weps in the boutique

kyleblue123
kyleblue123 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
I think the gms should put awsome weps in the boutique. it would make other players happy as well as me ^^ hope gms do somthing about it
Post edited by kyleblue123 on

Comments

• Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can pretty much already just buy your weapons from the boutique though indirectly. There's no need for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Zirrilla - Heavens Tear
    Zirrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We pretty much had that happen when those stupid anniversary packs came out >.>

Plus they sell mats in the boutique that you can use to make weapons with too.b:shutup
    BeccaD-7x venomancer~inactiveb:surrender
    Zirrilla-6x psychic~semiactiveb:cute
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The packs contain tags that you can use to trade for actual weapons, or tokens, which you can trade for mysterious chips which you can trade for TT mats.

Also, with chips, you can buy Warsoul.

So yes, they're all there, you just have to look at it from the right perspective.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ofcourse, why didn't we think of this before?

Why don't they just sell ready made end game chars in cash shop? We're not actually playing the game anyway with all these oracles and packs, why don't they just directly sell the lvls?

For those who didn't get it:
    NO
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris