Is sin an alternative for baddies?

Terminator - Harshlands
Terminator - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
well time passed, threads after threads, the game is so unbalanced as everyone knows. lvl80 sins killing 90+ or 100+( arcane or Light ). blabla i know. now just imagine them with demon spark

ok lets all re-roll sins now?
noticed some people who are now high lvl sins. sadly they were the failest people here. hmm i still wonder if Vipu and LordAragon rerolled too. 2 examples i saw when i came back in game.

Ultimate, highest lvl cleric, back then he was lvl95 and was so pro killing people in secret passage and butters ONLY. he quit the game and when he came back the server changed and guess what? it was too difficult for him because everyone was the same lvl as him or a bit lower. so with iamkiller his buttbuddy he rolled a sin.. yo thats well done though. your cleric was a baddie, at least now u can be proud about your sin skills. stealth +spark+ genie +hit+stun+seal+hit+hit+sleep + hit+hit. then "woot i am killermate i owned u"(thanks to iamkiller money or i'll still suck as a sin)

DeityofRain_,one of the highest lvl veno, unknown from everyone. was the director of some early faction called Sin that merged with crimson after getting rolled by kylin. so i remember deity(veno) at 7x... nix veno, no skills, no kitting, bleed and run sometimes, and giving up when it doesnt work. stay in safezone but i must admit he never talked. hmm now he is so annoying trying to be a factor.. but hey u still aint one sorry. original build HA-LA for a sin with hh100. with event gears and stuffs.

1 thing still bothers me. how are they so arrogant playing a class needing no skills?

Mages- hard to play until 9x ( Nurfed, XuLin)
Bms- average at all lvl until being end game 5/atk speed at 99 (MDT)
clerics- need a good build (BigDin, Acrelar)
archers- Pwns at lvl 60-80 then declines until u have high refines(iamkiller, thailer,Ligeia)
Barbs- need skills to tank only and survive(Taboo,Bain, LEA, tekkblade)
veno- need kitting skills and survive (kirbie, malilizi, Devil, Iffy)

so should we encourage baddies to reroll sin and act as if they were strong with no skills needed?
Post edited by Terminator - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    stealth +spark+ genie +hit+stun+seal+hit+hit+sleep + hit+hit

I would be impressed if this was what an assassin had to do to kill you. I have had no trouble at all with assassins, they do almost no damage...until they hit 99 and have ridiculously fast attack speed, then it's more like:
    stealth + auto attack = target is dead in under 2 seconds.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would be impressed if this was what an assassin had to do to kill you. I have had no trouble at all with assassins, they do almost no damage...until they hit 99 and have ridiculously fast attack speed, then it's more like:
    stealth + auto attack = target is dead in under 2 seconds.

hmm no troubles until they hit 99? ok then purehate isnt 99 yet, maybe he should should u u r wrong. and Zinova too. sorry but if u have to time to cast plume shell or guardian light u are a dead cleric w/e the lvl the sin is. guess we'll see in tw tonight if i dont kill u first. i kinda approve what terminater said. u need no skills for a sin. u cant 1 shot them. sometimes they receive 1 damage.. like WDF is that bs. and if u AD they go back to stealth and spark again when your defence skillz are in cooldown. my 14yr old brother plays a sin. its just ridiculous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yay for HL history lesson. I is new b:cute.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LordAragorn... I lol'd.

and I'm confused, are the people in those brackets people that fail at their class? b:sad
    Fine I'll reroll sin and kill everyone in two seconds b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I must say sins r definetly a class that can b op without +10 weapon, they can kill their targets vry easily and what saves me most of the time is my seal, sutra, sleep and ultis that allow me to finish them off xD

EDIT:Forgot to say, my stone barrier too muahahahahaha
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    LordAragorn... I lol'd.

and I'm confused, are the people in those brackets people that fail at their class? b:sad
    Fine I'll reroll sin and kill everyone in two seconds b:surrender

lol i think u were a reference here man lol
    and i totally approve too u got a nice build
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've heard this so many times, sins are op to LA and robes, in my opinion the main reason is their stealth 'cause with their hit rate+damage is hard for low hp and low phy def chars to survive once the sin stun them right next to them. Of course the developers of the game won't lesser the sins, but I think they could create like a genie skill that could give them a chance in that situation, maybe u guys could suggest something like that to the pwi ppl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I've heard this so many times, sins are op to LA and robes, in my opinion the main reason is their stealth 'cause with their hit rate+damage is hard for low hp and low phy def chars to survive once the sin stun them right next to them. Of course the developers of the game won't lesser the sins, but I think they could create like a genie skill that could give them a chance in that situation, maybe u guys could suggest something like that to the pwi ppl.

