Caution: Heavy Rage Ahead

Options
Rytania - Heavens Tear
Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
THIS IS A THREAD FOR THINGS THAT JUST **** YOU OFF

It's been long since I made a post on the forums that nobody gave a rat's **** about, so I figure that I'm long overdue. Now, let's get down to business. Wow...Heaven's Tear...I have to be honest with you. I know that no matter what, you'll always have your idiots on world chat. They talk like we would talk (private messages, chat rooms, faction chat, etc. etc.), but for some reason, they need to make sure their typed diarrhea is smeared across world chat, so the rest of the world can see. I've started my PWI career in December 2008, and even then WCs were somewhat tolerable. This situation has gradually escalated to ridiculous proportions. Even MEGABYTE wasn't so bad. Why are these people craving this much attention? Do they get beat-up a lot at school? Do they honestly think we give a flying **** about their ill-mannered and dull conversations, riddled with stupidity and fail? Do their mothers ignore them so they can go out to the club and have drunken businessmen snort coke off of their ****? I know you're about to say: "Well CRY-tania, why don't you simply just blacklist them"? You need to look at the big picture. They might actually, one day, be doing something useful, beneficial, and relevant to my interests (buying/selling/trading something, looking for a similar bounty hunter squad, etc.). The point of this rant: maybe add a "World Chat Abuse" button right above the "Report Hacking" one. Blacklisting them just doesn't seem to work in the long run anyways, especially with a record number of alt characters. Idiots are like weeds: cut them down and more being to grow. We need some Round-Up on this.

Never-mind ranting about me or my post. Share things that just **** you off.
Post edited by Rytania - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• QueenBill - Heavens Tear
    QueenBill - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Identity theft.

People who think i'm that QueenBii ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I kissed a boy and I liked it~
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Overpriced bacon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Time of Month......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You need to look at the big picture. They might actually, one day, be doing something useful, beneficial, and relevant to my interests (buying/selling/trading something, looking for a similar bounty hunter squad, etc.).

Every time I complain about WC, people always tell me blacklist them but I always come up with that same response as you back at them. They also suggest using a different chat tab but really...I shouldn't HAVE to do that, and again, that same response. s: Glad to know I'm not the only one now. xD

Life is good for me right now 'cept...

=| I could rage endlessly about people who lack a sense of responsibility at home, but I won't go into details on that.
  • Jaberwachy - Heavens Tear
    Jaberwachy - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the endless cycle of reality shows

the ever expanding law and order universe

most of the hours of the day( although some of the minutes are quite nice)

people who abuse the piggy smiley and call it The Piggeh

people who make lists

this list

and people who fail just to be a failure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mondays

/10chars
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it **** me off when you are having a nice picnic at the park, just minding your own business, and some ants just crawl up your thigh and bite you in the nut sack. i mean wth was that for??
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the endless cycle of reality shows

the ever expanding law and order universe

most of the hours of the day( although some of the minutes are quite nice)

people who abuse the piggy smiley and call it The Piggeh

people who make lists

this list

and people who fail just to be a failure

Funneh

evilramen wrote: »
    it **** me off when you are having a nice picnic at the park, just minding your own business, and some ants just crawl up your thigh and bite you in the nut sack. i mean wth was that for??

I can safely say I have never had that experience. I tend to be naked in true form in parks and when I take a sit to eat yet that hasn't happened.

I don't like it when people pet my fur against the flow. Only exception is hawt women during "Angry Sex".

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No rice....yes, I'm Asian.
  • Reysassin - Heavens Tear
    Reysassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lets see... what pisses the Rey machine off...

how about when i'm in squad waiting for everyone to get to the designated location (fb, bh, TT whatever) an my girlfriend says "can i get on the computer when you have a minute?" (meaning 'now' naturally)

waking up 8 straight days with a tension headache

having the best dream ever then waking up and realizing that it was jsut a dream
    ReYVynN-93 barb (semi-retired)
    Reysassin-8X assassin (semi-actively levelling til sage/demon skills drop)
    Sbiggs-54 veno
    and others to remain unlisted...

"What is best in life?"
    "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And here the lamentation of their women."

"Oracles... wtf are oracles..? I'm here to play the game, not power level through it so i can call other people noobs..."
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Squad wipes, and when they blame the wizard for it, specially when a fail drags mobs and do not take agro, then, when the wiz nicely heals them, steals agro and then is called a fail for dying first.

So, overall, squad wipes out of people idiocy.

And people who overuse teh instead of the.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Things That **** Me Off

1) People who whine about how venos are overpowered because of herc and/or nix.

2) People who call me fail for not having a herc/nix on my veno (moreso when preceded by #1 (ironic, no?)).

3) Venos who think they're gods of PW because they have a herc/nix.

4) Venos with a herc/nix who fail.

