Happy April Fool's Day - from FakeBid

LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Happy wat the title said ... anyways just writing this post to discredit rumors and **** ...

Im Leader of FakeBid and we are a legit Faction created before the Monday deadline for TW eligibility for earliest TW on Friday and so are its multiple Members ... invited are friends from my inner circle and ALL are eligible for first TW on Friday, all have 100 hours

As for the bid tonite, our group intends to TW and every weekend physically possible (exaggerate, might go to a crableg buffet) and RL permits ...

For record, those who kno me or alittle of me knows I hate Tao, but like I told my friend "I love myself more" ... Im just trying to have some fun guys and gals and enjoy this game on a different and more care free level

So Enjoy the Day, this TW weekend, and the game all ...

- smile, be happy
Post edited by LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lypi paid LonelyMoon to place that bid, the end.

Enjoy your ban.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you supposedly hate Tao, then why would you over-bid the land Enrage was going to attack? Sorry but your argument holds no legitimacy.
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    awwwww enrage still butthurt? get over it and let people have fun
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lypi paid LonelyMoon to place that bid, the end.

Enjoy your ban.

Cut the slander. I did nothing of the sort. As I've said before, actually get information before making accusations. I don't talk to LonelyMoon and did not even know the guild FakeBid existed until today. When I saw it, I honestly expected him to try to foil Tao's bidding, not to make the bid he did. If Tao hadn't won the bid, I wouldn't have been dragging anybody but LM into accusations, and that would've been the end of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010

When it's Enrage doing something it's called "Breaking the rules"

Anyone else and its called "Having fun"

Get over yourself.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i second Sgt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Honestly, this week will just be a neutral week in TW
    Nobody losing land, so whatever

Kinda agree with what Sgt said as well, but w.e
    Stop blaming this on Tao, they had nothing to do with it.
    edited April 2010
    I hate Tao, but like I told my friend "I love myself more"
    - smile, be happy

Translated: I hate Tao, but i hate Enrage a little more b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
    LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Translated: I hate Tao, but i hate Enrage a little more b:chuckle

bad translation ... I actually like Enrage, well the concepts it was based on: freedom and ability to do nearly anything they like ... Enrage likes to *** ppl over but when its their turn they get butthurt? (well some did, some didn't) ... bring back the old Enrage - no QQ plz

Working with Tao? dont make me puke ... I wouldnt even kno how to spell Lip's name either way without a reference ... I work for no one or nothing except of that which amuses me ... originally I was going to bid on Enrage, but I chose the funnier of the two

Like Mystic said itll be kinda a neutral week ... also plz keep in mind it's Easter weekend & Im doing wat Jesus would do: Im giong to get myself killed by mobs of ppl who hate me [blasphemy, bad taste, meh]... itll take ppl like Sgt 2,000 years to appreciate wat it really all means ... in time my little friend, in time ... or not, watever, I could care less

and plz Sgt stop contradicting urself, it really makes u look ... well, like urself ... if u need a step by step in formal logic, private message me Ill walk u thru little buddy ... we can get thru this together!!

Enjoy the holidays all!!
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you supposedly hate Tao, then why would you over-bid the land Enrage was going to attack? Sorry but your argument holds no legitimacy.

Personally I would have thought a " Tao hating " Faction's best move would have been to outbid Tao themselves not Enrage.

The logic being Tao would then odds on lose a land without gaining any

Edit: Unless its to try and implicate the Tao leadership in Fake bids and to try to get them banned
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    bad translation ... I actually like Enrage, well the concepts it was based on: freedom and ability to do nearly anything they like ... Enrage likes to *** ppl over but when its their turn they get butthurt? (well some did, some didn't) ... bring back the old Enrage - no QQ plz

^This exactly...
    and i dont even know LM or phuonghong, except for being in the same faction as phuonghong in forgotten for about a week, then TE for a tad.
    I just have to agree with that statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^This exactly...
    and i dont even know LM or phuonghong, except for being in the same faction as phuonghong in forgotten for about a week, then TE for a tad.
    I just have to agree with that statement.

oh woops wrong avatar...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Im not butthurt at all and neither QQing, im just pointing out the contradictions between the statment "I hate Tao" and the facts that are "I help Tao" (not accusing Tao of anything)
    Now letting this go like something normal would create a precedent and encourage this kind of outbids in the future and a new way to influence TW schedules by nonfactor/fake faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Working with Tao? dont make me puke ... I wouldnt even kno how to spell Lip's name either way without a reference ... I work for no one or nothing except of that which amuses me ... originally I was going to bid on Enrage, but I chose the funnier of the two

Like Mystic said itll be kinda a neutral week ... also plz keep in mind it's Easter weekend & Im doing wat Jesus would do: Im giong to get myself killed by mobs of ppl who hate me [blasphemy, bad taste, meh]... itll take ppl like Sgt 2,000 years to appreciate wat it really all means ... in time my little friend, in time ... or not, watever, I could care less

and plz Sgt stop contradicting urself, it really makes u look ... well, like urself ... if u need a step by step in formal logic, private message me Ill walk u thru little buddy ... we can get thru this together!!

