Equinox Tw strategy

Options
Rozeta - Lost City
Rozeta - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
This post has been copy pasted from official Calamity forum writen by ArchSeraph one of the members b:cryb:cryb:cry

Warning: This is a long post. You've been warned.

So, I'm sitting here and I look at the map. Things have changed. It's been a long time, and I come to notice the way things have gone. Part of me is happy for the way things have gone, yet another part of me hurts. Deeply. This is not some emo sob story, but rather one that none of you would've immediately guessed. You may have thought it, that nagging feeling in the back of your mind, that something that isn't right, but you just couldn't place it.

Curtains behind curtains behind curtains... the truth, it is said, hides behind layers of illusions.

About two months after having started my character, I was level 69. In TheTitans at the time, I found that I was on the top 10 for levels. I couldn't get a squad together to zhen, I couldn't put people together to quest, and at 95% I couldn't even ask people to help me with my soon-to-come FB. About a half an hour later, I hit 70. I contacted Equinox, speaking with xJaYx and told him that I was a strong leveler with the intention to join EQ. In about 10 minutes, I had said my goodbyes to my friends in TheTitans, gave them back the TT60 weapon they had helped me acquire, and donned an NPC weapon to join the ranks of EQ.

The next few months were awesome. I met some really nice people, such as Lieal and Goddess. We threw together random things to go and do, we worked hard for our levels. Life was good. TWs were rushes from our base into theirs, conquering our enemies like the bullies at a playground. Our faction was strong, and the strength was intoxicating. We used our strength to defeat our enemies, and with each enemy defeated, our faction received greater funding for further conquest.

But five minute stomp-fests, while lucrative, slowly became boring. While sitting on vent one day, I mused the idea of perhaps poking 'The Red Beast.' After all, Calamity was just another faction. Sure, they boasted strength we didn't have, but were they really all that different? We both just trailblazed the B path and overcame our enemies. We tackled Calamity the following weekend, and the result was demoralizing. EQ's first loss. After that, a blood war had ensued. Calamity and EQ were officially at war.

People came and went. I saw a lot of good friends leave, I met new people that would later replace them. I was instilled with a new desire, not to become strong to conquer other factions... to get stronger and defeat Calamity. I ascended further, and found myself near the top of the levels again. I was now leading varied TW squads, from those oriented towards destroying everything to ones meant specifically to kill barbarians. I devised strategies that, at the time, seemed revolutionary. I eventually got my own 'Nix Assault' squad, and we wrecked havoc, but not nearly enough to defeat Calamity. They had stronger levels. They had rebirth barbs. They had access to great equipment. They had spies. They had swordman. There was always a reason we could not defeat them, and when one reason didn't fit, there were multiple.

Then came the day that Calamity attacked Archosaur. I discreetly placed an application in for Calamity that day. I wanted things to go by quickly, and relatively unheard of. I was, by then, a level 90 player. As Archosaur fell, I quickly gave a small aside to the faction, and bid them farewell. I was assaulted by a number of whispers from both those known and unknown. The one that matters most to this story, however, was one from Supernova.

Supernova: Arch, I trust this is in the best interest of Equinox?
Me: ^.~ You'll see.

It was pretty easy to get in. With Lieal and ZetsumieXI vouching for me, I had no problem securing any doubts. As I entered, I did my best to remain discreet. That "new guy" just did things off in his own little world, slowly meeting a few people that would be able to say that I did what I did well. I made sure to shine in TW. Barbs would always be purged immediately, and amped shortly thereafter. My nix ate into several of EQ's clerics, both friend or faceless. I watched as my chat window was filled with pink agony. People asking me why I killed them, because they didn't want to target me. People saying they liked it better when I was on their side. I was always on vent, engaging in a great amount of conversation, making sure it was known that I could easily coordinate with others and be a stand-in to communicate what was going on with my squad to others.

Then, the day came. With a lackluster number of leaders, I was taken to become one of the new leaders for TW squads. It was choppy at first, with me sometimes only picked when certain individuals were missing, but later, I was a permanent installment. That's when everything changed.

