Key Mapping

Options
lightcharm
lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Support Desk
Trying to use a dual analog gamepad to play the game but I don't know how to profile the mouse commands properly to control the camera. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. b:thanks
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
Post edited by lightcharm on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Which controller?

Visit their support website or read the documentation help for that product.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lightcharm
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Darthpanda16 to the rescue again. XD But seriously thanks for trying.b:thanks Already did that. Their site is no help. Really bare bones in my opinion and why I'm asking here. Figured someone would be willing to help, but never heard from the guy that claimed he had a profile for this game (trolls ugh). First time trying to go at a comp game using a controller. Figured if anyone has a picture of their key map settings using a similar controller that'd help. At least I'd know how to set the bands etc. properly. Who sells analog gamepads then puts up a user manual online using a joystick layout?b:angry
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • darthpanda16
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Which gamepad? Give us more info! b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lightcharm
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hi!!! b:bye

Sorry, Saitek Cyborg v.3

Switching the A and D keys helps but it's a bit disorienting for me and would rather move it with the mouse commands if that's possible. Second problem though maybe less complex but still perplexing adjust bands to try and set the attacks to them is dizzying.b:shocked
  • darthpanda16
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do you have the latest drivers for your version and bittage of Windows? (Example: Windows 7 64bit) http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Read the manual? http://www.saitek.com/manuals/Cyborg%20Rumble_QSG.pdf

Did you try starting out with some of the pre-made profiles and alter them to your liking?
    http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/profiles_pads.htm
  • lightcharm
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Drivers check

Manual, that was the first place I went on their site. b:sad not compatable. What they show and give instructions for is nothing like profiler I had to download from them.

Other profiles; yeah looked at that but I'm not familar with any of those games. It's just a hand full but I never played any of them. The driver/program download came with a profile for some FPS game but that didn't help too much either.

Trying to make a profile for Perfect World from scratch- check.b:beatup
  • darthpanda16
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Good luck grasshopper b:victory
  • lightcharm
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:flowerb:thanks Thank you. Ima keep trying.
This discussion has been closed.