Q about mold:barbaric warriors ring

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
ok so i was doing bh39 today and i got this ring but i cant seem to find the price of it its stats r

pys +41
critical +1%
strangth +4-5
req lvl 40 and it has 130/130 endurance

how much can i sell this ring for idc if its not worth alot i just dont wanna get riped off thanx for the help :)
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    350-400k seems to be what most people try to sell them for. If you just want to sell it quickly and don't mind making less of a profit then try selling for 250-300k.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That's about right on price. If you get the +5 strength it would sell better than +4 obviously. They used to be worth more but there are a lot of +1 crit rings out there as rank gear and with the teacher daily it isn't as sought after.
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why no1 use ah?? u can se all mold prices there lol
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Back in the day (3 months ago lol) those were around 1m, but now under 500k for sure.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That's about right on price. If you get the +5 strength it would sell better than +4 obviously. They used to be worth more but there are a lot of +1 crit rings out there as rank gear and with the teacher daily it isn't as sought after.
    I have 2 with +5 str.b:cute

Because sometimes the mold you're looking for isn't in there (I always use the auction to check prices). There's also the fact that some people will over/underprice items. Got 1 barbaric warrior's ring mold for 80k and my second for around 130k. I've also seen the same mold selling for up to 700k at times.b:shocked

But yeah, in general checking the auction is a good way to figure out the prices of items.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    ya mold wasnt int here when i checked and thanx for the help
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    also a fast little question do peopel buy the molds if its not made yet or will i have to make it also i make it at the forag in arch ? the one for TT items and do they sell for more after u make the item insted of selling the mold ? sry about the noob qs this is my first accont
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    also a fast little question do peopel buy the molds if its not made yet or will i have to make it also i make it at the forag in arch ? the one for TT items

You can make it at the legendary forge, not in the TT one. And yes, ppl will buy it even if it's just a mold.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    ok thanx for ur help :)
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i dun like ah coz when i sell expensive stuff like 800k-2m i lose a lot of money with the cut off part QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]