• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the amount of people QQing over 1 day of no BH made me laugh

im sorry but that is just sad b:laugh shows what this game has resorted to
  • Shayisha - Heavens Tear
    Shayisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What's even funnier are those lost and lonely souls standing around like stunned mullets on the platform.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The other Shay's --> Shaylis 66 Wiz ~ Shaylista 46 Veno ~ Shaylari 31 Psy
  • jelloshot
    jelloshot Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm actually really amused by this. I'm stuck sharing internet right now and because of this my bf threw a holy fit and got pissed and gave me the internet back for the night. Hell yeah! lvl 70 here I come! Tks for the lols and extra pc time. b:chuckle
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and there I am hoping that today I would get my 70 lvl.. no way..

in the old days we did that in 1 day without 2x event just grinding/wanteds/justice order/quests and training scrolls. and gear what was considerd good/high then is considerd normal/low these days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Even computer controlled characters need a rest once in a blue moon. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    WOW....thats a lotta QQin im seeing over some exp...ever hear of grinding like what they did back when there was NO head hunter???? Im 92 and yeah i know its a bish to lvl but i can get it done even without bh. its only for a day..i say be thankful its not permanent!!!

Agree with the above post

there is so many other things to do... and seriously what do you think people did BEFORE bh??
    how about go do some TT run's or lunar or heck even a frost run or two. I make more xp in the new style frost then i do doing bh's. Do some justice quests, grind on fishies, zhen..
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The end is near..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No BH100 T__________T

BH100 = Nice rewards

**** EXP, but I want my monies! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SouIShot - Raging Tide
    SouIShot - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i hope this is a genuine bug and not an "april fools day" joke because this really isnt funny....... making it invisible till you get where it is meant to be would've been funny. or duke black shouting out random rumors, but this is too coincidental for my liking and is just plain lame.
    edited April 2010
    i hope this is a genuine bug and not an "april fools day" joke because this really isnt funny....... making it invisible till you get where it is meant to be would've been funny. or duke black shouting out random rumors, but this is too coincidental for my liking and is just plain lame.

dude, go outside
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This smells like the work of orinj. He is reknown for his April fools gags round these parts b:sin b:mischievous b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMG!!! First there was the whole way we Jump in this game that made me consider quitting. Now the Bounty Hunter is missing!!!! WTH is up wit dat? Thats it I quit!

I'm going to Wennie Hut World where they take care of wenies like me!!!b:bye

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • Steller - Lost City
    Steller - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    if your "find quest" list is not empty you might wanna think about clicking on 1 off those, all npc's except bh are still in the game.

most ppl QQ'in probably have over 50 quests in that list b:laugh
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Someone on Sanctuary set up a cat shop exactly where the NPC should be and titled it Bounty Hunter. I'd love to see some of the insane messages people will leave in that shop.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    QQ Bh100 is good sht. I was really hoping I could try to get chips from it todai. b:cry

buuuut.. lame joke :/
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Great Job! I'm just happy. I don't like BH at all since its inception because I've never had a chance to level my character to 100 through BH. Now at 102 I'm just tired with this BH, hardly do any. I would be very much appreciated if you just eliminate the system completely. b:pleased
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    give us double exp due to loss of bounty hunter like you did to dreamwever!!! so quadruple exp!!! i really dont feel like grinding for 16 hours b:surrender
    dude, go outside
    why dont you, lvl 99 b:chuckle
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rofl u should have just said it's a joke b:chuckle Nobody would have known.

Anyway :

TY!!!!!! b:thanks It's so nice not having to worry about Bhs for once. b:cute Bk to wq & some TT farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unintended - Lost City
    Unintended - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is this supposed to be an aprils fool? Cus if it is i dont see the point
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    Mahngiel - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow, I guess some players are so accustomed to having their levels handed to them, they forgot how some of us got where we are BEFORE hypers and BH quests.
    It's better to look stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by AquaKnightsb:victory
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's not the end of the world, go level the hard way like most of us did. b:bye
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    for god sake stop QQ'ing its 1 dam day. theres like no1 nowadays there work for their lvls and then when they have to for 1 SINGLE day, they'r like o noes i cant lvl..
    your god damn getting your lvls handed to you lol.

now it coulda be fun. "due massive QQ about Headhunter being gone, we've decided to removed Bounty hunter permanently"

jsut for 1 week and people think it being gone forever.. now that would be win..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    for god sake stop QQ'ing its 1 dam day. theres like no1 nowadays there work for their lvls and then when they have to for 1 SINGLE day, they'r like o noes i cant lvl..
    your god damn getting your lvls handed to you lol.

now it coulda be fun. "due massive QQ about Headhunter being gone, we've decided to removed Bounty hunter permanently"

jsut for 1 week and people think it being gone forever.. now that would be win..

b:chuckle I wouldn't mind this. Or atleast till x2 ends, when BHs are there too tempting to miss it, so don't have enough time to do TT, card runs & so on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    WOW....thats a lotta QQin im seeing over some exp...ever hear of grinding like what they did back when there was NO head hunter???? Im 92 and yeah i know its a bish to lvl but i can get it done even without bh. its only for a day..i say be thankful its not permanent!!!

It funny they say "Exp we've lost"
    *hint* you can never loose anything that was never given to you. so you rly lost nothing.
    besides we're still on x2 so you'll gain more money to help pay for wines , guess nows the time to grind it up ;)
    give us double exp due to loss of bounty hunter like you did to dreamwever!!! so quadruple exp!!! i really dont feel like grinding for 16 hours b:surrender

why dont you, lvl 99 b:chuckle

They're not QQing over it.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary
    Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hmmm... this looks like a good time to clean up my extended quest list >.>
    xD anyways really thought this was for april fools, had me going all over the map from rumors of him being moved lol
    b:chuckle
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is funny lol... Sure having BH is nice but it's not like you NEEED it. There used to be a time when crazy stone was ALL we had! And there was something called GRINDING. Suddenly I'm reminded of when people used to world chat for fishing groups. xD I kinda miss those days actually. BH has become so engrained in newbies' minds they don't feel like they can level without it. :/
  • _Assasin_X - Lost City
    _Assasin_X - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So he isnt disappearing forever.
    Thank god!
  • Abrahms - Dreamweaver
    Abrahms - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    HeadHunter, come out and play
    tink
    tink
    tink
    tink
    HeadHunter, comeout and play eee yay
    edited April 2010
    this thread reads

"
    QQ

QQ

QQ

**** noobs!

QQ

QQ

Back in my days..

QQ

"

sad really aint it lol, people are so bound to that bounty hunter; take him away and people are in tears, is this the reason Emo's exist?