Sage/Demon Rage Form?!

Options
SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
It always struck me how that achieving the Sage/Demon levels of spiritual cultivation, never seemed that glamorous even with sage/demon sparks, skills and what not .

So I was thinking it could be cool, if there was some kind of berserk or rage state for sage/demon players can transform into.
Where their appearance would change in some hellish firey form for demons and some thing bright and saprkly for sages, more like demon/sage players can actually transform into demons and angels kinda thing,for periods of time where they would gain some stats effect and some powers "temporarily" until they revert back to normal form .

I think it could be something interesting and has chance for good potential should it be ventured further.

But that's just me .. what's ur thoughts? b:cute
Post edited by SilversMoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It always struck me how that achieving the Sage/Demon levels of spiritual cultivation, never seemed that glamorous even with sage/demon sparks, skills and what not .

So I was thinking it could be cool, if there was some kind of berserk or rage state for sage/demon players can transform into.
    Where their appearance would change in some hellish firey form for demons and some thing bright and saprkly for sages, more like demon/sage players can actually transform into demons and angels kinda thing,for periods of time where they would gain some stats effect and some powers "temporarily" until they revert back to normal form .

I think it could be something interesting and has chance for good potential should it be ventured further.

But that's just me .. what's ur thoughts? b:cute

So basically, you're asking for them to change Demon and Sage Spark to include a transformation?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So basically, you're asking for them to change Demon and Sage Spark to include a transformation?

Yes, something like that .. I personally haven't given it that much thought yet,
    so I can't tell you if "replacing" the sage/demon spark is a good idea or just implementing the transformation aside to spark,
    so I am simply asking for thoughts and suggestions on the subject b:byeb:surrender
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I actually like this idea. I'm however among the lines of adding it to the spark than something entirely different. Doubt that adding any special abilities to it would be good due to the amazing QQ capabilites many members have, but a nice change of appearance is, well... nice. (lol redundancy)

To some extent, I would love to see something like this. I just can't seem to imagine everything as if something were missing from my imagination bubble.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm, that's a nice little idea with giving demons/sages a real demon or sage form.
    But adding a transformation to sparks... would be kinda pointless...
    What about adding a new special skill for 89+? One that transforms you into a demon or an angel for about 60 seconds... available for all classes? And a even stronger/cooler transformation for 99+ and 100/105+ (Yep, like getting demon/sage fairies)?

And to the forms, how about a giant black shadow-like demon with glowing bloody red eyes, huge claws and teeth... wings and such...? And for sages a white armoured angel, with blue eyes etc...?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ I dunno if this is true...but I don't think the discussing of private servers (in any way, shape, or form) is allowed here...is it?

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sry, yeah i guess thats true. Just wanted to point out that its not as hard as we think
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd like the option to have either a Halo or Demon Horns instead of the fairy, that would be cool. . and easy to implement i believe!!! =)