Is sin an alternative for baddies?

Options

Comments

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You dont remember how Faildom and DragonSlayer peaced you + iamcser? I got the SS if you wantb:dirty

Putting those 2 in the same sentence....tsk tsk tsk. You must have "dumbass" on your forehead.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i miss the pvp ranking thoughb:cry

Because it shows how many lowbies you farmed.b:chuckle
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Because it shows how many lowbies you farmed.b:chuckle

lolz

10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @#1: You forgot Mr. I am teh pro of teh proness PK Cleric aka Ascii, who, like Ultimate, not only rerolled a sin, but also never had a problem to "be good" in pvp, since they were higher lvl than most other they pvp against and, if there were any higher lvl than them, they usually svcked up their butt to be safe, which as cleric isn't that hard since it's one of the most neded support class(es). I remember the day HT asked Ascii for a fun 1vs1 because i laughed so hard. Ascii 1st excuse was he had no mana charm. So HT bought one and threw on the ground for Ascii to use but he haven't picked it up, bringing another excuse instead. I was crying of laughter.

Of course the time had to come, that most people who were easy food for the them with their lvl advantage, will be near or same lvl as them and not that easy to kill anymore, or lets say, started "surprisingly" to farm those so called "pro pkers" actually. That's the point when those guys alarm bells are chiming so loud, that they either quit or are rerolling on a fresh server/game, so they can start "their game" all over - 'til the alarm bells are chiming again.

You won't see Ultimate or Ascii around pvping at all, if Harshlands will ever have a wide ~lvl 100 population (which now with hyper exp could happen more sooner than later but will also bring a lot of people unexperienced a lot in pvp, still making them easy targets until some point) but mostly because they both know that the class they used to play is easy food for, ooohh whaaat aaaa surpriseee, the class they play now aka sins. Of course clerics aren't that easy to kill if they have gear like Din or maybe even Acrelar, but tell me, how many with gear like those two are on HL? ;)

Btw. Ultimate, no need to defend yourself for being called iamkillers dog - because you are. If iamkiller tells you to bark, u'll bark.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @#1: You forgot Mr. I am teh pro of teh proness PK Cleric aka Ascii, who, like Ultimate, not only rerolled a sin, but also never had a problem to "be good" in pvp, since they were higher lvl than most other they pvp against and, if there were any higher lvl than them, they usually svcked up their butt to be safe, which as cleric isn't that hard since it's one of the most neded support class(es). I remember the day HT asked Ascii for a fun 1vs1 because i laughed so hard. Ascii 1st excuse was he had no mana charm. So HT bought one and threw on the ground for Ascii to use but he haven't picked it up, bringing another excuse instead. I was crying of laughter.

Of course the time had to come, that most people who were easy food for the them with their lvl advantage, will be near or same lvl as them and not that easy to kill anymore, or lets say, started "surprisingly" to farm those so called "pro pkers" actually. That's the point when those guys alarm bells are chiming so loud, that they either quit or are rerolling on a fresh server/game, so they can start "their game" all over - 'til the alarm bells are chiming again.

You won't see Ultimate or Ascii around pvping at all, if Harshlands will ever have a wide ~lvl 100 population (which now with hyper exp could happen more sooner than later but will also bring a lot of people unexperienced a lot in pvp, still making them easy targets until some point) but mostly because they both know that the class they used to play is easy food for, ooohh whaaat aaaa surpriseee, the class they play now aka sins. Of course clerics aren't that easy to kill if they have gear like Din or maybe even Acrelar, but tell me, how many with gear like those two are on HL? ;)

Btw. Ultimate, no need to defend yourself for being called iamkillers dog - because you are. If iamkiller tells you to bark, u'll bark.

omg i laughed so loud. why so mean lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinedown - Harshlands
    Shinedown - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Umm thats kinda bs, unlike 80% of the other ppl in pvp ranking i obtained the rank by MAINLY killing 80+ ppls, you would never find me at low lvl areas killing lowbies, only time i killed lowbies was at oracle spots, so toneshifter could oracle all teh way upb:thanks

after shattering ur gear this morning you should have known better..