If you've never been a leader before, then I dare you to put a phantom in the leader room and just listen. All of the voices going off, one after another, in a stream of information that storms in your head, twisting and churning like a hurricane. Some people eventually learn to mute out what isn't important specifically to them, but I took it all in. I needed to take it all in. Catapult movements, where the defense team was moving to, where key individuals were going to be. Every bit of information was vital to trying to overcome Calamity.

Many may have wondered why there was a large number of DD waiting for them to intercept them just at the right moment. Why there was a sudden shift of DD position just as our catapults had changed lanes. Why they always attacked at lanes that seemed the least defended. And I always wondered how much longer I was going to be able to pull it all off without slipping. I had to keep killing Equinox, watching as the text (now blue) would cry their woe-is-me and ask me to come back, while at the same time in pink I would see something similar to...

Me: 2 Cats B, diversion, 2 Cats C with major DD protection
Ajay: thx
Me: np

Yeah. I think you get it now. Even though it never truly won the wars at first, EQ suddenly became a larger threat. There was only one problem that I still had. Lightaine.

Lightaine, for all his snarky humor and personal effects that I found odd or outright annoying, was the perfect counter to me. He didn't follow the mold that I had expected Calamity to run with. Instead of relying on sound tactics to overcome matched odds, he would try something bold, as if it was a sudden burst of enlightenment meant specifically to counter all of my information dominance tactics. It angered me to no end that every time I could have the Cala vs. EQ fights come to a stalemate, I would find that it was some little trick that I couldn't get EQ to counter with information alone that would save Cala and overcome EQ. I remember congratulating Calamity for their efforts while at the same time I was speaking to Ajay and Supernova about how to improve their effectiveness during the next TW.

Then came the day Lightaine left. As if to signal the end of his reign as TW leader, Calamity lost. I remember sitting there, watching as Calamity's crystal slowly ticked away to zero. I remember the cries of outrage in vent, but more than that, I remember logging off vent only to rejoice with EQ's elite, those that knew what I was doing. And it continued.

Calamity was struck blow after blow after blow. I sat there amidst the destruction, taking it all in. Rumor in Calamity was that there was a spy. There were subtle attempts to counter spies in the leader room that all sucked. I relayed more information in a TW than I was giving to my own squad. I watched as we, Calamity, lost land after land but as we, Equinox, became the only power that could stand against Calamity's reign. I remembered the claim that EQ wanted nothing more than an equal power distribution for the lands, to be shared by a few factions and to enjoy the TW landscape instead of the power-mongering totalitarian dominance that Calamity anxiously desired.

One day, however, I made a tragic mistake. I reported the wrong lane that Cala's catapults were moving, and an entire faction-worth of DD prepared to turtle until they could muster a strong offense again were in the wrong place at the wrong time. My misinformation had cost EQ the war. I remember Supernova being frustrated at my mistake, and me being even more frustrated at myself. I remember that night, I was laying with my girlfriend discussing how I made a small mistake and it led me to lose the war. She jokingly told me that I had actually won, being that I was with Calamity now and not Equinox. I told her that I was still with Equinox, though, and she asked why. I told her it was because of the friends I had in EQ.

That night, as if to prove myself, I asked a few people to help me with a BH. Ajay was too busy PKing people at the moment with an awesome PK fest. Illyana was afk. Bodine was too busy. BrandonGuard had disappeared. As I tried to find the scraps of EQ that I had known, I found that I had nothing. After they had claimed land once again, it wasn't enough. They couldn't share it, because they needed it to fight against Calamity. As I thought about it, the cycle would never end. There would never be peace. EQ would always be under threat from Calamity, and they would always seek to improve their control to counter that threat. There would never be a chance for the map to be split. Equinox would become 'The Magenta Beast' if they could.

One day, I was in vent killing things in my newly-accessible Old Unicorn Forest when I heard BB speaking to someone. While I don't remember the entirety of the conversation, there is one thing that I do remember:

"We look forward to other factions attacking us and present a proper challenge, and if they can take our land and hold on to it, then they deserve it just as much as we do."

Against Equinox that weekend, I found myself mixed, and eventually gave wrong information again. But this time, it was on purpose. I later left to contemplate what I had just done. I later found out that EQ lost, but it didn't bother me. From that point forward, I never established when I would be online or whether or not I had the leader room available to disseminate information from. I stopped speaking with the EQ leadership altogether. It was an odd change of pace, but I found myself focusing more on improving myself in TW again, striving to become not only a better player, but a better leader.

However, there is always that nagging feeling in the back of your mind: no matter what you tell yourself, you're still that covert agent. I know that Ajay would never admit that he used a spy in TW. I know that Supernova has left and his replacement probably doesn't recall the one instance I interacted with him on accident, congratulating him. I know that if I wanted to, I could pretend none of it ever happened and go on as one of the many members of Calamity.

Instead of hiding it, though, here you go. The reason I always protect EQ's name and their threat potential. The reason I always suggest bold moves in TW. The reason I desperately wanted you guys to be more open to Lightaine's return. Now you know, and as I have just shown, knowledge is indeed power.

What you do with that power, however, is up to you.

ArchSeraph
Post edited by Rozeta - Lost City on

Comments

• Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Read every single word. What a way to start my Sunday...

Maybe I'll just edit this post later...

--

Afternoon Edit: Well, I guess it's sort of relieving in the sad sort of way that some paranoid guy that thought he was being wire tapped found out he really was being wire tapped. Good to know that Calamity was still unbeatable when on equal ground.
    hai2u
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well.. at least it made this TT go by a bit faster
  • Carni - Dreamweaver
    Carni - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd be happy if any Moderator could directly lock down this Thread before it goes anywhere.

This is an internal issue of Calamity and we'll deal with it.

Internally.

Ty.
  • Dfadfadsfsdf - Harshlands
    Dfadfadsfsdf - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nah leave it up, it's not breaking any rules, i want more people to read this
  • Carni - Dreamweaver
    Carni - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I said lock, not delete.

There simply isn't any need to discuss it here.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    didnt belive at first, but see the post on forum so yea.. accoutn deleted, so guess kicked, even tho i've not been on barb today.

but dam..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Relinquished - Dreamweaver
    Relinquished - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Respects to you for coming out into the open, though this should not have been posted on the forums for everyone. b:pleased
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Woah, interesting...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WulfsLove - Dreamweaver
    WulfsLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know this is just a game, but the truth is TW is a war. In war, the availability and use of resources is important.
    One of those resources is information. Information gathering is one of the most important skills in a war. Thats why governments have departments that are trained to gather information and process it for use. If people do not expect spies to be out there, they are fooling themselves. Grab yourself a few books about war and the battlefield and read up.
    If you want to learn how to fight, you must be prepared to learn everything you can. For those of you who do, you might start with "The Art of War by sun tzu ( i think i spelled that correctly.) For now, this is an internal matter of Calamity and should have been left to them.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn what an awesome read =O
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    From whom did original poster get such post. Why hide if its an alt account.
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • KR_Fang - Dreamweaver
    KR_Fang - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think this has some naming and shaming elements to it so a lock would be appropriate...
    and this should come from a Cala member since it was posted in Cala's forum based on the op...
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ultimately, Arch, a game is a game. It is very easy to get caught up in TW, but TW is not what is important in the game. You said it yourself, and your actions speak of that.

I did not personally know that you were a spy, however I did know that EQ did have spies, just as Cala has had spies here.

I have many friends within Calamity, and though with your post of this information, I gather you are no longer there, you are still my friend. Regardless of your faction affiliation, you're still awesome on my list.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • ArchSeraph - Dreamweaver
    ArchSeraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As the person that developed this post originally on the Calamity faction boards, I'll ask that it be locked or deleted. There is too much naming going on here, there is too much that is said that is not meant to be openly displayed.

Thanks ;3

EDIT: I won't be partaking in future endeavors in the Calamity/Equinox TW dynamic, nor will I be re-applying to either of those factions. I will, however, enjoy hanging out with my friends in those factions as I have.
  • Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That was very well written, and an amazing read. b:thanks
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've got a confession to make....

swordman aka Ri$en has leaked information to me about Cala in TWs, saying that they are charging at us down all 3 lanes and making us spread our forces. I have no idea why the hell that would be good information, but I'm telling you because he is a threat to everyone. DESTROY HIM FAST OR YOU SHALL ALL FEEL THE WRATH OF HIS WHIP!

ps i <3 sword
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've got a confession to make....

swordman aka Ri$en has leaked information to me about Cala in TWs, saying that they are charging at us down all 3 lanes and making us spread our forces. I have no idea why the hell that would be good information, but I'm telling you because he is a threat to everyone. DESTROY HIM FAST OR YOU SHALL ALL FEEL THE WRATH OF HIS WHIP!

ps i <3 sword
    I too have a confession to make.

