DW / RT down ?

Options
Choze - Dreamweaver
Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Chronicles
Both DW and RT servers are not showing any ping for me, but all other servers are up ? .....
Post edited by Choze - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If i start cursing and flaming will anyone respond ?b:laugh
  • Wahida - Harshlands
    Wahida - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You will call in trolls. Not sure if they will give you an answer b:avoid
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well big surprise. Easier than hell to get a thread locked or moved, but damned if you ever get any productive answers.

*removed*
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    CAN I BE A GM SO I CAN SIT AROUND WITH MY THUMB UP MY AZZ AND GET PAID TOO?

You do have to remember not all PWI players are, you know, actually playing at this time of day.

And after this little fit of yours, you won't be getting any productive answers, because it's more than likely to be locked now. Good going!

Remember when they said patience was a virtue? They were not lying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm not really looking for player responses, so much as the so called staff. (No that's not directed towards mods) This thread has not been answered in genereal or tech in over an hour.

If the only way I can get a response is **** someone off, so be it. Worst they can do is make me find something else to spend my time/money on. It's a weekday during normal business hours... is it that much to ask that someone receiveing a paycheck actually do their job?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The amazing thing is, if you need support, you are supposed to send a ticket. GMs do not stalk this forum 24/7 because their lives do not solely encompass the forum - they have other things to do. If you cannot comprehend that the forums are not the place to get your tech support ASAP b][i]especially[/i] General Discussion, when you could have actually posted in tech support[/b then that isn't the fault of the GMs.

By insulting GMs on here, you make yourself look like an idiot. You didn't post in the right place, you're insulting GMs as if it's their only job to do nothing but stalk forums to find problems when they have a ticket system in place for a reason, and you don't seem to care for any other responses you get.

Also, whatever your problem is, the lack of responses would seem to signify nobody else is having this problem. Therefore, the servers are not down and the issue is limited to you, your connection or you computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    also .. for a game you are not forced to spend a penny on do you expect instant personal service? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The amazing thing is, if you need support, you are supposed to send a ticket. GMs do not stalk this forum 24/7 because their lives do not solely encompass the forum - they have other things to do. If you cannot comprehend that the forums are not the place to get your tech support ASAP b][i]especially[/i] General Discussion, when you could have actually posted in tech support[/b then that isn't the fault of the GMs.

By insulting GMs on here, you make yourself look like an idiot. You didn't post in the right place, you're insulting GMs as if it's their only job to do nothing but stalk forums to find problems when they have a ticket system in place for a reason, and you don't seem to care for any other responses you get.

Also, whatever your problem is, the lack of responses would seem to signify nobody else is having this problem. Therefore, the servers are not down and the issue is limited to you, your connection or you computer.

LMAO, complete fail. There is another post about this in tech, not started by me. I have NEVER received a response to ANY tickets I've submitted. And if they can't honestly pay someone to read their tech support forms, why do they even have them?

Feel free to think me an idiot, but I know smaller games that provide much better service. I know I'm not forced to play here. It would be nice if they would take a hint and actually provide some customer service though.

Summary: the game is good, the management sucks.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    DW and RT have had no issues this morning.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if you carry that aditude with you to your tickets I wouldn't help you either. GMs and other players owe you nothing. get your thumbs out of your **** and search and read threads similar, try the solutions, if they don't work THEN ask for help, but wait for answers, and I don't mean 30 minutes either.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yay for flaming trolls.....

just to humour you:

I did try fixes on my end. Problem lasted almost 2 hours. Search does nothing for getting specific servers up and working when most of the other ones are. I submitted tickets w/o attitude, and still received no replies.

Mostly: if you feel it's fair to ignore your customer base, well, I won't be sending you any money soon either.

As was previoulsy stated, I really wasn't looking for player responses. BITE ME!
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO, complete fail. There is another post about this in tech, not started by me. I have NEVER received a response to ANY tickets I've submitted. And if they can't honestly pay someone to read their tech support forms, why do they even have them?

Feel free to think me an idiot, but I know smaller games that provide much better service. I know I'm not forced to play here. It would be nice if they would take a hint and actually provide some customer service though.

Summary: the game is good, the management sucks.
    First off you are indeed allowed your opinion; however, I do believe that you sound real impatient.

I have NEVER played a game where I got an immediate response when I sent in a ticket, it is normally a day or two before I get any reply back but I DO get replies back, as did I here... except for one time, though in PWI's defense I am using yahoo as my mail service provider, and they have had known problems with it, and I do believe if I sent in a ticket with the same problem I would get a reply, today... perhaps tomorrow. (which I did solve the problem myself.)

Oh and one more thing, sometimes a players response is just as helpful, if not more helpful then a 'mods,' at least from my experience, even on games, that perhaps have better... 'support,' I am sure they receive hundred of tickets about 'stupid' things, and they have to sort through the crazy ones, gibberish, and even through the foreign language, etc, and decide on what really needs a reply.