and gotta agree what he said is funny

EDIT: 95 and 101 isnt really lowbies as far as i know O.o
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7324/headtraumapk.png
    b:surrender you was saying?
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

i have to admit 1 thing.. Ascii charmed is one of a difficult guy to kill.. he only does some mistakes. he underestimates some people and use things he shouldnt. i remember in KY vs KD tw. Ascii and me 1 vs 1 while changing lanes B to A i think.. i was unbuffed and my mag def sucks... and ascii used sleep+frenzy+ both seals(why both?)+wield thunder. i used absolute domain and 2 shotted him. Frenzy FTL. Ascii is not a bad pker. he sure farmed a lot of lowbies those.. ultimate pked me once.. i was 82 and zhenning on some butterflies. and thats all. he gets roooooooolllllllllled now so bad its not even funnyb:cry.
    anyways Ascii > Ultimate

and by far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Indeed.....many times i caught ascii in frenzy with nothing up for damage reduction. That being said, hes definately better than ultimate was. I remember ultimate feeling so pro when he was like, lvl 95 2v1ing me with iffy, who was also 90+ when i was around 82, and with all debuffs and amp on me he crit for like, 9k or something. But then a month or so later, i 2v1 him and nurfed in 3rd past and continually killed him. Too bad iamkiller didnt pimp out that cleric, would have been been another fail character with good gear on this server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinedown - Harshlands
    Shinedown - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gotta agree with Ascii > Ultimateb:cuteb:cute
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ascii being better? maybe. I didn't find pleasure in killing 3X 4X 24/7 and my cleric was mostly PvE gears full time. If i wanted to go full magic i'd have made a mage.

Reason for leaving = ppl catching up? LOL please. Reason i left was this server sucking and A1ON coming out.

iamkiller's dog? heck why not? free charm and dolls to PK sounds just right. besides better to put out with 1 person than having to suck ballz to 20 ppl in a guild just to get your voice heard like you do.
    b:bye

LuL at ppl getting mad they kiss the floor ingame. But hey, can't beat someone ingame, try to regain some self-confidence on forums right? b:chuckle
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i have to admit 1 thing.. Ascii charmed is one of a difficult guy to kill.. he only does some mistakes. he underestimates some people and use things he shouldnt. i remember in KY vs KD tw. Ascii and me 1 vs 1 while changing lanes B to A i think.. i was unbuffed and my mag def sucks... and ascii used sleep+frenzy+ both seals(why both?)+wield thunder. i used absolute domain and 2 shotted him. Frenzy FTL. Ascii is not a bad pker. he sure farmed a lot of lowbies those.. ultimate pked me once.. i was 82 and zhenning on some butterflies. and thats all. he gets roooooooolllllllllled now so bad its not even funnyb:cry.
    anyways Ascii > Ultimate

and by far

meh i dont underestermate, i over confidence. im pretty sure everyone knows by now i prefer to go for the big one hitters then having a prolonged battle cos its what im best at, asciis build is to survive being inital ganked but just long enough to recover and line up a big hit, hes not full pve/ support but not pure int, i find this the best balance for a cleric personally.

oh and dark >:( i used both seals becouse i was expecting a metal resist genie skill like so many other archers have used, plume shot even with demon spark hits pretty beasty. but mehi kill u on my sin so my failness made up for it b:shutup

talking about pve, my guild Impulse took dreaming cloud in 37 mins on arch pve server ;P took the next best guilds 2 hours 30 mins. Cyan FTW b:dirty
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    besides better to put out with 1 person than having to suck ballz to 20 ppl in a guild just to get your voice heard like you do.

Hahahaha! <3b:kiss
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So basically you are saying that you left this server because it svcked back then (but maybe it was only you who svcked), went to that other game where you found out that the server there svcks too (while, again, maybe it was only you who svcked) just to come back again to the server that svcked so much. So when you came back you found out that this server still svcks as much as it did when you left (but guess what, maybe it was only you who still svcked).

But oh wait, now that the sins came out you think you are the goddess of PW at once since you are playing Killermate, a rushed lvl 100 sin sponsored by iamkiller. This could be because of the "skills" you got over night, well wonders happen, or maybe you still svck but your new char itself, thanks to iamkiler, does a great job to hide your incompetence.

