Cleric vs. Psy

Ayamet - Raging Tide
Ayamet - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
o.o......how thats all I say. Soulburn sucks and basicaly I have to spark plume shot them to death or what.
I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
Post edited by Ayamet - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Seals.I don't PK.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Haven't found a psy that gave me a hard time yet without an anti metal genie/pots. But if there was a high lv psy that tried to fight me the only chance of winning they would have would be to increase their deff lv and hope they could burn me with pings of damage.

my counter argument to this is simple: Keep my ironheart pimped over time, not many people can over come an ironheart combo. Psy might be able to beat it with black voodoo but if a psy throws that on u best believe i will pwn them pretty fast.

its a catch 22 from my point of view. There are a lot of different things u have to account for when saying who will win. For most instances, i can say that i will win the majority of the time. As for regular clerics i can not really say. maybe they can wait for the psy to burn all their mana with the cleric 79 skills stacking on each otherb:chuckle
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    psy aint that hard really u think they can damage u more then u can stack heal on urself mmm i think not wait for the right moment 2 attack in betwen heals wins most of the timesb:shutup maybe start with a sleep and spamm heals
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Cleric vs Psy... ?

Cleric wins.

^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    if u dont belive us look at psy forum ull see a cleric as the worst enemy a psy will have EVER
  • Ayamet - Raging Tide
    Ayamet - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah ...I can see IH working very well for this. Maybe I should see what the soulburn cast looks like cuz thats what got me. Anyway thx for the replies.
    I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.