TW report by Noob

Noob - Raging Tide
Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 03/26/2010-03/28/2010

Post TW map of Raging Tides - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-03-2722-20-33.jpg

Offense
Defense

Friday (04/02/2010)

Leviathan attacks Avalanche Canyon held by Night -8:00 PM EST
QQme attacks Ancient Wall held by Night-8:03 PM EST

Saturday (04/03/2010)

Night attacks Plain of Farewells held by QQme- 8:00 PM EST
Infamy attacks City of Lost held by QQme- 8:03 PM EST
RoC attacks Buried Bones held by QQme-8:06 PM EST
Varden attacks Deserted Sea held by Tao- 8:09 PM EST
OUTLAW attacks Black Mountain held by Outbidded -8:12 PM EST
Chakra attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Backdraft- 8:15 PM EST

Sunday (09/20)

NO WARS

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

Haven

Noob's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Why does Haven and Night make a plan to attack Leviathan?
What happened to Tao this week?
Is RoC a fake guild made by QQme incase a 3rd faction decided to join the attacks?

TW Results! - 04/03/2010 (Friday)

Leviathan attacks Avalanche Canyon held by Night - Leviathan rushed down the middle quickly outnumbering the Night defenders and taking Avalanche Canyon.

QQme attacks Ancient Wall held by Night-QQme was very confident even waiting for Night to finish their war with Leviathan before attacking right as they were entering the war. QQme defeated Night easily and took Ancient Wall thus wiping Night off the map.

TW Results! - 04/04/2010(Saturday)

Night attacks Plain of Farewells held by QQme- Night did a push up the middle but were met by QQme defenders who pushed them back. Once they lost against Infamy more defenders rushed in and they defeated Night sucessfully holding Plain of Farewells.

Infamy attacks City of Lost held by QQme- QQme with a low turnout had to split their forces against Infamy and Night. Unfortunatly the few squads defending Lost got rolled over and Infamy captured City of Lost.

RoC attacks Buried Bones held by QQme-QQme sent one cat puller supported by a few people incase anyone showed but RoC was a no show and QQme easily defended Buried Bones.

Varden attacks Deserted Sea held by Tao- With earlier drama this week Tao was left with very few TW able combatants. Varden made short work of them rushing down while taking out everything in their path. Tao with its few defenders was unable to hold their last piece of land and Varden takes Deserted Sea.

OUTLAW attacks Black Mountain held by Outbidded -Two factions evenly matched in numbers rushed up the middle to clash. Outbidded won that battle and continued to move towards OUTLAW's base not allowing them to get out. With the base surrounded OUTLAW's defence crumbled and Outbidded sucessfully defended Black Mountain.

Chakra attacks Island of Broken Dreams held by Backdraft- Chakra's first push was the big one taking out towers on the path and gate before being repelled by Backdraft. Backdraft sent out a force of their own and took down a tower and severly damaging another one. The attack Backdraft sent was very sucessful and if it weren't for the wave of attackers Chakra sent. Chakra was overwelming Backdraft defenders taking their crystal down to 500k before the Backdraft attack squads had to teleport back to push them out. The wave Chakra sent after that brought the Backdraft crystal down even further to 300k. Chakra suddenly became disorganized whether it was the adrenaline rush or the pressure and hasn't gotten in since then. it became a deadlock and Backdraft's crystal had recovered to full hp after an hour. After that at the 1:30 mark a mysterious veno with a, I quote "#^#@^#$^$## ^#^@#^ NIX" started to eat everyone in Backdraft. Backdraft struggled to hold on with this mysterious veno and fell after two and a half hours. Chakra is back on the map wiping off the faction that took their old colour and has taken Island of Broken Dreams.

TW map of Raging Tides after wars - http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SmokingCatWithGun/2010-04-0322-35-42.jpg

LAND COUNT

Infamy-15
Varden-5
Leviathan-11
Haven-4
QQme-7
Outbidded-1
Chakra-1

This thread was not made to flame or insult anyone in the PWI community. If you have any problems please leave me a message and I will do my best to change anything offensive on this thread.
Sorry if the colours may not match the ones in game if you have any suggestions on what colours may be better suited pm me once again.
If any officers of TWing guilds wish to pm me or Diangelo afterwards for information on TW results please do so :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Noob - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What's RoC? D:

We gettin ganked b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow really quiet weekend this week. Looks like Night is gonna get taken off of the map friday, they lasted pretty long in the attack war against Leviathan and it is easier to defend than attack, they might have a chance to hold onto one of their lands but are definately gonna lose at least one land.

Varden will beat Tao.

QQme getting attacked by Night RoC and Infamy. Never heard of RoC, I think QQme will be able to defend without sacrificing too many people to the other wars. Interesting to see how the double attack turns out. But with a 6 to 4 catapult advantage, I think Infamy is gonna take city of the lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2010
    Gonna be hard to withstand long enough against Infamy while defending against Night at the same time with max 60 ppl xD

But will be fun anyways (I hope, don't turtle too fast >: )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Saying this as someone who is on good terms with most of QQme... you guys are screwed >.>

Anyway whats the real story with Nimpo, did he QQ, reroll, or play another game? That song seems like a prophecy now considering Asher and Nimpo. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
    edited April 2010
    Saying this as someone who is on good terms with most of QQme... you guys are screwed >.>

Anyway whats the real story with Nimpo, did he QQ, reroll, or play another game? That song seems like a prophecy now considering Asher and Nimpo. b:shocked

GET BIGGER ****!

I don't think we're that screwed...maybe for this week, cuz winning this TW will sure be a surprise since the possibility isn't high. But who gives up on anything just cuz of that? I guess every faction has some sort of a plan, and this plan isn't based on 1 victory or defeat.

Mh I thought the information about Nimpo alread leaked through but if it's not like that then let's keep it like that. Even he doesn't know how long he will be absent, but not even Nimpo is fail enought to reroll xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    but not even Nimpo is fail enought to reroll xD

I beg to differ, sir.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    QQme getting triple attacked o.o holy shiiiiiiit
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    The wars didn't last very long...and it was laggy...plus I didn't live..very..long...with people like FapFapFap ownin me b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veulf - Raging Tide
    Veulf - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wish i were there b:cry
    Hope i get enough hours to own QQme tomorrow b:angry Revenge!

PS: Good posting Noob b:thanks
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    gotta say i love your report. Keep up the nice work =D
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    TY iPwnUNub and I won't keep making these if you keep Pwning me b:nosebleedb:cry

BTW updated , enjoy goodnightb:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Congratulations to everybody b:cuteb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    damn i havent tw in like 3 weeks Q_Q
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    damn i havent done a catapult walk in like 3 weeks Q_Q
    There, fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2010
    There, fixed.

xD yeah but i need coins Q_Q....well i guess im going to install pw again im bored b:sad and i gotta wait till the 13 to BoI
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    im going to BoI too :D
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
    edited April 2010
    im going to BoI too :D

let me know what nick r u getting over there :D
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Battle of Immortals? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    yup
    b:pleased
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Pfffffff Im gonna wait till Forsaken World comes out b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Epic Backdraft revenge this weekend, STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Epic Backdraft revenge this weekend, STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.

That tw was epic fun hope i have enough hours/charm for this week
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]