Glitch: Tideborn Goes Pantsless When Swimming

Options
lightcharm
lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
Just as the title says. Just had that happen. He doesn't even have his boxers on. All armor is equipped (nothing unequipped itself) and normal is checked so what the heck? I don't want to embarrass him anymore than he already is or people thinking he's some kinda pervo. b:cry
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
Post edited by lightcharm on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    only happens at certain angles, and it's known and still unfixed.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • lightcharm
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do you mean ALL by certain angles? XD Sorry, but yeah no matter which way you look at him or turn him he's bottomless while in the water.b:shocked

Is it really known? I did a search before posting and found nothing that indicated such.
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lightcharm
    edited April 2010
    Options
    (T_T) Yeah, everything is up to date and did try turning off effects etc. Even went through it again just to make sure. All I can say is I know it's nothing on my end. Is this going to end up like the fox venomancer (among other things)b:sad and never be fixed? At least Psytrac knows I'm not some pantless sicko. b:sad
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It may be a glitch for your specific hardware configuration.

Tis only pixels being displayed, and they do have outfits on underneath ;)

Other people probably see your fashions just fine, you may not.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lightcharm
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So my character is mooning me? XD (_ _)o Well considering I can't keep from killing him 10+ times in a row....b:shedtear

I don't have any fashion just the standard issue armor. He's not just pantsless but has not underwear on. It's just him. The rest of my characters keep their cloths on. This is something I just noticed with my tideborn. He was fine before so I don't understand why it's happening. I'd post a picture but I don't think he'd appreciate that.

~ EDIT ~

The tip in the graphics help section should say; "Trying adjusting your graphic settings in game (increasing them specifically water). It never occurred to me to turn them down just lower everything which didn't help at all. My tibeborn can swim without needing a censored sticker across his lower half.

Cholla if you read this I love you! It was her suggestion that saved my tibeborn from being scorned. (^_^)

~ EDIT 2 ~

Okay, so the work around didn't exactly work. My tibeborn started to go bottomless on land so adjusted the distances under the system tab. Well, let's see if he keeps his pants on now.
This discussion has been closed.