Enjoy the holidays all!!

now im sure that TROLL is ur bro b:chuckle hongsometing or w/e ... read: noob b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Happy wat the title said ... anyways just writing this post to discredit rumors and **** ...

Im Leader of FakeBid and we are a legit Faction created before the Monday deadline for TW eligibility for earliest TW on Friday and so are its multiple Members ... invited are friends from my inner circle and ALL are eligible for first TW on Friday, all have 100 hours

As for the bid tonite, our group intends to TW and every weekend physically possible (exaggerate, might go to a crableg buffet) and RL permits ...

For record, those who kno me or alittle of me knows I hate Tao, but like I told my friend "I love myself more" ... Im just trying to have some fun guys and gals and enjoy this game on a different and more care free level

So Enjoy the Day, this TW weekend, and the game all ...

- smile, be happy

>>Im Leader of FakeBid and we are a legit Faction created before the Monday deadline for TW eligibility for earliest TW on Friday and so are its multiple Members ... invited are friends from my inner circle and ALL are eligible for first TW on Friday, all have 100 hours

>>invited are friends from my inner circle and ALL are eligible for first TW on Friday, all have 100 hours

>>inner circle
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Okaj IMO if you guys keeps this up so public we will have 5 more factions bidding in this manner next week as the WChat drama is huge and.. you can imagine etc
    Even if there are new/small guilds bidding - its still legal bid atm - its not against the ToS. And you will get yourself banned accusing others if they report you as that is against the RoC and ToS (more info here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291).

Imo,

Way to 'fix this' is for factions to work together to please GMs and devs to tweak TW system.
    Guild leaders from TW factions (or any faction for that matter) that TW every week: urby, Lipy, Mary, Mia, LilBell maybe and Vivi with okaj and others - Need to send a ticket to GM's asking them to make some kind of rules for factions before they are able to bid.
    My suggestions is:
    1-age of guild at least a month
    2-average level of players 75-80+
    3-at least 150 members in faction

Everyone sent Ticket to Gm's on the matter of guild Symbols but never for TW tweaks I am not sure why, either no one cared or TW guilds didnt want more competition that would come after some tough rules where not just anyone can bid, but then more guilds would merge or make new guilds etc imo.

Okaj good luck gang b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Imo,

Way to 'fix this' is for factions to work together to please GMs and devs to tweak TW system.
    Guild leaders from TW factions (or any faction for that matter) that TW every week: urby, Lipy, Mary, Mia, LilBell maybe and Vivi with okaj and others - Need to send a ticket to GM's asking them to make some kind of rules for factions before they are able to bid.
    My suggestions is:

Agree with point 1.

Point 2: So if there's a new server (like archo/RT), they have to wait until the avg lvl is 75-80+ before there can be any TW? bad idea, ppl who want to TW will get bored before anything is reached.

Point 3: It's been proven that some guilds can take land with less then 100 members in faction, i.e. Tien (when it first started, and ok it was when Triad was extremely weakened, but still.)
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Point 3: It's been proven that some guilds can take land with less then 100 members in faction, i.e. Tien (when it first started, and ok it was when Triad was extremely weakened, but still.)

Only need a solid core of 80 to take and hold a land, only need more with increased numbers of lands = more defenses.

100 members I could agree with, but 150 is just plain stupid
    edited April 2010
    I said for HT, servers are different and they can enforce it Imo server wise as well with the caps :P
    150 is easy if you wanna TW .. but for lowbies I dunno then
    Fortune favors the brave

edited April 2010
    Agree with point 1.

Point 2: So if there's a new server (like archo/RT), they have to wait until the avg lvl is 75-80+ before there can be any TW? bad idea, ppl who want to TW will get bored before anything is reached.

Tien took free land and land from factions that had even less members or less than 100 aslo. And ya I talk about HT, other servers need different caps.
    Fortune favors the brave

edited April 2010
    Tien took free land and land from factions that had even less members or less than 100 aslo. And ya I talk about HT, other servers need different caps.

