edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Like its says above wt do u think?
Post edited by Tivas - Archosaur on

Comments

• Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What did you expect after being opened after a fairly new server, that in itself wasn't very highly populated. It's a bad call from the producers to open a new server and an even worse call for the players that moved there, if they were looking for an active environment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was looking around archosaur and sum grinding places with my lowbie mage, this server is really a ghost server.b:shocked
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The server just recently opened so of course it won't be active yet. Duh!
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Should have been very active in the first week with people rerolling from the old ones . Duh!

Edit: I give it two months before its merged with another
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I was looking around archosaur and sum grinding places with my lowbie mage, this server is really a ghost server.b:shocked

I can tell u i did my last boss on fb 39 with this squad.

Melvl39 a lvl 31 veno lvl 40 barb 2 clerics lvl 30 lv l39.. 5 person on pt...

Wort of all is by today ill have bhs to do i went to bh center just to see how many ppl call for pts, none nothing just the sound of the wind blowing,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

If u log in to the server u will know what we mean, it is really empty. At least it is empty comparing to any server I hav seen, if u look at west district it looks like the server opened 2 days ago when almost 2 weeks hav already passed :S But I do hope that the server gets more populated with the time, server merges r never good for any1.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Options
    +1 to that
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Enjoy your wined server b:chuckle
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • //asted - Archosaur5
    //asted - Archosaur5 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Theres 5 strong guilds similar to, Aurora, Infamy, Empire, Insight, Resolve(iffy). Then there is multiple factions lower check the TW thread. The server isn't a ghost town at all, it's not that populated but as long as the TW's are fun and don't take 3 months to get started then I'm fine.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Theres 5 strong guilds similar to, Aurora, Infamy, Empire, Insight, Resolve(iffy). Then there is multiple factions lower check the TW thread. The server isn't a ghost town at all, it's not that populated but as long as the TW's are fun and don't take 3 months to get started then I'm fine.

Yeah good luck with that. I kinda doubt you can compare factions after a week of uptime and no TWs yet. Btw, weren't you too hardcore for carebear servers? I thought you were moving to Lost City?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah good luck with that. I kinda doubt you can compare factions after a week of uptime and no TWs yet. Btw, weren't you too hardcore for carebear servers? I thought you were moving to Lost City?

Shes full of ****, ive benn in 3 factions atmm(powerfull ones) and only few ppl are always on, besides the high lvls are so worried about hhs that they dont have time to do low lvls fbs and bosses, seriosly i even bought a hp charm to get on my own fbs without dying all the time....

Plus to make sure im not lying just check ah i can go to all fashion for men its like empty empty empty empty,,,,,, wep ekips somtimes empty sometimes 2 3 items.......really ghost has i never seen before..

Plus for the first time in this game I DONT LAG ON WEST ARCH..
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Shes full of ****, ive benn in 3 factions atmm(powerfull ones) and only few ppl are always on, besides the high lvls are so worried about hhs that they dont have time to do low lvls fbs and bosses, seriosly i even bought a hp charm to get on my own fbs without dying all the time....

Plus to make sure im not lying just check ah i can go to all fashion for men its like empty empty empty empty,,,,,, wep ekips somtimes empty sometimes 2 3 items.......really ghost has i never seen before..

huuuh? I don't understand the big deal. If you think it's so ghost, then stop playing here? As for the people from the other servers...Why concern yourself with things that do not pertain to you?

I like the no lag.
    I like the peace and quiet.
    I have enough friends and associates in this server of certain classes that I dont need to worry about future HHs/GVs/FCCs.

Why not enjoy the server instead of scrambling for some feeble justification of why "your server sucks compared to mine" trolling.

Enjoy your day Archo, I'm gonna b:shutup now ^^
  • //asted - Archosaur6
    //asted - Archosaur6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Templar has a full 200 and more active vent then us, we have 120 online at peak times 75 online right now, Narla has full 200.

I don't care about the popularity of the server, i care about PvP TW's and hope they don't take 3 months to still fail like RT has.

