wep prices and other Qs

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
well im just looking at wep stats well im doing afew quests and i cant get to AH so i was jw is some one could tell me the genarl price for these weps... also idk if the price is high im just wondering

Ashuras sighn
endless ambiguity
mysto caster
Beamhoof Slicer

also witch wep would u use for a lvl 70 aecane veno .. and wat wep when u get to lvl 80. im still new tot his game i jsut lvl pretty fast so feel free to add in other weps u think would be better. also i jsut need a ruff guess for the prices just to give me a little bit of a idea on how much they r worth well thanx for the help
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Endless ambiguity is a TT 80 weapon. Mysto Caster is a Warsoul weapon, and takes about $60k real monies, and Beamhoof slicer is a sage weapon, which requires 35k reputation and a stack of badges. I would go with Asura's Sign if I were a level 70 arcane veno.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Note that I don't play on the Heaven's Tear server, so my price estimates are just that: estimates.

Ashura's Sign will probably cost between 500k-1m for a clean sword. Refines, shards, and a second socket may add more to the cost. I would actually recommend the level 70 mold Sakyamuni's Light. It has roughly equal magic attack, but a fairly sizable physical defense bonus to offset arcane armor's low physical defense. Price range is about the same.

Endless Ambiguity is a TT80 weapon. Cost will probably be in the 3-4m range for a clean or low-refine one.

Mysto Caster is a Warsoul weapon, and as such costs upwards of $50,000 in US Dollars to obtain. Forget about it.

Beamhoof Slicer requires Rank 6, which is 35,000 reputation. That's a lot more reputation than most players have by level 90. For example, my Archer is at level 88 with 5,400 rep, and I've done 99% of the quests available to me. To obtain 35,000 rep, you'd likely have to spend over 200m to buy Tokens of Luck for Wraith Officer's Badges. You also need to acquire various Signs, which are also rather rare, and thus expensive or difficult to obtain.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    hey well im a lvl 64 soon to be 65 i lvl pritty fast and im looking for a place to fight monsters lvl 70+ up to about 75 that is ok cash keep in mind that i die pretty fast if 2 or 3 att me with range att. i am geting my drake tommrow so it dosnt have to be to close to a bank/ place i can sell items but it would be nice if it was kinda close save abit of flying time. also i do wood dmg so ya weak to wood would be great if u know the cordanince that would help alot but if not give me a rough idea on were to go thanx for the help
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    ops that was dumb of me i meant to make a new post for this Q ... thanx for the wep answers and that crazzy 50k real cash emagin pking that lol
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    i was told that myso caster was a monster drop that is realy rare like .002 % of he time iis that ture?
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i was told that myso caster was a monster drop that is realy rare like .002 % of he time iis that ture?
    No. The only way to get one is through the Warsoul Spirit in the center of Archosaur. Nobody on any PWI server has a Warsoul weapon of any kind.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Beamhoof Slicer requires Rank 6, which is 35,000 reputation. That's a lot more reputation than most players have by level 90. For example, my Archer is at level 88 with 5,400 rep, and I've done 99% of the quests available to me. To obtain 35,000 rep, you'd likely have to spend over 200m to buy Tokens of Luck for Wraith Officer's Badges. You also need to acquire various Signs, which are also rather rare, and thus expensive or difficult to obtain.

It's actually alot less than 200 mil to get Rank 6 - More like close to 100 mil.

Consider this:
    Average token price 12k each (during event pack sales - you can actually get it for a bit less too)

By level 90, most players can have 5k+ rep points easily, so lets say 30k rep points is still needed at the most for the calculation.

1 Officer badge gives 25 rep points, so you will need 1200 of those badges to get 30k rep pts.

You need 8 tokens to get 1 officer badge, so in total you need 9600 tokens to get the remaining 30k rep pts.

9600 x 12k = 115.2 mil in coins to obtain rank 6 by the time you are level 90. For some people, its a bit less (I currently have 6k+ rep mainly from combining solo army quests with main quests when ever I can and I don't even do much fbs).

You need - I think 10 badges of each type to trade in for a sign? Some of those extremely difficult to obtain badges I've seen people selling for at least a mil on the Sanc. server, while others are around 100k and even less. So it might be about another 80 mil at the most for the badges to get that sage weapon. There are threads on the forum already with info on these badges, try a search. Good luck if you are planning on getting it.