Looking forward to see you saying that this server svcks, again, as soon as the majority finds ways and get used to counter high lvl sins.

Ascii being better? maybe. I didn't find pleasure in killing 3X 4X 24/7 and my cleric was mostly PvE gears full time. If i wanted to go full magic i'd have made a mage.
    Reason for leaving = ppl catching up? LOL please. Reason i left was this server sucking and A1ON coming out.
    iamkiller's dog? heck why not? free charm and dolls to PK sounds just right. besides better to put out with 1 person than having to suck ballz to 20 ppl in a guild just to get your voice heard like you do.
    LuL at ppl getting mad they kiss the floor ingame. But hey, can't beat someone ingame, try to regain some self-confidence on forums right? b:chuckle
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So basically you are saying that you left this server because it svcked back then (but maybe it was only you who svcked), went to that other game where you found out that the server there svcks too (while, again, maybe it was only you who svcked) just to come back again to the server that svcked so much. So when you came back you found out that this server still svcks as much as it did when you left (but guess what, maybe it was only you who still svcked).

But oh wait, now that the sins came out you think you are the goddess of PW at once since you are playing Killermate, a rushed lvl 100 sin sponsored by iamkiller. This could be because of the "skills" you got over night, well wonders happen, or maybe you still svck but your new char itself, thanks to iamkiler, does a great job to hide your incompetence.

Looking forward to see you saying that this server svcks, again, as soon as the people find ways and get used to counter high lvl sins.

Did your mom drop you in the head when you were little?

I quit PW as most active PvPers back then did. But hen again, we all sucked for leaving a non-interesting server at the time, right?

Some of the remaining QQme core decided to play A1ON with other ppl from HL that was moving there too.

While Nurfed and Iffy were slacking there i had reached end game level and obtained most part of the end game gear. They didn't mention that part of their slack was that they had come back to PW. They both then quit A1ON, some others sold their account, and i wasn't gonna stay there playing alone so i did the same.

When i came back i joined KD and started to see how much server had changed and i saw that there was at least PK on west gate/silver pool.

I wasn't ready to really come back to the game until iamkiller and me talked it over and decided to play the game again to try out the new classes investing both of our time and money on a single character.
    Long story short: My leveling experience + money i had reserved in 4 characters + iamkillers CS = You QQing about an assassin today as if it is the god of death or something.

But all that is besides the point, seems more to me that you want iamkiller's attention and become his lil girl. In which case i recommend stop making QQ posts and PM him in-game. b:chuckle

P.S: L2P nub. Not hard to "counter" a sin with just a mere absolute domain in a genie.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ill give u 1 pro tip to own killermate/deityofpve and all those failed sins:

EXPEL THEM.

they will either go back to stealth or die.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ill give u 1 pro tip to own killermate/deityofpve and all those failed sins:

EXPEL THEM.

they will either go back to stealth or die.

b:quiet Sins are obviously too OPed. They kill ppl and aren't afraid of nothing.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why do all your responses to any post pertaining to you sound like you have a d1ck up your **** (iamkiller's d1ck maybe? lol)? You ALWAYS take someones post about in-game activity and throw in some real life insult. Then you always go on to talk about how you are greater than the game itself, and then you go on to tell others that they QQ.....notice anything wrong here?.....YOU ARE A QQer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why do all your responses to any post pertaining to you sound like you have a d1ck up your **** (iamkiller's d1ck maybe? lol)? You ALWAYS take someones post about in-game activity and throw in some real life insult. Then you always go on to talk about how you are greater than the game itself, and then you go on to tell others that they QQ.....notice anything wrong here?.....YOU ARE A QQer

RL insulting me that i RL insult. Stupid much? Or let me do it clever. Did your mother dropped you in the head when you were a child too? b:laugh

Now don't rage in all treats. Put all your QQs into a single one. Most of us can't keep up with all that QQ spam.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    RL insulting me that i RL insult.

Smart d bags r smart. look, look, i can say QQ, and lolumad, i r so cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Smart d bags r smart. look, look, i can say QQ, and lolumad, i r so cool.

