wat are some cool looking pets

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
hey well im going to have a 4th pet slot soon and i want to get a cool looking pet for it i do not care about its stats its only for looks. i saw a huge ice thing the other day it looked awsome idk the name of it tho it left to soon. i personl think massive pets look cool. so ya if u would maby put a list of ur fav pets for looks and i will look them up to see wat 1 i want. also its ok if the pet is alot higher lvl then me i am lvling fast with the x2 xp right now so it wont take me long toget lvls. feel free to put the lvl of the pet to not a big deal if u dont tho i can find that out pretty easy well thanx for the idea every1:)
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Escolaria - Harshlands
    Escolaria - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OK i was wondering if anyone ever thought of a air-land-and water pet in one me i would love to have one me and my faction was thinking this would be an awesome pet. it has attack of sawfly, defense of turtle, Herc buffs, Eldergoth range& ability,nix attacks and buffs
  • Escolaria - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    OK i was wondering if anyone ever thought of a air-land-and water pet in one me i would love to have one me and my faction was thinking this would be an awesome pet. it has attack of sawfly, defense of turtle, Herc buffs, Eldergoth range& ability,nix attacks and buffsb:dirtyb:dirtyb:laugh
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OK i was wondering if anyone ever thought of a air-land-and water pet in one me i would love to have one me and my faction was thinking this would be an awesome pet. it has attack of sawfly, defense of turtle, Herc buffs, Eldergoth range& ability,nix attacks and buffs

1) That is completely off-topic.

2) It would be horribly unbalanced.

On Topic: The pet you saw was probably a Nivastok Shieldbearer. If I remember correctly they're level 92. Some pets I think look pretty cool are the ninetailed firefox (what it sounds like, level 85), acephalid death knight (headless horseman thing, level 70), cragrock warrior (big purple dude with a sword, level 85), dark wanderer (ringwraith thing from TB area, low level), and glacial walker (a magmite that some guy spray-painted, another low level pet).
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am the coolest looking pet on PWI...

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escolaria - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    1) That is completely off-topic.

2) It would be horribly unbalanced.

On Topic: The pet you saw was probably a Nivastok Shieldbearer. If I remember correctly they're level 92. Some pets I think look pretty cool are the ninetailed firefox (what it sounds like, level 85), acephalid death knight (headless horseman thing, level 70), cragrock warrior (big purple dude with a sword, level 85), dark wanderer (ringwraith thing from TB area, low level), and glacial walker (a magmite that some guy spray-painted, another low level pet).

ok i wasnt meaning any certain pet i was meaning a new very rare pet
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A really cool looking pet is the Seamonster Guardian, He has great DPS(starts off with Flesh Ream and Bash Lv1) and very nice magic defence but poor Physical Defence(but seams to last well). You can find him in Raging Tide near the Glacial Walker, I think the actual monster name is Hullduke Guardian or something similar to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hallsvaporaction
    hallsvaporaction Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A lot of Tideborn pets are nice. Icewave Siren is a very cool looking floating mermaid pet, called Ocean Chanter once tamed. It's completely useless though. Gnome Saboteur is a very ugly cute little guy with goggles and a shovel. Iceprison Wraith is another cool looking one, but utterly useless again.