When Dose A Sin Own

x77x1
x77x1 Posts: 4
edited March 2010 in Assassin
i just wounderd when dose a sin own in grinding same whit low health??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Never. You'll always get one shotted by mobs you try to kill. (Yes even through Deaden Nerves)
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

file.php?2,file=9003,filename=english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you want to fare well against minions your level go HA and fight melee minions only. Along with a completely overpowered weapon. This is the squishest melee class in this game and there are only 2 AoE skills. Yes 1 of those skills have an 8 second cooldown but its still not very effective overall.

Only thing easy about this class is knowing you get the first hit.

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't understand this thread at all. LOL

Can the OP clarify what they are asking about? (ie. killing normal mobs, killing bosses, killing other players, etc)
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OP about killing minions (Normal Mobs)

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok well if he is then really I think a sin starts getting easier after you get bloodpaint and sparkburst. Then he really starts to "own" after you get double spark.
    Never. You'll always get one shotted by mobs you try to kill. (Yes even through Deaden Nerves)

Is this sarcasm? Because if not wtf are you talking about getting one shotted by normal mobs?
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    file.php?2,file=9003,filename=english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

ROFL
    Ok well if he is then really I think a sin starts getting easier after you get bloodpaint and sparkburst. Then he really starts to "own" after you get double spark.

Is this sarcasm? Because if not wtf are you talking about getting one shotted by normal mobs?

You just lost the game
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington