Bounty Hunter Issue

124»

Comments

• Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No more BH make Dbl everything perm,,,

Could care less about BH being gone for a day, esp with Dbl everything going on, I simply went out and began farming mats for skill tests again, HELL I had to dump at least three lvls into genie in last day and a half.

Pro response would have been to just go DO something else, ANYTHING else.
    Too many noobs at high lvls from the Q.Q coming from 90+
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    April Fools, the real joke is that he's never coming back!! b:laugh

Lawls, jk :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ivoto wrote: »
    hmm. Well yea, i ll be one of the QQ'rs that don't like this thing. Making april fool funny with this thing, well i thing it's fail (i am sorry, but it didn't made me laughing)..

And all of the higher lvl's says "stop QQ'ing feel the hard way as we did back days", and what? You are saying that you are jealous/frustrated that nowdays the new players can catch you up and lvl faster then you did..? Well yes, i hate it one day not do the bh (i was happy when from 1 bh per day they made 3 and i ll be if there ll be more things like that, so i could lvl faster). This would be paradise to the oracle'rs/hyper stoner's, cause i as a normal player couldn't catch with them, and yes i like to be among the higher lvl players, and yes i hate doing the hard way as you have done it back days...

SO you could also stop QQ'ing about us being QQ'ing....

P.S. Man this QQ thing is some EPIC staff.. XD

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:laugh

bah, I have a LVL55 , mid LVL... and I didn't do no damn BH to LVL, l2p xD. I am the one who doesn't choose to LVL, and yes, I been here over a year and just training other chars / farming. Now just beg for money or oracles to do them oracle quests and hyper exp? sounds like the same thing b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This BH issue isn't a big deal to me really. I rarely BH on my main and my alts are well... Alts lol, so no big rush to lvl them up xD. And yeah I remember back in the grinding days like all my fellow long-time players :P.
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Honestly I hope he never comes back I like, the Platform has turned to a QQ fest and people WCing about Head Hunter not there is funny as hell to me.b:laugh
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Dark_Lies - Sanctuary
    Dark_Lies - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    in the old days we did that in 1 day without 2x event just grinding/wanteds/justice order/quests and training scrolls. and gear what was considerd good/high then is considerd normal/low these days

Yep in old days my parents walked to school 15 miles in the snow uphill both ways carrying 50 pounds of books oh ya and bare foot none the less. ^^
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    +1
    b:lipcurl

See there are these things called quests.. OMG.. you might actually really have to do your quests.. All these Oracle/Esoteric/Hyperextension stone babies who don't want to get there hands dirty actually do the real work it takes to lvl up..
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If it hasn't already been said, which it probably has, I'll say it again:

Not all of us our so reliant on dailies that we sit here and QQ if the Head Hunter goes missing.

Why back in the days of us older players, we had to grind mobs day in, day out for lazy NPCs, with no rest, and we were lashed if we didn't, and we had to trudge uphill with no shoes on in the snow to reach the next quest NPC who would treat us just as badly...

Some people are so dependant on their dailies I really wish that we had an April Fools week, and for this week, dailies were taken out. Certainly BH, anyway. Oh that would be so fun to watch.
    Once again Airyll said it before I could... My proudest achievment was getting to lvl 56 in exactly 5 weeks. And 0-30 on my alt in 24hrs flat! We'd have a blast when someone said "ZEN PARTY" and watch our exp sore. We had LOTS more time to do quests, pets stayed @ the veno's level instead of lagging behind because the veno out levels the pet.
    Getting your "Fairy" was a dream of a far far away place, and Level 100's were god like. It was truly something you were proud of. Now in less then 2 months ( about 6 weeks) my barb is almost lvl 80 and yes, I dd it without oracling tyvm! and only hypered 1 day the 1st day they came out just to c, but now I measure his progress in WHAT he can do not his level because frankly level means nothing anymore.. Its a useless measurement. My barb ( he's 75 ) can solo fatiqua, tank all of 2-2 high, tank frost, tank any FB 79 and down ( haven't had a chance to try 89 yet. ) and has over 12k HP! Solo'd wyvern @ 53 and tanked it @ 36 with single cleric. THESE are accomplishments. So no, I really woudln't miss the BH @ all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i think you high lvls instead of QQing about how hard it was back in your day should be happy that now you can make an alt and get it high without much effort if you wanted to.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i think you high lvls instead of QQing about how hard it was back in your day should be happy that now you can make an alt and get it high without much effort if you wanted to.

