Weird Boutique spelling??

Krugerjo - Harshlands
Krugerjo - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hi guys. I was going through the boutique when I found this:

2j30j9w.png

Now I don't understand exactly why that bikini top is for the male gender, nor what the word "Fixedm" means, but what I DO understand, is that this glitch should be fixed. b:chuckle

Anyways, feel free to post below please! b:victory

Bye! b:bye
Post edited by Krugerjo - Harshlands on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Never noticed tha "Fixedm" part. But more likely then not, it's one of the southern people that work for PWE's doing, we always love to say things different :)

As for the Male thing, It's PWE's April 1st Joke. Though it's slightly early XD
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Typo =/= glitch.

I would rather see, you know, real glitches and bugs getting fixed before a correction of a typo. How pathetic that people see a typo in the boutique and say "This glitch should be fixed!"

I mean really? First of all, typos are not glitches, they are typos. Typing mistakes that you've made, I've made, everybody's made, and everybody will continue to make.

Secondly, if you can't tell that a bikini is a piece of fashion for a woman and you buy it thinking a man can use it you are stupid.

As previously said: there are more important things to fix then a mere typo that shouldn't effect anybody's game play anyway. So you know, people need to stop bringing up this issue and demanding it gets fixed because it really isn't important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Typo =/= glitch.

I would rather see, you know, real glitches and bugs getting fixed before a correction of a typo. How pathetic that people see a typo in the boutique and say "This glitch should be fixed!"

I mean really? First of all, typos are not glitches, they are typos. Typing mistakes that you've made, I've made, everybody's made, and everybody will continue to make.

Secondly, if you can't tell that a bikini is a piece of fashion for a woman and you buy it thinking a man can use it you are stupid.

As previously said: there are more important things to fix then a mere typo that shouldn't effect anybody's game play anyway. So you know, people need to stop bringing up this issue and demanding it gets fixed because it really isn't important.

Wow...as much as I agree that I would like other bugs to be fixed before the typo, was there really any need to be so harsh? She wasn't flaming or being rude or even negative in her post. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • nunyabytch
    nunyabytch Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Haha would be funny seeing a barb in it :P
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Wow...as much as I agree that I would like other bugs to be fixed before the typo, was there really any need to be so harsh? She wasn't flaming or being rude or even negative in her post. b:surrender

Possibly not, but it wasn't all that long ago we had somebody in the forums posting up a list of "glitches" - which in the end were actually "things that annoy me and effect my game play and I want to see them fixed."

This happened to be on his list, and in all honesty, whenever somebody calls something so menial and so trivial like a typo a glitch, and then comes across saying it has to be fixed... well I get a little harsh. Because honestly, if that is their priorities, they need to stop acting like these things are serious and needs to be fixed, so everybody else can point out the real bugs in this game and aim to have those fixed first. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Possibly not, but it wasn't all that long ago we had somebody in the forums posting up a list of "glitches" - which in the end were actually "things that annoy me and effect my game play and I want to see them fixed."

This happened to be on his list, and in all honesty, whenever somebody calls something so menial and so trivial like a typo a glitch, and then comes across saying it has to be fixed... well I get a little harsh. Because honestly, if that is their priorities, they need to stop acting like these things are serious and needs to be fixed, so everybody else can point out the real bugs in this game and aim to have those fixed first. =P

The person she is referring to is me, and like I stated soooo many times, a typo is a typo. Hell yeah it's trivial and is such a petty thing... But I was merely pointing out things that were bugs and all the problems that I saw. Now I'm not saying such small things should be handeled with top priority - I understand that lol. But for a patch someday to fix that typo for instance, would be nice.

On a aside not before you decide to post a reply to this Airyll - I have respect for you, for pointing out that it's not a bug - it's a typo, and in all honesty should be treated as one. I'm around these forums a lot and I notice your quite active and I'm not sure why but you seem to always attack the OP and/or attack the people replying. In real life if someone said "Hi, good morning" to you, I seriously doubt you would start getting on their case. But online it seems to be different... Oh well lol. If you keep attacking the OPs of threads, when they aren't calling you out or anything - they are making their own threads, people will eventually get angry b:shocked. Anywayz, gl and have a nice day b:victory
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    The person she is referring to is me, and like I stated soooo many times, a typo is a typo. Hell yeah it's trivial and is such a petty thing... But I was merely pointing out things that were bugs and all the problems that I saw. Now I'm not saying such small things should be handeled with top priority - I understand that lol. But for a patch someday to fix that typo for instance, would be nice.

On a side not before you decide to post a reply to this Airyll - I have respect for you, for pointing out that it's not a bug - it's a typo, and in all honesty should be treated as one. I'm around these forums a lot and I notice your quite active and I'm not sure why but you seem to always attack the OP and/or attack the people replying. In real life if someone said "Hi, good morning" to you, I seriously doubt you would start getting on their case. But online it seems to be different... Oh well lol. If you keep attacking the OPs of threads, when they aren't calling you out or anything - they are making their own threads, people will eventually get angry b:shocked. Anywayz, gl and have a nice day b:victory

I never claimed that you said they needed to be handled with top priority, merely that - initially at any rate - you placed it on a list of "bugs/glitches" that you would like to see fixed. You did later concede it was a typo, and nobody was going to die if it went unfixed, I won't deny that for a second. However, there was still the initial "It needs to be fixed" attitude, which was something I disagreed with for something so trivial.

I'm relatively active on these forums as there's always generally something to reply to - which typically ranges from blatant stupidity on a poster's part [and sometimes, this stupidity is my own] to an actual interesting discussion on a class or skill. Lately however, with stricter forum rules, a lot of the really good discussion seem to be getting prematurely locked, leaving more posts of stupidity than anything else. That very topic regarding your list of bugs, in fact, was one of them, if I recall. It is a shame because it's killing off a good part of these forums. -edit here just to say that your topic was one of the good discussion topics that was locked, just in case you misread and thought I meant different.-
    Generally I come across as an ****, especially in the face of what would appear to be blatant idiocy. While this post was not necessarily stupid, it seemed foolish as far as I was concerned to label a typo a "bug" and then say that it "needs to be fixed". I concede, maybe my initial response was harsh, but in a post that seems so poorly thought out, well. I just posted my own two cents.

I have said this before, however, and I will say it again. While I may seem to come across as an **** the majority of the time, you clearly have not read all of my posts if you think I am always responding to somebody and attacking them. You aren't the first to accuse me of this and I will give you the same advice I gave everybody else; if you feel my posts are always attacking somebody, never have any answers or information of any use and/or are always trolling and flaming and hating, you need to go and really read all of my posts before you say so. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]