Is sin an alternative for baddies?

13»

Comments

• SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ohhh your just some low lvl nub. Me trolling you ends here. I don't want to waste more time with ppl that doesn't even matter and talks like they know everything about everyone just because their QQing azz is getting rolled.

P.S: Since i hit 100 on sin i made a BM and it's 97 atm. What is just excuse for being that bad and still being 8X on your main?

My excuse is that I don't like to bark, in contrast to you. Is iamkiller bored of his archer or what is this BM for?
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My excuse is that I don't like to bark, in contrast to you. Is iamkiller bored of his archer or what is this BM for?

Get a better excuse plz cuz that makes no sense. please GTFO of forums and go level if you are QQing so much about being a fail low level.

Also, What was part didn't you understand in I MADE A BM? You keep bringing iamkiller every 2 posts. Makes me think what i wrote before about you wanting to be iamkiller's lil girl is actually true.
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    You made a lvl 97 BM in no time with what? Saved the oracles sponsored by iamkiller for the sin or have you just been begging him for more, promising him u'll learn a new trick, rather than barking when he tell you to do so, for his amusement?

Even if I would like to be his lil girl, like you say, it's still better than being his dog. But wait, who was playing a sponsored char by him again?

Woof woof. b:bye

P.S.: Yes, I bring iamkiller every post, because without him, you would be the same nobody you were on Ultimate.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow..all this hate cause you're an 8x arcane armor getting oneshot? Hell,I'm almost full vit and I'll oneshot you too, this is the stupidest discussion I've read in a while. wtb frankieraye cleaning up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
    edited March 2010
    You made a lvl 97 BM in no time with what? Saved the oracles sponsored by iamkiller for the sin or have you just been begging him for more, promising him u'll learn a new trick, rather than barking when he tell you to do so, for his amusement?

Even if I would like to be his lil girl, like you say, it's still better than being his dog. But wait, who was playing a sponsored char by him again?

Woof woof. b:bye

P.S.: Yes, I bring iamkiller every post, because without him, you would be the same nobody you were on Ultimate.

b:tired It has been concluded that you are just too much of a re-tard. Go lvl nub. Til then GTFO of forum cuz you are just proving yourself an idiot.

P.S: My BM used 0 oracles. Please stop QQing just because you are a inexperience ignorant.
    Consider this my last post directed to you. Kthxbai. b:bye
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    No Acrelar, it's not about an oneshot, hate or whatever. It's about somebody who talks big, while he usually wouldn't be able to do so, if somebody else wouldn't have made it possible. Check his I > U threads, where he claims he > you, while, and that the funniest part, he is owned by iamkiller. An oxymoron at its best. b:chuckle
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Black people.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    SysGem this is for you

Lol that was so fail...:D
    http://archive.ucimc.org/usermedia/image/7/large/****.JPG type s.t...f.u in the ****
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Black people.

Aren't Allowed to vote
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Me trolling you ends here.

Followed By:
    Get a better excuse plz cuz that makes no sense. please GTFO of forums and go level if you are QQing so much about being a fail low level.

Also, What was part didn't you understand in I MADE A BM? You keep bringing iamkiller every 2 posts. Makes me think what i wrote before about you wanting to be iamkiller's lil girl is actually true.
    b:tired It has been concluded that you are just too much of a re-tard. Go lvl nub. Til then GTFO of forum cuz you are just proving yourself an idiot.

P.S: My BM used 0 oracles. Please stop QQing just because you are a inexperience ignorant.
    Consider this my last post directed to you. Kthxbai. b:bye

Obsess much? holy ****, if you say your gunna stop trolling him, then just stop trolling him...someones a little mad i think, hahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ohhh your just some low lvl nub. Me trolling you ends here. I don't want to waste more time with ppl that doesn't even matter and talks like they know everything about everyone just because their QQing azz is getting rolled.

P.S: Since i hit 100 on sin i made a BM and it's 97 atm. What is just excuse for being that bad and still being 8X on your main?

when the hell did you get a 97 bm b:surrender
    edited March 2010
    Followed By:

Obsess much? holy ****, if you say your gunna stop trolling him, then just stop trolling him...someones a little mad i think, hahaha.

Taking text out of context. Man you sure are a fail to troll. Anyone with IQ higher than 32 would know that. It's not hard to see i didn't troll him any time after i say i would stop trolling.

Seems to me you are the one obsessed trying to troll me, yet you fail miserably at it. keep it coming though. Maybe some day your QQing azz will develop proper trolling skillz.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    That is possibly the lamest response ive ever heard. props for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    That is possibly the lamest response ive ever heard. props for that.

If you cold distinguish between a troll and a simple post, you'd understand. But then again you don't even know what a troll post is as you are usually the one getting trolled.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    ^^^ coolest kid any of us know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

LOL I can't understand that wall-O-test and not gonna bother reading it.

Let me do things easy for you. let's 1 vs 1 whoever your QQing main is 200K per kill. let's see who sucks.

Seriously, someone who makes as many grammatical and spelling mistakes as you do shouldn't be attacking others about their grasp of the English language.

Please be respectful to others, or you will be reported along with this thread as evidence.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010

"go lvl" funny thing.. u should have been doing the same thing atm without iamkiller's money.b:bye

O M D dont pee on the carpet!!!!!! bad boii
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    seriously sins are too easy to pplay. i have 7k hp 3.5k phys def.. how can a sin hit me for 4.8k without crit? i know they spark and hit only but seriously wdf so if AD is on cooldown we are screwed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They should be nerfed soon, only ppl that failed badly at their main class will continue playing sin
    > deityofrain/ultimate
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
    edited March 2010
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • Mikazuchi - Harshlands
    Mikazuchi - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol people who QQ about sins don't know how to fight against a Sin.

STEP #1 make an anti-stun genie

You get that and you are high enough level to survive, then hit back

Barbs and BMs- should I even explain?
    Mages-just push them back and beat them down. Sins are squishy and you guys should hit for a lot
    Clerics-sleep the sin, buff yourself up- debuff the sin- then go for the kill
    Psy- Use your soul of retaliation to stun him when he attacks, then barrage him wih magic- toss in your bleed skills
    Archer-hmmm don't know. figure it out yourself.
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

/agree

10char
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol people who QQ about sins don't know how to fight against a Sin.

STEP #1 make an anti-stun genie

You get that and you are high enough level to survive, then hit back

Barbs and BMs- should I even explain?
    Mages-just push them back and beat them down. Sins are squishy and you guys should hit for a lot
    Clerics-sleep the sin, buff yourself up- debuff the sin- then go for the kill
    Psy- Use your soul of retaliation to stun him when he attacks, then barrage him wih magic- toss in your bleed skills
    Archer-hmmm don't know. figure it out yourself.

This just in: knockback works in pvp, lol