Marriage quest

XCrystalis - Sanctuary
XCrystalis - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
apparently while doing marriage quest , a glitch occurred and the marriage quest was unable to be completed. Its was the part from Cho WenChun where we finish the part of giving ink and payin 30k after returning this 2 items to Cho the quest stops. No more continual. Can a Gm help check the status out? i still have the item in my quest inventory . The letter from Chowenchun to the other guy. Will send a ticket in as well. Before this one Marriage quest was also missing we sent ticket but no response whatsoever. Try to solve the glitches pls.
xGary - 103 Seeker - Saunctuary
Post edited by XCrystalis - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've had that one too. My wife disconnected for a while and the quest would not continue.
    Strangely enough the following week when that quest happened again we were able to complete it.

I am sure what you have seen is not an isolated incident.
  • XCrystalis - Sanctuary
    XCrystalis - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the quest appeared again yes the following week for the same quest but after completing the earlier uncompleted one.. the one tat we are on met the same fate. stopped at the letter again.
    xGary - 103 Seeker - Saunctuary
  • NoImKrel - Heavens Tear
    NoImKrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    if u dc in a marriage quest DO NOT RESQUAD..that is all..

just do it solo and it will count still.If u resquad it will fail.
  • Isjitar - Sanctuary
    Isjitar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    if u dc in a marriage quest DO NOT RESQUAD..that is all..

just do it solo and it will count still.If u resquad it will fail.

You can resquad, I've done it several times, but just be sure that the one who was leader before you dced is the leader of the new squad too. If you're not sure who was leader, then solo it yes. But you should NEVER change lead during MQ.
  • Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Another thing I noticed - if it does bug and you can't complete it until the following week, don't take the same quest again immediately after you complete last week's. If you do it will bug at the same point again. To clear the bug you need to complete the quest and wait a week. Next week you can take the quest and it will complete.

This quest seems to be broken down into 3 separate quests chained together:
    1. Where you can fly with your spouse back and forth
    2. Where you separate to kill different critters followed by some flying back and forth again
    3. Where you can fly together back a forth a bit to completion.

Oddly enough the guy seems to fly further than the wife. Not fair! They always complain how slow us guys are every single week.

When phases 1 and 2 complete, you have to doubleclick the npc again to get the continuation to the next phase. If the bug is going to occur it will be at one of these 2 points. Incidently, you can even trash the quest and it will appear at the correct npc the following week, so you gain nothing by trashing the quest.

This bug loses you as much EXP as the missing BH, but I guess us married folk are used to life being tough and we just get on with it!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I haven't had this specific bug, however when I dc and come back I'm unable to solo the quests. When I talk to the required NPC for the quest at any point, it fails. So I must resquad with the same leader as I had before.

The quest w/ the spider mobs then the spider boss also glitches every now and then on me. It sometimes will make the quest rewarder dissapear, and I get forced to fly away and come back, where it then appears. I still love this daily quest... It gives me crazy exp and spirit b:thanks
  • Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    Naiyaki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I haven't had this specific bug, however when I dc and come back I'm unable to solo the quests. When I talk to the required NPC for the quest at any point, it fails. So I must resquad with the same leader as I had before.

The quest w/ the spider mobs then the spider boss also glitches every now and then on me. It sometimes will make the quest rewarder dissapear, and I get forced to fly away and come back, where it then appears. I still love this daily quest... It gives me crazy exp and spirit b:thanks

If you wait a few mins before flying away he'll reappear. Normally he comes with those strange flowers that have popped up. You just have to wait 5-10 mins and he'll pop up.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you wait a few mins before flying away he'll reappear. Normally he comes with those strange flowers that have popped up. You just have to wait 5-10 mins and he'll pop up.

You (or anybody else) just need to kill the giant spider again and he'll reappear.
  • HumpyBunneh - Raging Tide
    HumpyBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    which marriage quests are when at days? because i want to know when's my favorite coming. Please tell me b:sadb:surrender
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    oh im glad i saw this topic. yea i was having problems with MQ too. i thought it was cause i just got married and maybe it was bugged since i didnt log out yet. we tried doing one MQ before reset, but then it bugged after the part where you pay 30k gold to the npcs ~_~

then again after 12, we did the one where you kill 2 bosses then go to the lady outside plume. but there was no quest to turn in, the quest was still in the log, but the description was empty lol. but relogging fixed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    been married going on 3 years..lol we prob do a mq maybe just maybe..once a month.I just hate repeatable **** for exp...i rather have coin so i jst go do something else creative..this lubby dub is for the birds sheesh.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The Cho Wenchun quest glitches alot, it's happened to me once but my wife can never do it, it literally wont let her do any of it after coming back from Suma.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well this isnt that bad of a necro but im wondering if there is any fix for this glitch? cause it happened to be again. actually i got the exp n the middle of the quest from the last attempt (that failed) and then also continuing with my current quest, but then it glitched again and disappeared. is there any way to correct it now? maybe take it and give it up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character