
    TBH I like your $hit talking than your QQing
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    First off....im gunna have to ask you to stop circumventing the filter.

2nd....losing TW wont prevent me from trash talking, in case you haven't noticed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    By looking at this map I remember those hard times KY went through b:cry But now we are stronger then ever and they cant stop us!b:cool

P.S. gf on saturday KD, wasnt expecting it to b that long but was fun xD
  • Mercies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    First off....im gunna have to ask you to stop circumventing the filter.

2nd....losing TW wont prevent me from trash talking, in case you haven't noticed.

Speaking of losing, why do you have that victory sig?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    14 weeks. At this stage, it would have taken 14 weeks to gain so much fun. Kylin, grats for ruining it all. I would love to see KD come out of this jam on top, but unless you pull off some tricky ****...
    BTW mercies, Don't post on an alt.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Mercies takes the prize for worst troll on the HL portion of the forums.....Its like he just read all the threads ive posted in and copied other comments made against me. The lame signature comment is like....3 weeks old. out of date troll is out of date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mercies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    14 weeks. At this stage, it would have taken 14 weeks to gain so much fun. Kylin, grats for ruining it all. I would love to see KD come out of this jam on top, but unless you pull off some tricky ****...
    BTW mercies, Don't post on an alt.

Why are you blaming KY?
    Its not their fault KD couldn't protect their own land
    And no....
  • Mercies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Mercies takes the prize for worst troll on the HL portion of the forums.....Its like he just read all the threads ive posted in and copied other comments made against me. The lame signature comment is like....3 weeks old. out of date troll is out of date.

TY Taboo
    You speak of loosing TW on your post and I see this big victory sig on my face
    What do you expect me to post?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    TY Taboo
    You speak of losing TW on your post and I see this big victory sig on my face
    What do you expect me to post?

Fixed and if i remember correctly, we win more wars than we lose every week.

And i would expect you to post something a little more witty and not completely over used by others 3 weeks ago.....you got work to do kid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillKillU - Harshlands
    WillKillU - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fixed and if i remember correctly, we win more wars than we lose every week.

ya its true r u stupid how u cant see that they win like 5 fake bids every week?
    technically they dont lose lands cos they dont showb:surrender
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    they showed today many in my team wasnt prepared for war.. i must admit i wasnt too.
    so we were lame yesterday.. next time it wont happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Neither were the 70 of us with no defense leader.

PS - Zulu is now like 3x stronger than you guys
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

oh really? if Zulu is 3x stronger then us then u guys are truly fkedb:laugh
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh really? if Zulu is 3x stronger then us then u guys are truly fkedb:laugh

I wouldn't say 3x stronger, but yeah they are getting pretty powerful.

Back to the OP, pretty bad troll alt. Not even trying to be creative. If you really want to troll Tabby, at least come up with your own material, instead of repeating things everyone has already done. Come on, there are like a million things to make fun of the guy for, and you just dig up stuff that's already been done? Urg, lame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pharoah - Harshlands
    Pharoah - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^ You just repeated all the stuff Taboo said to him. Ride **** much?
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^ You just repeated all the stuff Taboo said to him. Ride **** much?

Agreeing with a friend on a valid point = **** riding.

Dully noted Cap't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Dully noted Cap't.

Uh oh...I think I've been very naughty

and I didn't even know it.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Let me see if I understand whats going on here, KD ppl like to ride each other ****? o.O

j/k rofl
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Pharoah - Harshlands
    Pharoah - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Dully noted Cap't.

Haha, maybe if it was occasional, but you come to ol' Tabbys rescue every thread.
  • GLv_BM - Harshlands
    GLv_BM - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010

lolz zulu.. guess we'll have to see when we fight <3b:kiss
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Expired thread is expired.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lolz zulu.. guess we'll have to see when we fight <3b:kiss

saying this w/ no ego involved. Zulu has more players that hit hard than you guys do. Also the fact that their ranged class's gives them a big advantage over their opponents. If you can take out those hard hitters on a consistent basis Zulu really doesnt have anything.

Also a notable difference between you guys and Zulu is that zulu is made of players who've pk'd for a long time and are used to bringing pots and prepareing for a fight, while you guys dont have that many players like that. Once again this is just my point of view
    that i see whenever we TW.

In terms of Zulu vs KD, its kind of like fighting yourself and not for fun. It's no suprise to anyone that many of the players in Kingdom who Pk'd and PvP'd quite often in the world and in the tournament when it was still around, are now in Zulu. The reason for their leaveing will be debated over and over and i really dont feel like going into it, depsite what people say the truth is the truth.

So for the past 5-6 weeks we've been rebuilding and retraining player how to TW, how to PvP, what gear they should have, etc. It's really been paying off and i'm sure maybe 1-2 weeks 3 at the most we'll be able to attack and defend zulu no problem at all. I have to say one of the most notable difference's between KD and any other faction on the server is the amount of dedicated players commited to improving themselves. For a short while we kind of lost that when we first started loseing TW's which lead to a long recovery.

However one thing that needs to change imo is that Zulu doesnt like fighting on equal terms. I know every guild on the map will have a spy every now and then, however i think zulu just takes it way to far. Really to me it just shows how scared you are of the people on the map and the factions that are about to get on the map if you have to camp their GC 24/7. I'm sure some players in KD might try to spy on ur chat but i dobut it's to the amount you guys do it.