Absolute domain ftw! Usually this skill saves squishies life and if u have it on cooldown there are other genie skills u can use like Tree of protection or perhaps second wind if u have a good strg genie (although I find ToP better cuz it can increase your max HP while healing u).
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    There's no reason detection pots are as expensive as they are. If they make them that expensive, they should have like a 30 minute duration.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well time passed, threads after threads, the game is so unbalanced as everyone knows. lvl80 sins killing 90+ or 100+( arcane or Light ). blabla i know. now just imagine them with demon spark

noticed some people who are now high lvl sins. sadly they were the failest people here. hmm i still wonder if Vipu and LordAragon rerolled too. 2 examples i saw when i came back in game.

Ultimate, highest lvl cleric, back then he was lvl95 and was so pro killing people in secret passage and butters ONLY. he quit the game and when he came back the server changed and guess what? it was too difficult for him because everyone was the same lvl as him or a bit lower. so with iamkiller his buttbuddy he rolled a sin.. yo thats well done though. your cleric was a baddie, at least now u can be proud about your sin skills. stealth +spark+ genie +hit+stun+seal+hit+hit+sleep + hit+hit. then "woot i am killermate i owned u"(thanks to iamkiller money or i'll still suck as a sin)

DeityofRain_,one of the highest lvl veno, unknown from everyone. was the director of some early faction called Sin that merged with crimson after getting rolled by kylin. so i remember deity(veno) at 7x... nix veno, no skills, no kitting, bleed and run sometimes, and giving up when it doesnt work. stay in safezone but i must admit he never talked. hmm now he is so annoying trying to be a factor.. but hey u still aint one sorry. original build HA-LA for a sin with hh100. with event gears and stuffs.

1 thing still bothers me. how are they so arrogant playing a class needing no skills?

archers- Pwns at lvl 60-80 then declines until u have high refines(iamkiller, thailer,Ligeia)
    Barbs- need skills to tank only and survive(Taboo,Bain, LEA, tekkblade )
    Wait....who are deityofrain and kirbie???
    Kinda stopped reading after u named kirbie and malilizi...fail thread fails.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There's no reason detection pots are as expensive as they are. If they make them that expensive, they should have like a 30 minute duration.

Maybe 30 mins is a little too much, but that idea of making them last longer is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Barbs- need skills to tank only and survive(Taboo,Bain, LEA, tekkblade )

I didnt take this thread serious anymore after reading this ^
    Wait....who are deityofrain and kirbie???

MDT was the first fist BM in this server with over 3 dps, other BMs jus followed the same path like emoWDF and HeadTrauma so ye, his build was good and made him op even though he wasnt the best he still killed ppl alot. I remember he dropped HT 1v1 even with his +11 armours and weapons.
    Tekkblade wasnt the best in pvp but he was certainly the best tank in the server and had the best build for catas, so Idk what is wrong in there.
    Malilizi and Kirbie have a nix >.> I couldnt make it any simpler then thatb:laugh And DeityOfRain has been here prob since the start of the server and was always in the top50 ranking so Idk why u make that question either :P He doesnt pk alot but he was still here and most ppl that play the server know him for sure, same goes for Kirbie that was one of the first lvl100 venos in KD.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh yeah... i think i remember now, arent they the pve to 100?
    and seriously there are BMs way better than MDT, even emo sage/less csed is better.

i miss the pvp ranking thoughb:cry
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh yeah... i think i remember now, arent they the pve to 100?
    and seriously there are BMs way better than MDT, even emo sage/less csed is better.

i miss the pvp ranking thoughb:cry

woo another thread going down the path of a is better than b. Let me just say that I am the best cleric on this server. That is all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    woo another thread going down the path of a is better than b. Let me just say that I am the best cleric on this server. That is all!

You have no proofs!!b:laugh
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    hmm no troubles until they hit 99? ok then purehate isnt 99 yet, maybe he should should u u r wrong. and Zinova too. sorry but if u have to time to cast plume shell or guardian light u are a dead cleric w/e the lvl the sin is. guess we'll see in tw tonight if i dont kill u first. i kinda approve what terminater said. u need no skills for a sin. u cant 1 shot them. sometimes they receive 1 damage.. like WDF is that bs. and if u AD they go back to stealth and spark again when your defence skillz are in cooldown. my 14yr old brother plays a sin. its just ridiculous

I have no idea what you're talking about.

should should u u r wrong? what?
    if I have time to cast plume shell or guardian light I am dead? Isn't it the opposite?

