account stash question

Evil_Sin - Heavens Tear
Evil_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
im thinking of buying a account stash and im not quiet sure what its does any more. some 1 sayed its used for sending money to aanother server and u can onnly put blind items in they. can u tell me what it does?
Post edited by Evil_Sin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    An account stash stone is a single use item that allows you to transfer items from one character of yours to another on the same server. You can place coins and items in it just like you can your safe, but this area of storage can be accessed by any of your characters.

For example, I could put one million coins into my account stash on my level 91 archer.
    I could then open my account stash and take out the same one million coins on my level 72 veno.

Remember this storage is limited to characters on the same server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    An account stash allows you to move items between your characters on the same account and the same server. This allows your other characters to become extra storage and mules.

I heard one person describe the account stash as 'powreful'. Using the account stash allows you to move some items between characters that otherwise are not allowed to be traded.

You can't move items to another account or another server using the account stash.

I could not live without mine. Easily the best cash shop item in the game.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it allows you to trade between characters on ONE server.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    An account stash allows you to move items between your characters on the same account and the same server. This allows your other characters to become extra storage and mules.

I heard one person describe the account stash as 'powreful'. Using the account stash allows you to move some items between characters that otherwise are not allowed to be traded.

You can't move items to another account or another server using the account stash.

I could not live without mine. Easily the best cash shop item in the game.

This is correct.

I have one and I find it very useful. Gives me a boost in inventory space as well as flexibility in swapping gear and items between characters.

You cannot transfer money or items via account stash to another char on the same server which uses a different account.

Only between characters of the same account on the same server.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This is correct.

I have one and I find it very useful. Gives me a boost in inventory space as well as flexibility in swapping gear and items between characters.

You cannot transfer money or items via account stash to another char on the same server which uses a different account.

Only between characters of the same account on the same server.

Regards.

Hai Chillum! =D

/unhelpful

Another thing I will add in here though, as it seems to get asked a lot on the forums:
    You can use the account stash to also trade bound items from one character to another provided they're on the same server and account. This includes TT gear that automatically binds itself upon being worn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    acct stash is pretty awesome in my opinion. u can trade items and cash between chars on the same acct on the same server. bonus is u can trade ur bond items in it like 80 gold gear, so for example my psy and veno can share my 80 set. also the pwi anniversary mount which is not tradeable can be traded through acct stash. so ya pretty good for those things alone in my opinion, also bond flyer can be traded to use for 2 diff chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Perikita - Raging Tide
    Perikita - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All of the above. And the implications are great: You can make 8 chars on one account. Let's say you have one main and one alt you play regularly, that means you can have 6 mules with an inventory and safe space each. The storage alone is worth the money.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Something else I've been wondering about the Account Stash, but haven't ever found someone to test: Are Bounty Orders capable of being transferred through it?
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Something else I've been wondering about the Account Stash, but haven't ever found someone to test: Are Bounty Orders capable of being transferred through it?

I dont think they'd be useful to do that anyway, seeing as the quest npc still keeps track of what you have taken from him...

But yes, it would be nice to have a way to get rid of them for times where they steal a slot in bag for 30 mins because I cant get anymore bh's
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For example, I could put one million coins into my account stash on my level 91 archer.
    I could then open my account stash and take out the same one million coins on my level 72 veno.
    Most people don't seem to know, but the account stash stone just lets you trade inventory items. Coin can be transferred between characters using the account stash option at the banker by anyone, even if you haven't purchased the stone.
    Yes they go into the account stash. And yes other characters (e.g. ones who haven't done that day's BH) can use them to get an additional BH. They don't seem to be linked to level or BH quest. I used extra ones on my 90+ veno to give my barb BH2 and BH3 for Qingzi when he first made level 40.
  • Chaos_Devil - Dreamweaver
    Chaos_Devil - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    [B]i been wondering about whats the max slots u can get for Account Stash, is it just 16?[/B]
  • Ember_s - Heavens Tear
    Ember_s - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Does anyone know if the legendary pets (Herc, Nix) can be traded via account stash to another character?
  • neosoro
    neosoro Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Idk if u ppl noticed, EVER who didnt use a account stash can share "coins only" betweens chars of same account and server! Doub it? try it! even you that didnt use the stone yet have the option to open stash on banker npc, open it, it gonna display a screen with no slots for items, but the place for coins, and it works!