Speaking of factions that i see getting on the map Crimson suprised me last TW w/ a lot more players than i expected to show up. I do think it's a bit sad you want to attack the faction that's being ganked the most but to each their own. Alot of the smaller factions are starting to really get active in terms of wanting to TW and wanting to take the game to another level. If these smaller factions started talking to each other, putting aside difference's we'll see a lot more competivie TW scene.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010

However one thing that needs to change imo is that Zulu doesnt like fighting on equal terms. I know every guild on the map will have a spy every now and then, however i think zulu just takes it way to far. Really to me it just shows how scared you are of the people on the map and the factions that are about to get on the map if you have to camp their GC 24/7. I'm sure some players in KD might try to spy on ur chat but i dobut it's to the amount you guys do it.

You do realize I actually don't have a spy but rather friends feeding me information so I can troll you on worldchat? It was fun while it lasted though. The forum accounts are mainly out of curiosity, Michael still has access to zuluforums and to be honest, that doesn't concern me. It's not like anything on there is top secret. anyways, point being we don't "have" to camp gc 24/7, we just do it every now and then when we're bored. (I don't have an account myself but there's plenty others :p)

I like how Zulu doesn't like fighting on equal terms though..last time I heard TW was 80vs80?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
    edited April 2010
    You do realize I actually don't have a spy but rather friends feeding me information so I can troll you on worldchat?

Hmm sounds like a spy to me. I'm suprised u still have friends in KD though b:surprised and i guess u just pass our info in gc along to the rest of zulu as well.

It was fun while it lasted though. The forum accounts are mainly out of curiosity, Michael still has access to zuluforums and to be honest, that doesn't concern me. It's not like anything on there is top secret. anyways, point being we don't "have" to camp gc 24/7, we just do it every now and then when we're bored.

I guess every now and then is 24/7, always find it funny whever the guild tries to do something zulu just happens to pop out of the tele

(I don't have an account myself but there's plenty others :p)
    So you agree there are multiple people that spy on KD chat even if it's not yourself

I like how Zulu doesn't like fighting on equal terms though..last time I heard TW was 80vs80?

I meant equal terms in just fair PvP and TW. You all always have to cheat imo in some form or fashion to beat someone.

As far as i'm conerened Zulu will always think there some great revloutnary guild whose trying to defeat KD who oppress's everyone and has 100bil coin in our banks. I wonder how long your 4 mages will stay in guild though b4 makeing another rpk faction.
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rule34 (Against KD) ---> Pendulum (Against KD) ---> Zulu (Against KD)

You guys seriously thing this is a revolutionary thing?
    edited April 2010
    As far as i'm conerened Zulu will always think there some great revloutnary guild whose trying to defeat KD who oppress's everyone and has 100bil coin in our banks. I wonder how long your 4 mages will stay in guild though b4 makeing another rpk faction.
    Rule34 (Against KD) ---> Pendulum (Against KD) ---> Zulu (Against KD)

You guys seriously thing this is a revolutionary thing?

This is just my opinon i do not represent the entire guild nor does anyone else
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I meant equal terms in just fair PvP and TW. You all always have to cheat imo in some form or fashion to beat someone.

1. How the fock did we cheat on Sunday in a 80vs80 city defense war?

2. Fair pvp? Every World PvP varies depending on the circumstances. Every guild outnumbers one another some way or some how unintentionally. ie, if someone calls for 2 more at westgate in gc, 3-4 or maybe even 5 ppl come without saying anything so they don't know how many people is exactly going. Another example would be; 2 people from "X" guild left right when the 2 people from "Y" guild came to help.

If you want fair PvP, lets schedule a 6v6 or a 12v12. I'll use my grade 12 shtty 99 crit sword instead of 8jun. You can bring 8jun bancawk, nirvana bow or whoeva. It really don't matter. I just want to prove that all you spit on the forums is just pure nonsense.

And stop with your **** QQQQQQQQQQQ about "spys". We DON'T camp your gc 24/7. What's the point? What is there to spy? Friends from KD just tells us what idiots like you type in your gc so we can troll you on world chat. Actually, g'head, go register an account on zuluhl.darkbb.com. I'll give you member access just for fun.

Your starting to remind me of MD. That's not a good thing. Trust me.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Rofl.
    Rofl..
    Rofl...
    Rofl....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    1. How the fock did we cheat on Sunday in a 80vs80 city defense war?

idk u tell me o.o

2. Fair pvp? Every World PvP varies depending on the circumstances. Every guild outnumbers one another some way or some how unintentionally. ie, if someone calls for 2 more at westgate in gc, 5-10 or maybe even 9 ppl come without saying anything so they don't know how many people is exactly going. Another example would be; 2 people from "X" guild left right when the 2 people from "Y" guild came to help.

If you want fair PvP, lets schedule a 6v6 or a 12v12. I'll use my grade 12 shtty 99 crit sword instead of 8jun. You can bring 8jun bancawk, nirvana bow or whoeva. It really don't matter. I just want to prove that all you spit on the forums is just pure nonsense.

And stop with your **** QQQQQQQQQQQ about "spys". We DON'T camp your gc 24/7. What's the point? What is there to spy? Spies from KD just tells us what idiots like you type in your gc so we can troll you on world chat. Actually, g'head, go register an account on zuluhl.darkbb.com. I'll give you member access just for fun.

fixed.

Your starting to remind me of MD. That's not a good thing. Trust me.

So your telling me your "friends" in KD tell you whats going on in our GC whenver something of relevance is said? Hmmm if it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck its a duck.

In any case like i said somewhere the truth is the truth and it always comes out. Zulu will forever deny all the **** the pull and try to justify it when they get caught. In terms of skill no one is denying that zulu is bad at TW i was just pointing out that you guys seem to use your "friends" alot more than most guilds on the server.