5) Venos with herc/nix who fail and blame their failure on me because I don't have a herc/nix.

6) Female characters who are obviously guys in real life but still try to pretend they're girls.

7) People stupid enough to believe the pathetic people from #6.

8) People who hit on my female characters even though they should know to assume any 'female' they meet online is really a guy.

9) Not remember which fonts I already used and having to scroll up and check for every new number in this list.

10) Beggars.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    THIS IS A THREAD FOR THINGS THAT JUST **** YOU OFF

It's been long since I made a post on the forums that nobody gave a rat's **** about, so I figure that I'm long overdue. Now, let's get down to business. Wow...Heaven's Tear...I have to be honest with you. I know that no matter what, you'll always have your idiots on world chat. They talk like we would talk (private messages, chat rooms, faction chat, etc. etc.), but for some reason, they need to make sure their typed diarrhea is smeared across world chat, so the rest of the world can see. I've started my PWI career in December 2008, and even then WCs were somewhat tolerable. This situation has gradually escalated to ridiculous proportions. Even MEGABYTE wasn't so bad. Why are these people craving this much attention? Do they get beat-up a lot at school? Do they honestly think we give a flying **** about their ill-mannered and dull conversations, riddled with stupidity and fail? Do their mothers ignore them so they can go out to the club and have drunken businessmen snort coke off of their ****? I know you're about to say: "Well CRY-tania, why don't you simply just blacklist them"? You need to look at the big picture. They might actually, one day, be doing something useful, beneficial, and relevant to my interests (buying/selling/trading something, looking for a similar bounty hunter squad, etc.). The point of this rant: maybe add a "World Chat Abuse" button right above the "Report Hacking" one. Blacklisting them just doesn't seem to work in the long run anyways, especially with a record number of alt characters. Idiots are like weeds: cut them down and more being to grow. We need some Round-Up on this.

Never-mind ranting about me or my post. Share things that just **** you off.

Well,if u find this stupid and revolting,how much changing to another server.If u find all the servers are like this,mayb u shld just turn off WC or blacklist.If u dont want to turn off WC or blacklist,bear with it.If u dont wanna bear with it,try numbing the pain by banging ur head on rock wall next to you for 10minutes.Then continue gameplay.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Things that **** me Off:

Nothing

b:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Idiotic people who act like they are right even though every one knows they are wrong. Oh and creepy people who hit on me just because I say one nice thing about them..........seriously just cause im nice doesn't mean im interestedb:scorn
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Daedr - Heavens Tear
    Daedr - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aint getting pissed off easily :p
    Especially for something like world chat...
    Idiotic people who act like they are right even though every one knows they are wrong. Oh and creepy people who hit on me just because I say one nice thing about them..........seriously just cause im nice doesn't mean im interestedb:scorn
    Haha. Im getting that sometimes too... With my female characters too. At that point I usually tell them that I aint female. Haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Enliven Executor~
    In Game Names:
    Daedr - Cleric
    KittyD - Venomancer

Whisp if ya wanna have a talk :D
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What I hate:
    1.Venos that cant tank even with a herc
    2.Me stealing aggro
    3.Ppl that QQ bout nixes
    4.I think i need to mention this:me stealing aggro
    5.Barbs that scold me when i steal aggro(ok mayb its my fault sometimes but hey,its not my fault when the barb doesnt spam flesh ream)
    6.Me stealing aggro(Cant rmb if i said it already)
    7.Clerics that dont Purify off DoT and spam IH when the dmg has stacked to 1/2 my hp per hit.
    8.Me stealing aggro(Can some1 check for me)
    9.Wizzies who double-spark/sutra or w/e at the strt of a boss....WITH a Herc tank.
    10.Me stealing aggro(Why does this feel like deja-vu)
    11.Ppl killing masses of exploding mobs,die then QQ
    12.Me stealing aggro(Ok i think i said this before,but to be sure...)

I think thats all.Oh i forgot,another thing i hate:me stealing aggro.That is allb:shutup
  • QueenBii - Heavens Tear
    QueenBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:bye

1. Blue names <-- ONLY way to kill them, luring WB, or duel them until they DC?
    2. PvE <-- grr dang barbs cant hold aggro, i always need to tank everything! IM AN ARCHER QQ!b:cry

b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears...?

...Manual Transmission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    %There is a huge probability that YOU pissed me off, **** me off atm, or will **** me off in the futureb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No rice....yes, I'm Asian.

b:surrender Asian too but I don't like rice...... <___<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    People who believe in stereotypes make me mad.
    And also those that claim they are different from those mentioned above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears...?

...Manual Transmission.

WINRAR!!! HAVE YOURSELF A GOD-DAMN COOKIE, SIR. *tips hat and bows*

Also, inb4 when I can't find the droids I'm looking for