wtf

kalx
kalx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
80% of the Archosaur players there they didn't come from an old server they came from the new clean Raging Tide like wtf? lol, And i hear alot of them haven't even got enough time to play anyway lol and just failed on Raging Tide if you haven't got enough time to play PWI and then move onto a new one 3 months later lol i won't bother commenting on that don't want to hurt anyone's feelingsb:chuckle

I mean 80% of Archosaur is filled up of RT players speak for itself ;o
I just find the server funny..

And just imagine if the RT failers didn't go to Arch imagine how bare that would beb:laugh
Post edited by kalx on

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread seems pretty legit.

1267643469430.jpg
  • //asted - Archosaur15
    //asted - Archosaur15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't understand this term 'Failures of RT' who are these, and how are they fail what did they do i want an in depth detailed explanation right now or you thread is irrelevant and should be deleted.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't understand this term 'Failures of RT' who are these, and how are they fail what did they do i want an in depth detailed explanation right now or you thread is irrelevant and should be deleted.

Hottest girl without **** = fail. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aoshi_ - Archosaur
    Aoshi_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I love how only RT people troll these forums. Butthurt that the RT people left RT so you have less TW over there now? No sunday TWs for half a month is plain laughable. I think RT is the server of failures from what I've read on these boards about it.
  • XKayla - Archosaur
    XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm from Heaven's Tear :D and yes RT is a failed server....