An army of persians is coming for us. Their numbers are massive. And thier arrows shall block out the sun.

Also, we only have 300 members to defend with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Afternoon Edit: Well, I guess it's sort of relieving in the sad sort of way that some paranoid guy that thought he was being wire tapped found out he really was being wire tapped. Good to know that Calamity was still unbeatable when on equal ground.

Cool story bro
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I too have a confession to make.

An army of persians is coming for us. Their numbers are massive. And thier arrows shall block out the sun.

Also, we only have 300 members to defend with.

But... There's only 200 people allowed in a fac. >A<;;
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    But... There's only 200 people allowed in a fac. >A<;;

Duh, if you havent heard, Calamity is a GM run faction. They can get 300 members in roster b:shocked

I must admit I was surprised it was Arch all along. But "Spying" has been openly discussed in faction chat and forums and the usual conclusion was:
    -Sadly, it's become part of this game.
    -Funny, it doesn't helps at all, considering all TW formations should have scouts spread in mid and to gate lanes. Scouts have 2 ears, 2 hands, 1 mouth just as a spy!... They can count, they can talk. 2 Catapults coming out of lane B, about *press T**filter non faction, non barbs* this number of people. I'm sure you don't really need a GED or access to Calamity leader room to do so.
    -Funnier, They end up hurting themselves more. Sure, send your highest level veno with a herc and a nix to purge and kill your own barbs. Keep your lowest venos that get 1 shotted for your own defenses. Oh, did I mentioned it? He will be doing TTs for the enemy and helping them out leveling as he's there. Pro tip.

It saddens me, not because of the espionage, but because I do think that even though Arch tried to make peace with himself and his friends in Cala. He could've picked a less publicly inviting to drama method, as talking to an officer and go down quietly instead of opening a big can of worms. I always considered him a good guy, a great factionmate. This changes a lot from my perspective.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is either the most epic troll I have seen, ever (in the last week or so), or the most depressing condemnation of mankind's ability to differentiate reality from fiction since the advent of organized religion.

Either possibility grants unto me several metric f*cktons of schaudenfreude bliss, though I'm leaning towards the former. Sadly. Because someone who took a game this seriously would really make me feel better about sucking at life. Like, for realz.

Now if you'll excuse me, my mom is screaming at me to clean my basement.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just to clear up a bit of miscomm: ArchSeraph was never asked to leave; he left on his own and was not asked to spy by any Equinox leadership.

In terms of this being Equinox strategy, it was first utilized by Calamity under Lightaine's leadership on the many fights before both factions had a good understanding of scouts and their purposes in TW. Any who will refute this paragraph, PM me for names.

Andres is right though. A game is a game, and just reading about the duality of AS would make me not enjoy it as much. The usefulness of spies these days in TW is greatly diminished.

For all of those initial fights in late 2009, it took quite a bit of effort tracking down Cala spies. It became somewhat of a chore and certainly a pain. When we switched over to scout based strategy, we simply stopped looking and caring.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol, isn't this funny...
    A long time spy in Calamity....what else is new. Truth is, no one really knew who that person is, but it doesn't really maters.

Fun read though...well, I want to see who's going to stop Calamity now ... :)

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    In terms of this being Equinox strategy, it was first utilized by Calamity under Lightaine's leadership on the many fights before both factions had a good understanding of scouts and their purposes in TW. Any who will refute this paragraph, PM me for names.

I refute this paragraph.

Now see here, I have nothing to lose. I really don't care about spying. I would encourage it. If any other factions on RT didn't suck, I'd use it there in my ruthless campaign.

However, during my stay in Calamity, there was this guy named BaldwinBoy. Now, not that I thought spying would ever do a bit of good, but even if I had, he would not allow it. Once upon a time I convinced a faction to bid on us (you guys should know this, it's probably in the EQ theme song) thinking it was ok since I didn't pay them. I was hounded by BB like no other for the longest time.

