skills??

Options
I_sage_i - Harshlands
I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Wizard
hello wizard forums!

i know most of you hate me but im not here to argue or to start anything, i am here to ask for help.

my question is what skills should i be leveling?
what skills shouldn't i level?
what skills should i level some?
oh and what skills should i have on my giene?
Post edited by I_sage_i - Harshlands on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hello wizard forums!

i know most of you hate me but im not here to argue or to start anything, i am here to ask for help.

my question is what skills should i be leveling?
    what skills shouldn't i level?
    what skills should i level some?
    oh and what skills should i have on my giene?

I'm really not all that excited to help you at all, but Pandora's guide is pretty decent for lowbies. You will eventually level up EVERY skill except crown of flames, emberstorm (demon's will get this to lvl 11), and I dont have pitall (I hear some people level it for the extra % chance to freeze or little poke damage, I just like it level 1 for the low mp cost when I feel like being cheap). You should also keep in mind that when you are getting to 7x/8x you should prolly level up hailstorm as well, its a nice quick no chi cost aoe and the chance to freeze is somewhat helpful.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thanks!!
    allso should i continue to do oracles go grind with hyper stone? oracles arent giving alot of exp now but there spirit supply is good and i bough 1k tokens yesterday and i have alot of left over oracle II's...so idk what to do for levels now..

EDIT:do quest ever go away because my quest list is really full.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thanks!!
    allso should i continue to do oracles go grind with hyper stone? oracles arent giving alot of exp now but there spirit supply is good and i bough 1k tokens yesterday and i have alot of left over oracle II's...so idk what to do for levels now..

just a warning, if you level only on oracles/hyper exp you are going to miss out on alot of learning about your class. You may get higher level, but at least attempting some of your quests (especially the harder ones) will really teach you alot about how to play your class.. that you won't really experience end game as much :P
  • PandaXpresss - Harshlands
    PandaXpresss - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Quests start to go away when you stop using oracles. Also depending on how many bhs you do per day.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    just a warning, if you level only on oracles/hyper exp you are going to miss out on alot of learning about your class. You may get higher level, but at least attempting some of your quests (especially the harder ones) will really teach you alot about how to play your class.. that you won't really experience end game as much :P

i only did bh 29 when i was 40 about twice and wizzy isnt a hard class to learn just nuke and make sure mobs dont touch you
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i only did bh 29 when i was 40 about twice and wizzy isnt a hard class to learn just nuke and make sure mobs dont touch you

There is a little more to it than that, knowing what skills to use when.. fighting elite mobs that you need to kite for 5 mins to finally kill and the such are all important. It's up to you, but I'm sure glad I did it (although it was hell at the time).
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There is a little more to it than that, knowing what skills to use when.. fighting elite mobs that you need to kite for 5 mins to finally kill and the such are all important. It's up to you, but I'm sure glad I did it (although it was hell at the time).

doungen mobs r elite mobs right?well ive had alot of experince with those...meh i cant decide wheather to hyper stone or oracle but i think hyper stone is the better option
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    doungen mobs r elite mobs right?well ive had alot of experince with those...meh i cant decide wheather to hyper stone or oracle but i think hyper stone is the better option

not really what I meant but gl with it, and hyper xp becomes really worth it when you do secret letters/frost/zhen in 3rd map. If I were to level up another character and I was gonna throw a bunch of money at the game, I'd oracle to like 70 or 80 and then start doing frost runs the rest of the way.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    so oracles it is i guess even though a bm name~~~~~~said i should just do hyper stone and grind and it would cost me $200 to get to 90 in 1 week
  • Synthetic - Harshlands
    Synthetic - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thanks!!

FAIL

you goin to be a lvl 90 with no idea of how to play char. You're 65 and don't even know what skills you need. I catch you at oracles u dead.
  • Synthetic - Harshlands
    Synthetic - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Aggrivating nub.... 65 don't know bout dungeon mobs..... FAIL

This is ridiculous.... nuke and make sure mob don't hit you... you on a pvp server, do you know how to fight? do you know pve uses of force of will? do you even know what TT is? or FC? or GV? TW? anything? you goin to be nub with high lvl, just buy a high wiz off ebay least then you have gears.... FAIL
    FAIL
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    your only lvl 75 your nothing for my veno and i could probably take you on this wizzy and no i dont know what skills to max first sorry i only maxed the skills that i have sage books for

EDIT:im at wicked pirates oracles right now come and "kill me"

EDIT 2:ive done TW a bunch of times(only did 1 pve TW) i camp TT never did GV can never find a squad to do it i know what FC is too so ya i know what those things are.

yup i use FOW allso use will of the phoenix
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aggrivating nub.... 65 don't know bout dungeon mobs..... FAIL

This is ridiculous.... nuke and make sure mob don't hit you... you on a pvp server, do you know how to fight? do you know pve uses of force of will? do you even know what TT is? or FC? or GV? TW? anything? you goin to be nub with high lvl, just buy a high wiz off ebay least then you have gears.... FAIL
    FAIL

b:chuckle Go read his other posts.

Lol Wow dude all that oracle & hype nubing u're 65 b:shocked Even I outlvled u b:embarrass
    can never find a squad to do it
    I wonder why...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Go read his other posts.

Lol Wow dude all that oracle & hype nubing u're 65 b:shocked Even I outlvled u b:embarrass

havent hyper stoned yet only oracled and i dont play much which is why i oracled in the first place and forum avi isnt updating im level 69 lol i still cant decide weather to hyper stone or oracle >.>
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait, how did you get enough spirit, money, reputation and crafting level anyway?