EDIT: One last thing, as Airyll pointed out obvious (to some) no one else is experiencing this problem, otherwise there would be a LOT of posts complaining that they are down, or asking why. People to make duplicate of topics all of the time. =x Hell even I have done it once, and not really realize it.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As previoulsy stated, I really wasn't looking for player responses. BITE ME!

Then shut up, and send the GM a PM or two.

You posted on a public forum and this means that any member on this forum can respond to your thread whether you want them to or not. Don't like it? Don't post then.

Your attitude sucks big ones and to be honest, with this attitude you have, nobody would give a damn if you left the game and didn't send any money PWE's way. You sit here expecting instant customer service within the hour, and then you get pissy and insult the GMs when you do not get it. You then continue to tell all the other people that you don't care for their responses and only wanted a GM's response.

Guess what sonny: you posted on a public forum where members are allowed to come and post as they please provided it's in the rules. As far as I am aware GMs do not check the forums on an hourly basis, because smart people with problems post in the right section, send in a ticket and wait like they're supposed to, or send them a friendly personal message actually explaining their problem.

You then throw your weight around when you don't get what you want when you want it, and complain even more when you are told how much your attitude stinks.

Exit stage right, if you please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol, please don't attempt to tell me how to post my threads. Let the mods/GM's do their job. Awfully big of you to insult me for my post and crticize my tactics while adding absolutely nothing constructive yourself.

Obviously anyone can respond to public forums, but if you want to be helpfull, you could have just said you're not having the problem..lol, but oh wait, guess your too much better than me for that!
  • Carrica - Heavens Tear
    Carrica - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Holy drama central... choze dont insult ppl for replying. you posted it on a public thread and got pissy because some people replied. chillax. its all just a game. honestly... youd think drama grew out of everyone from high school.... obviously not eh?....

My 2 cents ^.^ have a good day
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Obviously anyone can respond to public forums, but if you want to be helpfull, you could have just said you're not having the problem..lol, but oh wait, guess your too much better than me for that!

Learn to read.

I think that sums up your idiocy perfectly.

Have a good day now~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Learn to read.

I think that sums up your idiocy perfectly.

Have a good day now~

OK, if that's true.. why did someone else start a thread reporting the same problem at roughly the same time under tech support?

And if that leads you to ask why I started a new thread, because the other post in the "appropriate place", was never answered, not even 10 hours later for that matter.

Would like to try again? Please enlighten me with your infinite knowledge (that you don't get paid for).
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've experienced the same problem yesterday. I got disconnected on my 2 accounts running on separate computers (right after I had loaded my catshop on my laptop *facepalm*) at the same time, which is fairly unusual (most of the time my desktop will d/c before my laptop, since my laptop is slow and takes forever to register it has d/c'ed...). All the East Coast servers showed up as dead for a good 10, 15 minutes. .

After checking for other connectivity issues, namely Ventrilo, Skype, MSN, both my browsers, and some random P2P programs I've got installed... everything was fine. No one who played with me was on at that moment, so I attributed it to the servers and waited for them to go back up by doing something else.

When I came back online, I asked if anyone else had experienced the problem. No one had. Guessing it was a local node problem or something. Forgot to ask if anyone in my area, the same node route (forgot to check, doh) or on my ISP suffered the same thing.

The difference is that I actually had the patience to wait and not insult the GMs in the process, or the people might have replied to whatever thread I actually was writing when I got the connectivity back.

BTW, as several people posted before me, posting on public forums will result in reg. folks posting in it. It's public. Send tickets IMO, but seriously, don't expect them to be replied at the very moment. Other people send in tickets too, and it can take days before your ticket is actually seen, even more to be replied to. Impatience gets people nowhere IMO...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OK, if that's true.. why did someone else start a thread reporting the same problem at roughly the same time under tech support?

And if that leads you to ask why I started a new thread, because the other post in the "appropriate place", was never answered, not even 10 hours later for that matter.

Would like to try again? Please enlighten me with your infinite knowledge (that you don't get paid for).

So, you and one other person have started a thread relating to a similar issue in the past 12 hours or so, or however long.

Now go and think about the population of Dreamweaver.

There still is no discussion to be had. When I first read this thread, I was playing PWI, when I responded the first few times, I was playing PWI. All of my friends were also playing PWI, too.

Getting the picture? Very few people have had this problem. So, you had it. And one other guy in a thread. And Xan above me kind of suffered from it.

Three people against... hundreds. Chyeah. I'm still not convinced, and you're still here with your attitude acting like the GMs should have bowed to your every whim the immediate moment you said anything about this problem you and about two other people seem to be having.

GMs have more important things to deal with than your petty, unfounded claims.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    let the healing begin.
This discussion has been closed.