If you gonna keep QQing at least make it interesting plz. b:tired
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you gonna keep QQing at least make it interesting plz. b:tired

Like i said....you are too cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    somethhing really funny is that those botters back then were always saying the servers lacked pvp.. funny thing that they were lvl 100 when i was 8x. i know i made 7x-8x dailies but jeez.. if u wanted pvp u should have pvped since low lvl but i never heard, saw many until u hit 9x. grinding at fishes etc.. funny though rank6 sins, hh100 fists+10.. i wonder how ultimate could have got all that......... hmm wonder if killermate would be as fail as the cleric ultimate... just wondering no flame intented but w/e.. he will reply: has your mother dropped u on the head i bet b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    somethhing really funny is that those botters back then were always saying the servers lacked pvp.. funny thing that they were lvl 100 when i was 8x. i know i made 7x-8x dailies but jeez.. if u wanted pvp u should have pvped since low lvl but i never heard, saw many until u hit 9x. grinding at fishes etc.. funny though rank6 sins, hh100 fists+10.. i wonder how ultimate could have got all that......... hmm wonder if killermate would be as fail as the cleric ultimate... just wondering no flame intented but w/e.. he will reply: has your mother dropped u on the head i bet b:tired

How many time do i have to explain you this? It get ridiculous. i PvPed since lvl 30 but yet PvE enough to keep up with the ppl that was in top 50. When i was in crimson i couldn't openly PK everyone because of guild rules. I was never top 20 in server until 85. And calling me botter when i fished only 1 lvl makes me LuL.

I managed to be Top1 lvl ranking and be one of the firsts ppl to get full TT90 gear and decently refined w/o cash shop. QQme helped me only with belial mats. Assassin has nothing impressing besides the recently acquired TT100 fist which is not even intended to be used by it but to a BM alt i made on the same account.

How bad could it be, you say? U answer that. I been killing you since 8X repeatedly and that is even pre TT9X gear.
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I quit PW as most active PvPers back then did. But hen again, we all sucked for leaving a non-interesting server at the time, right?

Wow, seems like you also svck in processing the things you read and not only in playing a game. I haven't written that all who quit back then svcked, I wrote that you, Ultimate, did and still would, if you would have kept on playing your cleric. Why you? Lets pick the two guys you mentioned before, Nurfed and Iffy. They were always up for pvp and have also been seen pvping (if this was the case due to their lvl advantage is not germane) while you were already practicing actively one skill of your current char back then - stealth. Never seen and if, then only when there was no danger for you aka no people your lvl.

===========================
    Long story short: My leveling experience + money i had reserved in 4 characters + iamkillers CS = You QQing about an assassin today as if it is the god of death or something.

Lets put this in % by importance of each point you mentioned:

Your leveling experience*: 10%
    Money you had reserved in 4 characters: 20%
    iamkillers CS (charms, oracles, gear >9x): 70%
    Top geared sin played by an incompetent player with big mouth: 100%

*Hitting one mob on and on for oracles? Running fc as an DD? Your leveling exp? What?

But all that is besides the point, seems more to me that you want iamkiller's attention and become his lil girl. In which case i recommend stop making QQ posts and PM him in-game. b:chuckle

I want iamkillers attention by stating how much you svck? One question:
    Did your mom drop you in (it's on btw.) the head when you were little?

P.S: L2P nub. Not hard to "counter" a sin with just a mere absolute domain in a genie.

Or expel. Yes yes. Wondering how much this helps a lvl 8x mage, even with earth shield on, that gets one shot. Not to talk about clerics, who don't have an earth shield and can't have plume shell on all time. Won't happen, sure, all have gears like Din. Roger that. Oh wait, talking about clerics, wasn't Ultimate one? I would like to see how you use abs. domain or expel while you get one shot by a lvl 100 sin.
    Edit: I wrote about AA classes here only. But I also saw DeityofRain getting down an 9x BM, HA that is, with quite good gears faster than a fist BM would be able to do that. Although the BM haven't used any skill to stop him, seeing how fast his HP went down I'm wondering how an AA, with no uber gears, should survive him without knowing when he comes out of stealth.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can't believe I'm close to sticking up for Ultimate....

This argument is ****

If you get 1-shot by an assassin you have bigger issues.

And where the hell is spoons, I take it he is either assigned to the new server, on vacation, or quit?
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow, seems like you also svck in processing the things you read and not only in playing a game. I haven't written that all who quit back then svcked, I wrote that you, Ultimate, did and still would, if you would have kept on playing your cleric. Why you? Lets pick the two guys you mentioned before, Nurfed and Iffy. They were always up for pvp and have also been seen pvping (if this was the case due to their lvl advantage is not germane) while you were already practicing actively one skill of your current char back then - stealth. Never seen and if, then only when there was no danger for you aka no people your lvl.

Lets put this in % by importance of each point you mentioned:

Your leveling experience*: 10%
    Money you had reserved in 4 characters: 20%
    iamkillers CS (charms, oracles, gear >9x): 70%
    Top geared sin played by an incompetent player with big mouth: 100%

*Hitting one mob on and on for oracles? Running fc as an DD? Your leveling exp? What?

I want iamkillers attention by stating how much you svck? One question:

Or expel. Yes yes. Wondering how much this helps a lvl 8x mage, even with earth shield on, that gets one shot. Not to talk about clerics, who don't have an earth shield and can't have plume shell on all time. Won't happen, sure, all have gears like Din. Roger that. Oh wait, talking about clerics, wasn't Ultimate one? I would like to see how you use abs. domain or expel while you get one shot by a lvl 100 sin.
    Edit: I wrote about AA classes here only. But I also saw DeityofRain getting down an 9x BM, HA that is, with quite good gears faster than a fist BM would be able to do that. Although the BM haven't used any skill to stop him, seeing how fast his HP went down I'm wondering how an AA, with no uber gears, should survive him without knowing when he comes out of stealth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

LOL I can't understand that wall-O-test and not gonna bother reading it.

Let me do things easy for you. let's 1 vs 1 whoever your QQing main is 200K per kill. let's see who sucks.
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ran out of arguments I guess. Great comeback Ultimate.

Edit to Ultimates edit: I'll come back to your offer as soon as I reach lvl 100. Although the fight will pretty much go like this: Stealth, double spark, occult ice or stun, hit hit .. hit hit, stun again, hit hit, if not dead, sleep or click wildly on stealth. Wait until all skills refreshed and redo. Big fun. Easy talk from you Ultimate, don't forget to say thanks to iamkiller for making this possible for you.

@Tryagain: If you get oneshotted as lvl 8x AA by a lvl 100 sin, you have bigger issues? Easy talk from a lvl 100 tw support and pve only cleric, who was around 9x when sins came out. Never seen you in any smaller or bigger ingame pvp fight - only in forum pvp. I would like to see what you would say if you were 8x right now, getting hug(s) from a lvl 100 sin.
    edited March 2010
    Options

@Tryagain: If you get oneshotted as lvl 8x AA by a lvl 100 sin, you have bigger issues? Easy talk from a lvl 100 tw support and pve only cleric, who was around 9x when sins came out. Never seen you in any smaller or bigger ingame pvp fight - only in forum pvp. I would like to see what you would say if you were 8x right now, getting hug(s) from a lvl 100 sin.

Ran out of arguments? Im giving you the best ever. SHOW me how bad i am. It rather seems that you are the one running out of arguments, and possibly out of alts to post in forum too.
    edited March 2010
    Options

Edit to Ultimates edit: I'll come back to your offer as soon as I reach lvl 100. Although the fight will pretty much go like this: Stealth, double spark, occult ice or stun, hit hit .. hit hit, stun again, hit hit, if not dead, sleep or click wildly on stealth. Wait until all skills refreshed and redo. Big fun.

Ohhh your just some low lvl nub. Me trolling you ends here. I don't want to waste more time with ppl that doesn't even matter and talks like they know everything about everyone just because their QQing azz is getting rolled.

P.S: Since i hit 100 on sin i made a BM and it's 97 atm. What is just excuse for being that bad and still being 8X on your main?