oracle situation on arch server

Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
So I've been playing on the Arch server for sometime in the hopes it wouldn't be as bad as I thought. But I recently got fed up when, in an fb 19 squad a level 60 barb thought that he could hold aggro without fleshream and didn't even learn the skill saying he usually plays a cleric. Not to mention there is a guild apparently with members that have no rl social life that is basically oracling through the game. Take it from me, this server will be a fail just like RT with a bunch of ppl who don't even know how to play their classes simply because they were too noobish to lvl up normally.
Post edited by Gilbarath - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XKayla - Archosaur
    XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL I really could care less. As far as I am concerned all the oracle noobs will hit 90 with their oracles and then realize the game just got boring as is the case then when another server opens up they'll do the same thing on that server... I on the other hand am making tonnes of money off of em....10M and counting XDD
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can do one of two things:
    1.) Care about what other people are doing while playing PW.
    or 2.) Continue to play with your own fun in mind.

Seriously, it's obvious when someone doesn't understand the game/party/aggro mechanics. Just continue to look better than them when partying with them, I say. XD
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just because i see a lvl 60 cleric with accuracy shards in weapon doesn't mean everyone on server is a noob.

Surprising you can complain about Noobs on one hand, but "Pro" no lifer people on the other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why does it bother you?

Let the sad people who need to stuff their e-pants oracle and hyper-stone themselves up to 100 and pretend like other people are impressed.

You just go on and play at your own pace doing it how you want. If you meet more people like that barb, just laugh at them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if you dont like it, go back to HT
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL I really could care less. As far as I am concerned all the oracle noobs will hit 90 with their oracles and then realize the game just got boring as is the case then when another server opens up they'll do the same thing on that server..

^^ This lol

And/or have fun TW's for a few months till 2 or 3 Fac's dominate. Then QQ for map resets or new servers
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol, i got a lvl 6 wiz on there. *end that convo*

But yes, like everyone else said just ignore them and out shine them by commanding their asses around in the squad so they know what to do.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not everyone hypers to impress others b:surrender

Just wanted to say that =P

But yeah, people who leave existing servers just to oracle/hyper on a new server to be the top dog .. that's .. such a waste of money/time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There's always someone with more money than another anyway. >>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow, just, wow.

Was the guys regular cleric like level 30? If you hit level 80 and still don't know how the other classes work then you probably need an IQ test...
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    Rerun - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just remember guys... new server opened just in time for Tax return seasons..(speaking for US)

so this is a big chance for factor wanna be from other servers to become one by burning the return check and oracle to 100 and + .. ahahaha

but u still okie until the day u see Barb with Arcane Robe roaming around or Cleric with HA armor Healing ur ****, then my man. get the hell out of that server.. caz thats server has become Cash shoppers private heaven server and has no place for u ahahahaha
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There's always someone with more money than another anyway. >>;

unless that "another" is Carlos Slim Helu

bill gates isn't the richest anymoreb:cry
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    unless that "another" is Bill Gatesb:shutup

Too bad Bill Gates lost the title of richest billionaire this year to Carlos Slim Helu.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My only tip and I am sure that it's been sai before: No one is forcing you to play on that server. Go to another one. And Oh yeah, Oracles don't make or break your class. There wil lbe noobs that levled point, lcik and killing mobs too. There's always people that can't play. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Cleric with HA armor Healing ur ****, then my man. get the hell out of that server..

Heavy Cleric can be pro with good gears.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Xpence - Archosaur
    Xpence - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well all what people say for oracle stuff and hyp stones is true,a lot ppls doin it but me personally not.I prefer to lvl the normal way,to enjoy the game ,instead of hyping like hell and end like some people-lvl70+ with NPC gear ,cuz no one is available to farm decent gear for them yet.I dont understand this rush for leveling nor what these players r considering to do after they reach 100 within 1 month or less hyping/oracling. I just dont pay attention to such players and do my own stuffb:victory
    Xpence-lvl94cleric(retired thx to crappy ups...sigh.. could be a nice game..)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    People do nothing but Hyper FC these days, it's kind of sad.
    I know some people that just get on, do Hypered FC several times, and log.
    I also know someone who spent 7k irl cash for oracles, hypers, manufacture skills, and end game gears. Makes me wonder at the end of the day, what they'll have to work for if you are getting everything through rl cash. And what you'll end up with after you get bored.

It's hard to even find a guildie to quests with because everyone is busy with FC/BH. Quests are only fun when done together with someone else. Otherwise they just become drag and you yourself feel no motivation to do them.

Sure it's their own choice but as their guildie it affects my gaming experience negatively as well. It's hard to keep your own pace in times when it's all about leveling as fast as possible.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I only oracle and hyper when I'm desperate to level. Hyper normally in FC or when grinding. At the moment, I am desperate for level 90. xD

Back on topic.

I've met a few terrible oracle noobs already. A level 80+ barb couldn't hold aggro from my BM husband; who had wined. It got to the point that my husband tanked instead and it fine. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aoshi_ - Archosaur
    Aoshi_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I oracled from level 35 to level 40... does that make me an oracle noob?

Seriously though, I hear what your saying OP. There are some reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaly bad players on this server. Couple that with the seemingly lower population of it and it seems even worse. But every server has noobs with no clue how to play now, its just a fact of PWI.

As for why some people oracle or hyper, some people just don't want to level ANOTHER 9x-10x char up and so they do it the fast (although costly) way. Myself, i oracled 35-40 because at 40, bhs start, TB quests start, the 30 quests bore me since i've done them 9 times, and I wanted to be a bit more useful in PvP against people like Proski and ULMOS.

And why is my avatar still not working?! *QQbutthurtnerdrage*
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Too bad Bill Gates lost the title of richest billionaire this year to Carlos Slim Helu.

sadness, he did get beatb:surrender
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown