Vote for weekly Tournament back

2»

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What I see you saying here is"

"WAHHHHHHH I want my BINKY!!!"

That's about what I think of pathetic pieces of **** like you anyway.

~S

Wow, you're like the S on Lost City. No one likes him, either.
    On topic, I vote yes. This was a source of great fun (and frustration) and was another thing the 101's had to log on to enjoy. If you're going to close this down you may as well close down Rebirth as well. The only reason people are whining is because they spawn outside of safezone where people can potentially kill them.

Also, 100k for 1 doll is not a lot of money.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, you're like the S on Lost City. No one likes him, either.
    On topic, I vote yes. This was a source of great fun (and frustration) and was another thing the 101's had to log on to enjoy. If you're going to close this down you may as well close down Rebirth as well. The only reason people are whining is because they spawn outside of safezone where people can potentially kill them.

Also, 100k for 1 doll is not a lot of money.

This. They could even bring it back and just put a post saying "Hey, bring a scroll just in case." or "the exit is bugged so do the event at your own risk"

The event was fine. It's also the most fun part of this game right now.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary
    Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've watched videos on a Japanese website of the Japanese version of PW. They were all about a tournament.

If those videos are what the Tournament is about... Yes bring it back please. For non-TW participants, it looks fun.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That's almost like saying they should close down the Rebirth instance as well. I've seen and been in a squad where the DD took too much aggro and damage so when they got ported to 1k, they were dead outside as well.

Yup, and if you die outside, you lose xp or dolls... and I'm sure if you're red, you'll drop items as well.

The whole "The tournament is bugged so we're taking it out permanently" is kinda bs. After a few runs, everyone knows to bring at least a few dolls. Especially if you've got red hours, you shouldn't be without dolls anyway....
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • paypaal
    paypaal Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i am waiting every week for the GM's to bring it back

there were only minor problems, which they could fix easy

is there any statement for how long they will keep it removed ???

PLEASE BRING IT BACK b:sad
  • paypaal
    edited March 2010
    i see admins responding to other threads,

so could i get a statement on tournaments please ?

when will they be back ? (and please only fixed...not changed...)
  • XAlchemistx - Lost City
    XAlchemistx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    don't know what the tournament is but yes please bring it back i think the game needs some new in game competition
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I voted NO, because it looks like another (very) high lvl only event to me.
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    loool

first this event is also for lower lvl's
    not sure when u can start it ... but i think its 70 already (maybe even lower...not sure)

and even if it would be a high lvl event ... why do u say no ?
    u dont want us to have a little fun ?
    and also u will be high lvl some day too

i would really like to hear a statement of a GM too... i wonder why they dont respond ... to simply ignore this isnt really nice comunity support
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The reason for removing it is dumb, dunno if that's the real reason anyways.

You can get pked in cube (entrance), but do they remove cube? Instead of fixing that a simple rule was announced - like: "don't do it". Must be hard for tournament as well, since no1 is camping there without knowing that ppl from tournament gonna appear at this location.

But maybe the tournament was an enemy for the champ scrolls from packs D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paypaal
    edited March 2010
    but why dont we get any statement ???
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No.

(I voted Yes)

DID I CONFUSE YOU? \o/
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown