Is It True?

BlazingAngle - Raging Tide
BlazingAngle - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Assassin
is it true that sin's lvl fast?(i know i am a psy but same)
Post edited by BlazingAngle - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well technically all tideborn level faster than the other classes, Its to boost the class with their expansion. So theres not a bunch of nublike sins and psys getting ganked. This stacks with the 2x exp thats out right now i believe. b:victory
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i lvl fast
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Same as any class if you know what are you doing+have pots/charms to bust since SOLO leveling Assassin is nearly worst due to their squisheness+low health(in melee means).
    Here how i would put in ladder from Fastest to Slowest without pots/charm/apoch usage:
    1.Psy/Wizard/Archer<-- 10-20kills before meditation except Archer
    2.Veno(since pet must be kept in shape)
    3.Cleric<-- 5-10kills
    4.BM<-- 5-10 kills slower than Cleric due to nature of weapons
    5.Assassin<--3-5 kills
    6.Barb<-- number depends on build but slower than any class due to weapons+tiger form damage reduction(true till demon form)

b:bye
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wnight wrote: »
    Same as any class if you know what are you doing+have pots/charms to bust since SOLO leveling Assassin is nearly worst due to their squisheness+low health(in melee means).
    Here how i would put in ladder from Fastest to Slowest without pots/charm/apoch usage:
    1.Psy/Wizard/Archer<-- 10-20kills before meditation except Archer
    2.Veno(since pet must be kept in shape)
    3.Cleric<-- 5-10kills
    4.BM<-- 5-10 kills slower than Cleric due to nature of weapons
    5.Assassin<--3-5 kills
    6.Barb<-- number depends on build but slower than any class due to weapons+tiger form damage reduction(true till demon form)

b:bye

I don't really grind anymore but when I was at 6x I could kill many without meditating with just a few pots for when I mess up or fight against a buffed mob. I'll have to agree with archers/venos being the most efficient at soloing.
  • Aquaknight - Lost City
    Aquaknight - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's gonna be a wake up call when 2x ends, as I started during it.
    BTW, I never meditate, just pot.

Pots aren't that expensive if you grind: (My stats)
    1 hour = 100k-+
    1 hours's Pots = 40-60k
  • Ahknatn - Heavens Tear
    Ahknatn - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    personally i leveled to 15 in about a week O_o
    whereas as a arch it took me a few weeks to get to 15
  • WhiteRaine - Sanctuary
    WhiteRaine - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    when I first starting this sin I was aware of how to level priviously having a coupl lvl 20+ venos and lvl 21 BM, lvl 20 barb, and a lvl 30 veno. I created my assissin and not even in a day got it to level 20. ( this was before the 2x exp, spirit,drops, and coins
    Server:Heibei
    Name:Rukia
    Weapon:Hookswords
    Job: Killing anyone thats not on my side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlazingAngle - Raging Tide
    BlazingAngle - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i have a sin lvl 21 who took 3 to 4 hours to get lvl 20
  • BlazeYaHomey - Archosaur
    BlazeYaHomey - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Started this sin 3rd day Archosaur server opened up...been mmm what ...3 weeks now...and 47...playin bout 5 hours a day...correct me if im wrong on timeline...but thats faster then i lvld on other non fish toons=)
  • Undanus - Dreamweaver
    Undanus - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well i lvl fast... got to 69 in about 2 weeks now, although i dont think that its hard.. with all bh, cs (2x xp/sp)... Even without that btw i lvl fast, cause i kill fast. And i hardly get hit at all when i fight, cause at melee mobs i just freeze and kill with skills (can see me but not reach me), archer mobs (<3 Archers :P) i tele to freeze and finish with auto attack (Bloodpaint FTW!) and on caster mobs i just spark and kill so fast that they can hit me once.. maybe twice (but my sparked Dmg regenerates that hp usually to full again)... U just have to know how to play it and Sin lvls just as fast as Archer i think.