i dropped my weapon :'(

Options
lymphocyte
lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
i got attacked by someone so i attacked back and then got killed by someone else and dropped my TT90 axes with +5 refine b:cry plz if anyoen sees it could you give it back to me my name is Pwnpwnpwn
Post edited by lymphocyte on

Comments

• combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    reminds me of the time amour killed someone and they dropped a 5% hp necklace, but a random picked it up.

and when amour asked if he could have it the guy actually gave it to him.

i felt that the world was turning its back on logic, but who knows, maybe itll happen again.

if not, i predict that the subsequent replies will be something to the effect of 'learn not to drop and deal with it'
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to me this is partly the main point of pvp.

i wouldnt give it back to you either!
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You were red, you don't drop equipped items when pink. Unless you had them sitting in your inventory for some reason...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lymphocyte wrote: »
    Pwnpwnpwn

Thats correct, you do pwn...at trolling people O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats correct, you do pwn...at trolling people O.o

b:bye carebear knows nothing.. go away.
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    combatx wrote: »
    reminds me of the time amour killed someone and they dropped a 5% hp necklace, but a random picked it up.

and when amour asked if he could have it the guy actually gave it to him.

i felt that the world was turning its back on logic, but who knows, maybe itll happen again.

if not, i predict that the subsequent replies will be something to the effect of 'learn not to drop and deal with it'

'learn not to drop and deal with it'

b:cute
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Urlaghan - Lost City
    Urlaghan - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I once was attacked by a wizard from.... RageQuit I guess near the entrance of the Twilight Temple. I was purely white, and guess what? I dropped my swiftshadow which was equipped, and I still have no idea how that happened.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:bye carebear knows nothing.. go away.
    The arrogance of PvP server denizens is astounding.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol dont mind the blue name no showing face of talking b:shutup he is called a throll for a reason he is a nobadyb:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

If you wanna come on over to the PvP server we'd be happy to back it up b:victory

lol dont mind the blue name no showing face of talking b:shutup he is called a throll for a reason he is a nobadyb:laugh b:laugh

Can you Br less on the foramz pl0x?
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Its true though. The fact you chose a PVE server shows how flipping dumb you are. Sorry to hurt your feelings.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its true though. The fact you chose a PVE server shows how flipping dumb you are. Sorry to hurt your feelings.
    I prefer not to have some archer decide to give me surprise buttseckz while I'm doing WQ. I'm perfectly satisfied with my decision.

My point is that there is a disturbingly high number of people that think they're better than everyone else just because of the fact they're on a PvP server. Big deal.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]