good build for a sin?

hexx17
hexx17 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
im new to this game... i dont really plan on spending real money on it but i might change my mind later...

any ways, what would be a good build for pvp?
right now im lvl 6 ... just started
Post edited by hexx17 on

Comments

• Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    4 dex 1 str per level.
    get your hp from shards/refines.
    no need to spend real money to be competant.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The above plan is what I use myself but I know others that are also happy with this general distribution of chosen attributes: 1 Str +4, 3 Dex 1 Vit per level for the high Vitality build. Then there is the HA build which is more difficult to construct because you will be dependent on your equipment to get enough Str for your armor and enough Dex for your weapon. Its approximately 3 Dex per level and 2.5 Str per level.

Those 2 are the only other kinds I would consider other than some mix between 1 Str+4 3 Dex, 1 Vit and 4 Dex 1 Str+4.

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • _Aeriali_ - Lost City
    _Aeriali_ - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hi there . what i m momentally doing is every 2 levels (10 points) is spend str:1 vit 1 and dex 8 also sometimes u could do : every lvl (5points) odds : 3dex 1 str 1vit and even 5dex

cya in game b:bye

Aeriali b:victory
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hi there . what i m momentally doing is every 2 levels (10 points) is spend str:1 vit 1 and dex 8 also sometimes u could do : every lvl (5points) odds : 3dex 1 str 1vit and even 5dex

cya in game b:bye

Aeriali b:victory

With the exception of rank armor, you will not be able to wear any armor except what is meant for half your level with that build. You need to have at least 1 Str and 1 Dex every level to wear light armor meant for any level you are at. I'd suggest you change your build, but if you wish to continue it like that, that is your choice. I am just going to warn you that you will get hit VERY hard later on.
  • Vethym - Archosaur
    Vethym - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well then, looks like im gonna go with 4 dex 1 str... thanks
  • WhiteRaine - Sanctuary
    WhiteRaine - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    what I do is...

when I was lvl 1-5 I did +2 str +3 def
    after lvl 5 I put +1 vit +1 str +3 def I've been using my correct level gear just fine.
    Server:Heibei
    Name:Rukia
    Weapon:Hookswords
    Job: Killing anyone thats not on my side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]