I don't have enough experience with assassins to know what all their skills look like, but DeityofRain and Killermate open up with what is, or looks like, Occult Ice, and with Deity, I'm dead before that ends. I haven't fought a single assassin in KY that did this. Actually they open up with sleep, and then they knock me out of sleep in the next attack, so I just plume shell then. When DeityofRain kills me, it's because I don't get a single second to plume shell. I'm not sure if I'd be able to live through them or not, because I haven't been able to get a plume shell off. This never happened until the 2 of them got the attack interval reduction galore gear.

I'm also curious as to wtf happened here, the other day Killermate jumped me...and purged me. I wasn't aware sins had a purge. Was it a lucky 10% chance on a genie skill or something? If so, minus that attempt he's never killed me either.

I'm not bragging or saying I'm god, I'm just saying unless sins have ridiculously good gear, they're not very impressive. Sure they're annoying as hell, but not very dangerous.
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im the best but me will not buy event gear so i fail
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All i see is someone QQing at having no skills to counter a sin. HAHAHA fking tard. How hard is to put absolute domain on a genie to prevent sin gangs? LOL guess that is too hard for you.
    Reminds me of nubs QQing about bleed back then when nixes were fisrt released.

If you think they are so OPed follow your own advise and roll one or simply quit or sit on safe zone. Hope you realize force stealth has 3 min CD, LA armor set as interval (99 set) have around 3K resistances and ~5K HP with decent refines/shards. I wonder what would you do to survive with this "non-skill" class. Probably we will see you back in forums QQing how fast you die. b:chuckle

P.S: what made me LuL the most was Dark_Fate trying to say that TryAgain is incorrect.
    I was killing him at lvl 84 with chips mold gear and a +3 lvl 80 dagger (THANK GOD iamkiller paid $5000 for these molds or i would have suck'd b:laugh)

If a lower lever sin kills you it's your own fault for being a nubcake. b:chuckle
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

if I have time to cast plume shell or guardian light I am dead? Isn't it the opposite?

I don't have enough experience with assassins to know what all their skills look like, but DeityofRain and Killermate open up with what is, or looks like, Occult Ice, and with Deity, I'm dead before that ends. I haven't fought a single assassin in KY that did this. Actually they open up with sleep, and then they knock me out of sleep in the next attack, so I just plume shell then. When DeityofRain kills me, it's because I don't get a single second to plume shell. I'm not sure if I'd be able to live through them or not, because I haven't been able to get a plume shell off. This never happened until the 2 of them got the attack interval reduction galore gear.

I'm also curious as to wtf happened here, the other day Killermate jumped me...and purged me. I wasn't aware sins had a purge. Was it a lucky 10% chance on a genie skill or something? If so, minus that attempt he's never killed me either.

I'm not bragging or saying I'm god, I'm just saying unless sins have ridiculously good gear, they're not very impressive. Sure they're annoying as hell, but not very dangerous.

QQ sorry was writing in class and wasnt paying attention... but u got my point. ninjalchi critted me for 6.5k.. if i was squishy i would have died. do u have more than that? i hope so and i dont think u got more phys def as i haveb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    All i see is someone QQing at having no skills to counter a sin. HAHAHA fking tard. How hard is to put absolute domain on a genie to prevent sin gangs? LOL guess that is too hard for you.
    Reminds me of nubs QQing about bleed back then when nixes were fisrt released.

If you think they are so OPed follow your own advise and roll one or simply quit or sit on safe zone. Hope you realize force stealth has 3 min CD, LA armor set as interval (99 set) have around 3K resistances and ~5K HP with decent refines/shards. I wonder what would you do to survive with this "non-skill" class. Probably we will see you back in forums QQing how fast you die. b:chuckle

P.S: what made me LuL the most was Dark_Fate trying to say that TryAgain is incorrect.
    I was killing him at lvl 84 with chips mold gear and a +3 lvl 80 dagger (THANK GOD iamkiller paid $5000 for these molds or i would have suck'd b:laugh)

If a lower lever sin kills you it's your own fault for being a nubcake. b:chuckle

u killed me when i was uncharmed doing mq... gratzb:cute and my targets were LEA and taboo's tideborns... gratz again killermate... awwe but ultimate dies so fast QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010

Im constantly trying new stuff out but yeah, even TryAgain with not that much PvP experience can survive sin gangs unless the follow case:

Sin with TT100 fist and 4.0 A/R without even increased attack skills, and you with no Absolute domain on Genie/ Domain on recharge/ No genie energy. From what i know, only Deity and me have access to such a thing and yet you don't see me trying to abuse it. There is more to sins than that.

