What's Sage And Demon?

ArchAngie - Raging Tide
ArchAngie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cleric
can someone tell me what's the diffrence between sage cleric and demon cleric or what r the anyways??
oh and how to reise each one... :) thx for the help! ^^
Post edited by ArchAngie - Raging Tide on

Comments

• mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    /facepalm

*sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngie - Raging Tide
    ArchAngie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    /facepalm

*sigh*

i really mean it... i'm new... what r the builds for each one at least...
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/19/128819453703289919.jpg

there has to be at least 100 threads discussing this.

at level 89 you choose which culti path you wan to follow (demon or sage)

each culti path allows you to level almost every skill past level 10 to level 11 (a demon/sage skill)

sage/demon skills are stronger than a lvl 10 skill with different added effects depending on what path you chose. + the 3rd and final spark with an added effect (demon generally giving faster channeling for 10 seconds, while sage give stronger defense for 10 seconds.)

For example, with a clerics' Plumeshot:

If you chose Sage and aquired the correct book needed to upgrade the skill to Sage Plumeshot, it will deal more damage as it is a level 11 skill, and in addition to that, it would deal another 800 damage.

If you chose Demon and aquired the correct book to upgrade the skill to Demon Plumeshot, It would also deal more damage as a lvl 11 skill, and Demons' effect on Plumeshot is decreased channeling + cooldown, meaning you can spam the attack faster.

http://ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php <- click that, click on cleric, click on a skill, and click demon or sage to view the different abilities/upgrades. Choose wisely when deciding a path, it cannot be changed after you choose a path at level 89.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:bye dont worry about it, soon you can change your cultivation from demon to sage or sage to demon
    so have fun trying out both b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:bye dont worry about it, soon you can change your cultivation from demon to sage or sage to demon

show proof if you say things like that. rumors have no value.
  • mulanrouge
    edited March 2010

stirring up the pot i see b:chuckle

i would expect nothing less from you, but why tell them when you know they will want the proof b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    stirring up the pot i see b:chuckle

i would expect nothing less from you, but why tell them when you know they will want the proof b:chuckle

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1528442&extra=page%3D1
    if you can read
  • mulanrouge
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2010

What is this i'm 12 and i don't even
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • FaithsMom - Heavens Tear
    FaithsMom - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    what do you need to become sage or demon? I heard you would mirage stones and if so how many?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    what do you need to become sage or demon? I heard you would mirage stones and if so how many?
    10 of each earth heaven and human stones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • lsslwaffle
    lsslwaffle Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What is this i'm 12 and i don't even

Use google translator and have them translate the page.
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    10 of each earth heaven and human stones

and someone to help with pre-culti quest... i tried to solo these kugulu-like guards and couldnt b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That is right wave goodbye and go away.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, the number of Demon/Sage cleric threads is getting quite annoying. -__-;
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar