[Sanctuary] SanctumRP (Role Play Guild)

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now what exactly do you mean by "role-play"?
    >.<
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now what exactly do you mean by "role-play"?
    Each of the characters in the guild has a back-story that they act out as an impromptu play in-game... a partial script is written "on-the-fly" by each actor as they react to what other characters do or say. If you have more general interest in "role-play," I'd suggest a Google search on The roleplay guide by gruush and check the vault-hit for the first entry. If you have a more specific interest in what SanctumRP does, then maybe check the stories posted in the Character Story section of our web-site as they reflect the stories that have been told in-game on the fly, just written after the fact for those that might not have been there (or to enhance the tales told for a fun creative writing outlet).. -_^
  • Axscilon - Sanctuary
    Axscilon - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to join but every time I try to find you IG you're not connected :s
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to join but every time I try to find you IG you're not connected :s
    Glad we finally caught up to you and hope you enjoy your time on Sanctuary with us! ^_^

Headed in-game now (12:30p EST 27-Mar) to anyone else looking for a role play guild on Sanctuary.
  • Divad_Nessej - Harshlands
    Divad_Nessej - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i quite enjoy RPing and have been looking hard for a good RP guild, could you tell me the backstory of the guild? i know my character right now is in harshlands but i can make one in Sanctuary if i am interested in joining.
    edited April 2010
    i quite enjoy RPing and have been looking hard for a good RP guild, could you tell me the backstory of the guild? i know my character right now is in harshlands but i can make one in Sanctuary if i am interested in joining.
    The guild was founded by a core of four friends that were ex-military under General Summer, tried out with another military outfit (actually another RP guild that has since dissolved), and eventually founded their own coalition which is more laid-back than miliatristic, but still the common thread is supporting each other and fighting the wraith. You can get a feel for what individual stories are like by checking our web-site which is linked from the first post in this thread. :)
    edited April 2010
    *weekly bump* Check the first post for more information!
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think that I might like to try your faction (I have already visited your website). I will try to contact one of your officers in-game next time I am on. b:thanks
  • bodoba
    bodoba Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am looking for a good RP server but a good guild would be awesome too! Will go back to the first post to check out your website.
    edited April 2010
    If you're looking for role-play on Sanctuary, check the info in the first post of this thread :)
    edited May 2010
    *bumptiy* Check the first post for more info! *heads in-game*
  • _Kalena_ - Sanctuary
    _Kalena_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Giving our faction a bump hehe

I must say I have just joined this faction. I haven't even been in here a week these guys are just completely awesome and love new role players. I haven't seen a RP faction yet and I chose this one and I will be sticking with it. They are all just completely awesome and the nicest bunch of of RPers ever b:kissb:victory
    edited May 2010
    *bumpity* Looking for role-play on the Sanctuary server? Check the first post in the thead for more info! *heads in game* b:pleased
    edited May 2010
    Role-play is alive and kicking on Sanctuary... check the first post in this thread for contacts and our web-stie. b:pleased
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    Elezara - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Aloha ~ I am a level 68 Arcane-Build Cleric, looking for another faction to join. I used to be in the faction "Contagion", but it fell apart and I recently left. There's really only a very few members left, and usually no one at all to squad with for FB, Spiritual Culti, etc., which I could use some help with, you know, me being "squishy" cleric and all, lol. I used to squad with the leader, Saitada, but she/he doesn't play in PWI any more, so I'm used to playing solo mostly.

I would welcome the opportunity to learn how to play with squad more, with people who really like playing PWI, and having fun. The only thing I'm not really interested in is TW and PKing. I understand role-playing, having played D & D and SCA many years ago, but I don't quite understand how you do this differently than playing your characters in-game, other than the "back-story". Would you please talk a bit more about how your play is different?

Oh the other thing you might want to know about me is that I'm dyslexic, that's why my siggy reads, "Elezara, the Directionally Dyslexic Cleric", lol. I spend my time farming mats, doing whichever quests I can, flying around and seeing who needs help, buffs, and rez, and taking my time leveling up so as to better understand my character, and the most effective way to play him.

If I sound like someone who you might be interested to have in your faction, we could give ourselves a 2-week trial run, to see if I liked you guys and you liked me. I live in Hawai'i so there might be time constraints between where I am and where you are, probably workable though, lol. What do you think? Cheers! Elezara ~

Edit: hi guys, I was invited to another faction. I had several "feelers" out to different factions that I liked the sound of, including yours, they just got to me first. Thanks ~
    Go north.... NO Elezara! YOUR OTHER NORTH! Oh Gods you went South!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Saitada for the great sig!
  • navalli
    navalli Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm rather interested in this guild, I'm playing a level 13 Venomancer and I admit I'm a complete newbie to the game so have probably botched something up completely already in my build. In any event, I've posted a profile to your forums and will try to find folks ingame, although I'm on UK time so not sure when/if I'll run into people at some point.

Cheers!
    edited June 2010
    *weekly bumpage* I'm headed in-game now and will likely be around on Sat/Sun quite a bit too, so feel free to send me a whisper if you're interested (or PM on the forums).
    edited June 2010
    *bumpity* Headed in-game now so if you're interested send me a whisper... b:pleased
  • XFeRaLx - Sanctuary
    XFeRaLx - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am totally new to the role playing experience! But I've been scrolling through the forums, and first came upon this faction ( or guild, I guess) and my interest was peaked. But I have never role-played before. Would that be a problem?
    edited July 2010
    No RP experience is required, although do a little research on "what is role-play" and if you still have a desire and are 18+, then try sending a whisper to one of us in-game or sned me a PM on the PWI forums (or sign up on our own forums linked in the first post of this thread and send me a PM there); we'll try and get you added to the faciton through one of the officers and you can see what it's like for a few weeks and decide if it's for you or not.

I'm headed off in-game now and will be around most of the weekend in the EDT day/evening... hope to hear from anyone that's interested in RP. ^_^
    edited July 2010
    Weekly bump; see first post for details. :)
    edited July 2010
    Weekly bumpage... check the first post for details. :)
    edited August 2010
    Weekly bump; if you're looking for role-play on the Sanctuary server, come check us out! :D
    edited August 2010
    Headed in-game now so if you're looking for RP, give me a whisper, or check our forums (linked on the first post of this thread) and leave a message there. :)
    edited August 2010
    I'll be in-game shortly so if you're looking for a RP guild give me a whisper on Thelas_Carr (or might be on my alt Aratoamin, so try that if it says offline for Thelas). b:bye
    edited August 2010
    *bumpity* Headed in on Aratoamin so send me a whsiper if you're looking for a role-play guild. :)
  • Caphonei - Sanctuary
    Caphonei - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm new to Perfect World and still exploring the various races and classes. I would be interested in joining an active roleplay guild, though. I'm glad to see that there is at least one. My IG name at the moment is Caphonei, a Tideborn Assassin.
  • zwei77
    zwei77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey can i join my guy name is Vicefronda
  • zwei77
    zwei77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    oh yea i'm Vicefronda had over 4 years of role playing in game and forum game. Working on grammar and trying to be the best i can
    edited September 2010
    I'll try and contact both of you in-game, but feel free to look over our forums and send or post a message there to arrange a date/time to get in contact if I miss you in-game right now.

For any others interested in a role-play guild on Sanctuary, I'm headed in-game so whisper Thelas_Carr or my alt Aratoamin. Hope to game with you soon! b:bye