But if those other servers go into the same situation of HT, they'll need to change the rules again then? Devs won't even read it, let alone consider it.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    they cant have same rules for olders servers - LC and HT and new ones, so its up to them to set the caps if they do anythint at all
    Fortune favors the brave

edited April 2010
    What I'm saying is that there can't be an exact border between 'older server' like HT, and new ones like RT/Archo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Okaj IMO if you guys keeps this up so public we will have 5 more factions bidding in this manner next week as the WChat drama is huge and.. you can imagine etc
    Even if there are new/small guilds bidding - its still legal bid atm - its not against the ToS. And you will get yourself banned accusing others if they report you as that is against the RoC and ToS (more info here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291).

Imo,

My suggestions is:

Everyone sent Ticket to Gm's on the matter of guild Symbols but never for TW tweaks I am not sure why, either no one cared or TW guilds didnt want more competition that would come after some tough rules where not just anyone can bid, but then more guilds would merge or make new guilds etc imo.

Okaj good luck gang b:bye

I agree something should be done with fake bids. But I'd go with different points then the 3 you mentioned. 150 people is a lot to gather, the average is unfair to those guilds who like to TW for fun but do not have the levels (yet). And a guild that wants to do TW will usually wait a month anyway to strengthen themselfs or if they bid very quickly they should still be somewhat serious about it anyway.

Conditions for a faction to participate for TW should be something like:
    - Faction has to be a level 3 guild
    - Atleast 40 (doesnt have to be 40) members need 100 hours in the guild.

This should be fair. b:shy

But i think gm's really cant do much about this

And what's this weekends schedule?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited April 2010
    ya we all want the fun but I dont want lowbies to ruin my fun for me having to show up for them at 5AM when they dont have not even ... 10-20 ppl to field, thats not fun :PP
    gms adding pve Invasions is more fun than that
    lowbies they can frost or fb or something for fun :PP
    Fortune favors the brave

edited April 2010
    ya we all want the fun but I dont want lowbies to ruin my fun for me having to show up for them at 5AM when they dont have not even ... 10-20 ppl to field, thats not fun :PP

Lol not being funny, but your comments come over as like your in a Top two TW faction. Last I knew you were in Rad.. and Rad's only on the map because Enrage lets them stay.

If you know a Faction can only field 10-20 ppl then its bad planning to get loads of ppl to log on at 5 am just for 5 mins.. Use the people in the right time zone for easy fights
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Honestly i think lowbie guilds have all the right to bid on the big land holding factions. The land holding factions job is to defend their territory from anyone attacking. Just that it's at 5am for you (same for me) is just bad luck.

The romans didn't tell the barbarians and other small tribes to stop attacking them because they are so "lowbie" either b:chuckle

I do have a problem with factions bidding and not showing up however like all those fake bids.
    Time slot distribution is way too predictable as well. Why can't they make timeslots a lottery thing and do it completely random over the map. Unpredictable ganks is more fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited April 2010
    Honestly i think lowbie guilds have all the right to bid on the big land holding factions. The land holding factions job is to defend their territory from anyone attacking. Just that it's at 5am for you (same for me) is just bad luck.

Im sure he wants super Faction's so the fights last 3 hours each.. but if Belial and 2 other Factions of the same strength or stronger attacked His Faction week in week out, the TW's might be long and fun but that would be short lived since I doudt Rad would be able to hold their lands.

Becareful what you wish for b:pleased
  • Evb - Heavens Tear
    Evb - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    >>inner circle[/QUOTE]

b:laugh ROFL. You just took me waaaaay back.
    "I understand the logic. This logic isn't very useful when in use"

"Not many people look inside deer"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am actually interested in how this holds up with the GMs. If no one gets banned then it’s surely an acceptable behavior. And as the president of enrage hater's club... I'll be starting my own fraction intended on TWing against enrage every weekend. My fraction will be purely legit, as I’ll be drawing upon my own inner circle and will even recruit those who have long quitted the game. While my members might just log on to join and never log another minute, it is just because they happen to become busy with real life. But rest assured, even if none of my members show up for TW... I'll myself will solo whatever enrage can muster against me. It might take me a few tries... and a few more, but I'll prevail. And it will surely be a coincidence that I just happen to bid on the same land that Tao decides to bid as I love them so much that I don’t want them to burn any of their own charm.

Now, without further delay… my guild “RealBids” is recruiting. I’ll also be confiscating this thread as a tool for recruitment. PM me to join!!! LONG LIVE REALBIDS!
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf