My barb build

Meowmeowdie - Archosaur
Meowmeowdie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Barbarian
I've been allocating 3 , sometimes 2 points into str, and 1 or 2 to vitality for my barb. Also, I have invested one point in dex each time I level.
Is this a pretty standard and viable build?
Post edited by Meowmeowdie - Archosaur on

Comments

• Untamed_Slip - Heavens Tear
    Untamed_Slip - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    all i do is just put enough dex,strength for armor and wep the rest i put in vit that is the best barb build my option.....
  • HarmieX - Heavens Tear
    HarmieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I find it irritating to do my Barb like that though, can't just do certain stats per 1 or 2 lvls like every other class.
  • Daggoo - Dreamweaver
    Daggoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Seems to me you will end up with too little strength for your gear that way, and probably too much dex. Some higher/better barb please correct me if I'm wrong but I think the most common 'pattern build' is 6str/3vit/1dex per 2 levels.
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lots of posts talkin about this already. But yes the 6 str 3 vit 1 dex every 2 lvls will take you almost to endgame without any problem.

By time you get into the higher levels you should have a pretty good feel for how you may want to adjust your build. Dex being the biggest variable. Personally I see no need to go past 60 dex, but I don't Pvp either.

Gear plays a part in that decision as well. If you can get good gear with shards for hp early, you can afford to raise your dex faster for crit, and wait on vit for your hp, but that's not a common path in my experience.