U dont get the point do you?
    Here it is in case u cant read between the lines

i think you newbies instead of QQ-ing about no BH for 1 day and the loss of exp,you should be happy that you can now realise that u should really go grinding instead of being some Oracle/HyperEXP/BH ***** and play the game for fun instead of lvling as fast as humanly possible
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2010

None of us are QQing, you guys are and we're simply saying perfect world isn't about BH, and we all did fine when we didn't even have it.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    welcome to 2008 lvling have fun b:bye
    ppl have no idea what to do withough BH npc?
    that just made me LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    welcome to 2008 lvling have fun b:bye
    ppl have no idea what to do withough BH npc?
    that just made me LOL

+1

I actually started laughing when all these people starting spamming WC about no Head Hunter and asking GMs to pm them about it. Hell I been grinding all day and made a good 3mil thanks GMs on the no BH, gave me a good laugh today
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • RxForPain - Heavens Tear
    RxForPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dont see what all the fuss is about... people need to learn to stop complaining and be thankful for what you got.
    b:cool Heavens Tear's Sexiest Panda b:cool
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    no BH was a bless not a curse :))
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    HH is back... topic useless... i would vote to keep him deleted till the 14th but ohh well
  • Lyzertt - Sanctuary
    Lyzertt - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this was a great April Fools joke..... i was telling people HH was hidden somewhere on the map. ~wonders who went looking for him?~ ha ha ha ha

- - - - - dang, i need an updated sig (edit: sid has been updated)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myriad is now recruiting active players on the Sanctuary server, lvl 55+ pls.
    We have a forum, and we do regular FBs, TTs, and FCCs. PM me for invite.
    Or visit our website and submit an application @ myriad.guildlaunch.com
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL who's QQ'n.. I"m certainely not.. I have 4 chars that are 80+ 3 of which earned their way the old fashioned way... one of which is a consequence of bh's. My point is I have / had a lot more fun LEARNING HOW TO PLAY my chars the best I can, the chasing some illusive number just to be like the jones. I'll take a lvl 50 veno who KNOWS HER GOLEM over a lvl 100 oracle herc veno any day of the week.
    and pepper nice to see u again.. been a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lightcharm
    lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't get it.

If something is supposed to being there and isn't people have the right to complain about it.

I do have to agree that an absurd amount of people complain about features that allow for fast leveling and that's senseless. It just looks like folks hating on newcomers that can use the fancy leveling features that weren't available when they first started playing or just hating on folks that can spend money on a truck load of exp stones.

Some people's idea of having a fun game is level as fast as possible. There is no manual to this game just enough info so you can play the rest is "learn on the job". I have no issue helping out a lost level 80 that's only been playing for a week. Just cuz it took someone awhile to reach a certain level doesn't mean they have a good understanding of the game either (or haven't forgotten). Not everyone can play 24/7 or devote all their free time to this game; people do have other hobbies...

I could go on but point in short it's ugly and senseless to complain about how other people enjoy their game. Unless you're in a team that keeps getting offed etc. cuz folks won't cooperate there really is no real stance for griping about other's game play and trying to force others to level at a slower rate.

This post has been brought to you by a player that prefers to level without constantly rerunning quests nor spends money on experience stones and the letters P, Q, and M. b:laughb:victory
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i would vote to keep him deleted till the 14th but ohh well

I 2nd this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ferial - Lost City
    Ferial - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I 2nd this

NOWAY! bh npc is the fastest way to lvl without oracles. i guess 2x event does enhance the bh by increasing the chance of more molds...

bh rulez. plz dont take him away
    or i will start a rebellion mauahahhahahaha
  • CJseven - Raging Tide
    CJseven - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    can't believe all the whining in this thread, go grind for a few hours you will get same xp as bh with a little more work
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the thing with grinding though is, i grind. lagg out or disconnect and die, and lose all the exp i gained grinding for the past 40mins or so b:angry
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    A year ago people were complaining about how this game is nothing but grind and how leveling is slow. Fast forward to now, people are complaining that leveling is easy and saying people should grind more.

I remember grinding. Hell, I only did one Gamma and leveled out when Gamma was figured out. And to be honest, grinding sucks. By the time you learned all your skills, you should be able to use common sense to figure out how to survive, kill efficiently, and play your class. Repetitive killing of the same mob hours on end isn't going to make you a better player.

My barb is lvl 98 and also grinded till he was 80 then did Gammas to 85. Did dailies to his current level and still doing them now. I don't feel like I'm any less skillful than any good barbs out there because I only do dailies.
  • Lyzertt - Sanctuary
    Lyzertt - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    "Repetitive killing of the same mob hours on end isn't going to make you a better player." - Singsung

actually, check out the 10k hour rule: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10,000-Hour_Rule
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myriad is now recruiting active players on the Sanctuary server, lvl 55+ pls.
    We have a forum, and we do regular FBs, TTs, and FCCs. PM me for invite.
    Or visit our website and submit an application @ myriad.guildlaunch.com