@Esuna i still play LC not to full extent since this server came out. 82 wizard b:cute
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Narla full 200 ppl?????????

Have u seen my tag lol u full of **** really i dont know wt u talking about...

The server is a ghost no doubt why i am QQ about it cause it the first time ive benn on a pve server since i play and yes i play long time ago i have a lvl 100 barb in LC....

And i really thought ppl were more friendly here...

This is wt ive seen so far bad aspects.

1- ppl dont pt on quests(they say oh i want full exp) for god sake on lvl 20s quests full exp wt for u have 100 quests to do...
    2- ppl dont do noob fbs to help the others(so much worried about exp on quests but doesnt want to gain exp on fbs plus the rep= noob)
    3-- ive done all my bosses with luck cause i went there and someone was killing them
    4- Hyper ppl do hyper not for help but to pk low ones and then laugh about it(TIP if u wanna pk and learn go to lost and see if u can.....)
    5 GHOST GHOST GHOST GHOST GHOST town

Im not saying dont come here im saying really the oposite from taht we need more ppl or the server will fail, plus on the other hand i met some nice ppl to my special thanks t RRRRENTANK and his cleric(lvl 40 lv l39) who tanked my fb 39 with only me them another cleric lvl 30 and a lv l31 veno..b:victory
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    huuuh? I don't understand the big deal. If you think it's so ghost, then stop playing here? As for the people from the other servers...Why concern yourself with things that do not pertain to you?

I like the no lag.
    I like the peace and quiet.
    I have enough friends and associates in this server of certain classes that I dont need to worry about future HHs/GVs/FCCs.

Why not enjoy the server instead of scrambling for some feeble justification of why "your server sucks compared to mine" trolling.

Enjoy your day Archo, I'm gonna b:shutup now ^^

I also believe this kind of threads are never good for the server cuz it pushes ppl away from the server.
    In the bright side at the time I played here I have found alot of good ppl, even though the west arch isnt so populated its not super bad and you can always find a good amount of ppl to squad with at questing areas (At least at lvl2x and 3x around archoo) so its not that bad considering a lot of ppl are oracling. My wiz (Ions) was in Templar and they have almost 200 ppl in the guild and they are pretty active aswell, so perhaps we shouldnt jus judge the server from ppl in west archo... And to those ppl from RT trying to flame this server, its not like RT is that great either, but same goes for most pve if not all pve servers. HL is the 2nd best server and it is mainly cuz LC has a bigger population then it, HL has grown so fast that I believe it might b bigger then sanctuary atm and perhaps DW so no1 can come with the HL is a empty server anymoreb:victory And ppl also overrate LC too much, if you play there you will find alot of cash shoppers (Heavy cash shoppers) and ppl with +10 gear that barely cash shop so its not about you having to be pro to compete there, u need to cash shop hard too. But its still true that LC has the most hardcore TWs xD
    GL to archo server and I will say it once more that threads like this r uncalled for.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Agree post closed......

BTW this is Tivas
  • //asted - Archosaur6
    //asted - Archosaur6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Agree post closed......

BTW this is Tivas

1. If you're going to QQ GTFO.
    2. Learn some english i had to learn it you learn it.
    3. Crying gets you nowhere.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    there was a time when RT was dead. and look at it now
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options

Yeah, still dead. b:laugh
  • PolIux - Archosaur
    PolIux - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

RT is a dead server full of dumb asses who cant play their classes to save their lives due to the fact they all oracled xD never took time to learn how to play their class i ahve seen clerics their that have like lvl 1 heals and lvl 10 thunder ball barbs who couldnt hold aggro to save their lives BMs who think mag isa a good stat to up....