As for a skill-less player that just get a lot of gear to be OP, that goes for every other class as well. CS a lot makes you "better" in some aspects. Hell, even BanZookkkkkkkkkk seems denent with that much gear.
    edited March 2010
    u killed me when i was uncharmed doing mq... gratzb:cute and my targets were LEA and taboo's tideborns... gratz again killermate... awwe but ultimate dies so fast QQ

Mention 1 time you have killed Ultimate. b:chuckle I though so. b:laugh

That is sad considering Ultimate have not have any gear beside **** stuff i put in it when i came back to the game. Funny how ppl say Ultimate sucks blah blah when i had only played that character under-geared for 1 week previous TB expansion. previous my quit, only 3 ppl in server killed me, and post that. if you see Ultimate online chance are it's someone using for buffs hahaha.

P.S: I had kill you, Stayned, narukahinbanned, and plenty more event gear archers with mere 80 daggers. Besides I dun want to heard your excuses for dying. Zulu knows your one of the Kylin squishies anyway. No point trying to deny what most ppl know.
  • Terminator - Harshlands
    Terminator - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    u shouldn't be talking killermate u basically did nothing to deserve your char. so all u can do is **** and be the good dog of iamkiller. damn good boy i mean. any idiot can click auto attack.b:chuckle. even faildom can do that so if he can do it... gratz u can too. believe it or not but u canb:victory
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2010

That is sad considering Ultimate have not have any gear beside **** stuff i put in it when i came back to the game. Funny how ppl say Ultimate sucks blah blah when i had only played that character under-geared for 1 week previous TB expansion. previous my quit, only 3 ppl in server killed me, and post that. if you see Ultimate online chance are it's someone using for buffs hahaha.

P.S: I had kill you, Stayned, narukahinbanned, and plenty more event gear archers with mere 80 daggers. Besides I dun want to heard your excuses for dying. Zulu knows your one of the Kylin squishies anyway. No point trying to deny what most ppl know.

LOL no offense but u suck more on ur sin than ur cleric... you never succeeded in killing me 1v1(my wf)
    and terminator how about u post on ur main cuz u look kinda butthurt =[
    anyway... ur all tools both zulu and kylin, only kingdom has reasonable ppl.

also strange how most of the high lvl sins said my veno was one of the few hard to kill
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Hidden orchid.. u and your wife i think (a wizz) or nurfed_'s wife.. 2 vs me.. and me uncharmed as usual.. or maybe it wasnt u since u guys share accounts. if it wasnt u i am so sorry i stated it. maybe it was iamkiller trying out your cleric. u died 3 times then u teleported out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    LOL no offense but u suck more on ur sin than ur cleric... you never succeeded in killing me 1v1(my wf)
    and terminator how about u post on ur main cuz u look kinda butthurt =[
    anyway... ur all tools both zulu and kylin, only kingdom has reasonable ppl.

also strange how most of the high lvl sins said my veno was one of the few hard to kill

LOL who the hell is this nub? and not being able to 1 vs 1 you? HAHAHA xD i got no idea who your WF is but give me a date and place and i'll make sure you go bite the dust asap.

And for Ultimate, as i said before. if you see it online post TB release it's someone just using for buff cuz that sucker doesn't even have had charms in a long time.
    edited March 2010
    u shouldn't be talking killermate u basically did nothing to deserve your char. so all u can do is **** and be the good dog of iamkiller. damn good boy i mean. any idiot can click auto attack.b:chuckle. even faildom can do that so if he can do it... gratz u can too. believe it or not but u canb:victory

Someone seems butt hurt b:laugh
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The only real problem with assassins is that coming out of stealth is glitched. I've died uncharmed to assassins with only 5-6k total in my damage log when I have 9k HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • ISLEOFPEN - Harshlands
    ISLEOFPEN - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL who the hell is this nub? and not being able to 1 vs 1 you? HAHAHA xD i got no idea who your WF is but give me a date and place and i'll make sure you go bite the dust asap.

And for Ultimate, as i said before. if you see it online post TB release it's someone just using for buff cuz that sucker doesn't even have had charms in a long time.

You dont remember how Faildom and DragonSlayer peaced you + iamcser? I got the SS if you wantb:dirty
    edited March 2010
      You dont remember how Faildom and DragonSlayer peaced you + iamcser? I got the SS if you wantb:dirty

LOL so that is Faildom claiming i can't 1 v 1 you? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

xD

how many kills have i got out of you? man they are countless, and for you SSing a kill on me in 2 vs 1 go ahead be proud of it. hahaha out of a billion times i have killed you its just a matter of time you get some lucky crit or something.