Now were there spies in EQ from Calamity? I can't say for sure. But what I can say for sure is that they did not report to me. I would probably see them as a distraction more than anything.

I have nothing to lose and no reason to lie, but I can tell you that Calamity did not employ spies while I was there.
    hai2u
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Archosaur was probably the second or third TW that Lightaine actually led for Calamity, since it was just 2 weeks after you guys took it and we took 1k streams. Being 1k Stream's the last war that Seraphim led. You got to remember, at that point, he was more of a backup than the "core" strategist, as we were told Wayne was just going on vacations, and he'd be back. Of course, we now know otherwise. So I believe your timing for this argument, is a bit off.

Map history at http://www.equinoxpw.com/2009/08/territory-war-history.html in case you don't believe me.

If Cala was to doubt of every single member they get from another faction, and kick them solely based on "espionage crimes". they'd have to lose half its active roster. It's rather easy to say that every Calamity member that is unhappy and leaves to Equinox is or was either a Calamity spy or a returning Equinox spy. I like to believe that the reason Cala had more recruits from other factions was because Calamity had a high level req since start. If you can see the recently bumped Calamity recruitment thread, while EQ and the rest was on a 65+ run, Cala was already at 80+, where it has stayed ever since. So a lot of players saw need to join this guilds in order to meet Calamity requirement... It does sounds nicer to me than starting a witch hunt against spies b:cute

Come to think about it, I can probably count and name with 1 hand, maybe a foot o.o, how many Cala members went to Equinox on the time I've been playing. Its not a very smart espionage tactic I must say Lightaine.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I refute this paragraph.

I really should have recorded the heart-to-heart conversation you had with Equinox on our vent after you were more or less forcibly removed from your leadership role within your home faction and applied to EQ. It doesn't matter what I post here, as you may as well refute it again. Calamity as a whole has done much better without your tactics and in my opinion, your personality.

Edit: @ Andres: I don't know who was leading those early fights, but I do know that Lightaine was the contact point for them. Seraphim might have still been the leader/organizer at that point.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I really should have recorded the heart-to-heart conversation you had with Equinox on our vent after you were more or less forcibly removed from your leadership role within your home faction and applied to EQ. It doesn't matter what I post here, as you may as well refute it again. Calamity as a whole has done much better without your tactics and in my opinion, your personality.

Edit: @ Andres: I don't know who was leading those early fights, but I do know that Lightaine was the contact point for them. Seraphim might have still been the leader/organizer at that point.

I wish you would have too. When talking with you all, I don't even think anything about spies was brought up. Ajay asked me later if I had any, and I told him no, while he said he did.

I was never forcibly removed from anywhere, I willingly stepped down and left Calamity in one swift motion, not following any negative event that might have led to my removal. You're entitled to your opinion on how Calamity has done much better without my tactics, but I implore you to provide examples as to how. I'm aware that no single person can control a TW, but EQ's longest winning streak since killing a bunch of noob factions was immediately after I left. I suppose it's a good thing you're not leading Calamity.

Maybe a better revised sentence would be: "Equinox has done much better as a whole since you left Calamity with your tactics and personality."
    hai2u
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you know what I miss after all this coming out of closet? PPL won't have any reasons to call me a spy anymore. Which kinda' sucks 'cause I was feeling ok in a James Bond posture :D

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you know what I miss after all this coming out of closet? PPL won't have any reasons to call me a spy anymore. Which kinda' sucks 'cause I was feeling ok in a James Bond posture :D
    I say we move flames from old EQ and Cala officers into new accusations. I say Ursa is a double agent from EQ and Cala spying on HDT b:shocked
    And I'm an agent of QQ, soon to be deployed, I hope, to a new mission.

I think a better wording would be: "and since you done much Calamity with your personality, whole Equinox has left as a better tactic."

But I'm just bored b:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <--- Will Spy For Beer! (J/K) ... Interesting read though. I've been unguilded for awhile since I took a break ... needed a vacation from the grind at higher levels. Interesting read, as I stated earlier. I never know the players in the spy game ... but I will spy for beer! :p
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
This discussion has been closed.