RT failed its basicaly the stupid ugly cuzin server that no one likes

@pai ur right LC is alot of OH MY DAYS LC PWNS EVERY THING and well it does the TWs are godly i mean never seen a faction defend arch 2 weeks ina row by destroying the attackers crystal first ijs and yea most factors on that server have +7 gear and +10 weps thats like normal every day meh wtf ever

and yea Arch is a dead server ghost town in arch every thing but hey who gives a s***
    no lag less dbags and really 99.9% of the people that went to the server have gone to do the PvE TWs i mean those TWs are the BEST part of this game they= the most fun u will ever have

any who im off to go grind ^^b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its only second week, stop moaning.
    Or go back to the foul pit from whence you came.. from.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    RT is a dead server full of dumb asses who cant play their classes to save their lives due to the fact they all oracled xD never took time to learn how to play their class i ahve seen clerics their that have like lvl 1 heals and lvl 10 thunder ball barbs who couldnt hold aggro to save their lives BMs who think mag isa a good stat to up....

RT failed its basicaly the stupid ugly cuzin server that no one likes

@pai ur right LC is alot of OH MY DAYS LC PWNS EVERY THING and well it does the TWs are godly i mean never seen a faction defend arch 2 weeks ina row by destroying the attackers crystal first ijs and yea most factors on that server have +7 gear and +10 weps thats like normal every day meh wtf ever

and yea Arch is a dead server ghost town in arch every thing but hey who gives a s***
    no lag less dbags and really 99.9% of the people that went to the server have gone to do the PvE TWs i mean those TWs are the BEST part of this game they= the most fun u will ever have

any who im off to go grind ^^b:cuteb:cuteb:cute

Funny cause most people on RT are saying that all the fails/dbags moved from RT to Arch b:kiss
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

QFT, and by foul pit I think he means your mother's womb.

Anyways, if you don't play this server I have to say you have no right opinon.

As far as Cat Shops go, yes there aren't many at all, however that is larger due to everyone still rushing for those levels.

And via player-base.

Its MUCH better than HL, I can find a squad for anything I want (take in mind I'm a Cleric)

Yes we are a bit under-populated, but most servers are.

Once TW kicks in, I can see this server being the equivalent to that of HT/Sanc
    Not even comparing to RT

EDIT: QQ @ my avatar
  • VVisdom - Raging Tide
    VVisdom - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    QFT, and by foul pit I think he means your mother's womb.

Anyways, if you don't play this server I have to say you have no right opinon.

As far as Cat Shops go, yes there aren't many at all, however that is larger due to everyone still rushing for those levels.

And via player-base.

Its MUCH better than HL, I can find a squad for anything I want (take in mind I'm a Cleric)

Yes we are a bit under-populated, but most servers are.

Once TW kicks in, I can see this server being the equivalent to that of HT/Sanc
    Not even comparing to RT

EDIT: QQ @ my avatar

**** get off the forums and go lvl. LOL QQ about server pop at lvl 25 makes me giggle. level 16's at the time of your post, dont have a right to opinions either LOL b:shutup
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    **** get off the forums and go lvl. LOL QQ about server pop at lvl 25 makes me giggle. level 16's at the time of your post, dont have a right to opinions either LOL b:shutup

He's lvl 56 in-game. Which is why he bothered to say "QQ @ my avatar".

DERP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XKayla - Archosaur
    XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Errr...I'm not sure if you've been on other servers but RT is pretty much dead lol, I mean not as bad as Arch considering Arch is new but yea its dead. sry
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He's lvl 56 in-game. Which is why he bothered to say "QQ @ my avatar".

DERP.

57 now b:cute

Thank you though :)

If low levels don't have the "right to opinions" (your words), then doubly people whose character-level is greater than their IQ shouldn't either.
    Oh wait, was that directed at you?
    Hmm.
  • SweetHopes - Archosaur
    SweetHopes - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I personally like the new server. I mean, its so.... nice b:chuckle

Anyways not everybody moved, I'm going to continue playing in RT still so yeah...

<3 RT and this server, whatever the abbreviation is LOL b:laugh
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

And level 82s are allowed opinions? go levelb:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

talks the oracle noob who thinks that having calamitys makes him powerfull on server , hey ULMOS if u really wanna pk come where the pros are in LC and be dead all the time, lol 10 plus wep here?? try 11 plus and 12 plus, and nirvana gear/wep yes we have that here...