expel and BB

evilramen
evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Wizard
ok, sometimes when i use expel in BB, i dont get the heal. this doesn't happen often, but enough for me to notice. it casued me couple deaths in RB and in FB/BH, where i thought i am getting heal, but my hp is not going up, so by the time i realize, i use pot but it was too late due to expel wear off and mob just gank on me.

does this ever happen to anyone else? where u dont get him in BB when u use expel?
Post edited by evilramen on

Comments

• BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Go Post on EP forums.
  • evilramen
    edited March 2010
    Go Post on EP forums.

umm, y?
    /10char
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    He means cleric

Becuase BB is a cleric skil, not a wizzy skil
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is it possible you did get the heal but were getting hit with magical rather than physical damage?
    I like pie
  • evilramen
    edited March 2010
    sry about the later reply to my own post -.-" was busy doing stuff b:avoid

well ofc i know BB is a cleric skill, i am not posting on whether or not that skill is broken, i simply want to know if this just happened to me or "possible" bug. was really looking for an answer or comment other than "post on EP"....b:surrender

as for Ty, that could very well be a reason, altho, i am too busy concerntrating on my hp bar, dont really pay attention to what mob are hitting me, but i will try to look into it more next time. b:thanks
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    evilramen wrote: »
    sry about the later reply to my own post -.-" was busy doing stuff b:avoid

well ofc i know BB is a cleric skill, i am not posting on whether or not that skill is broken, i simply want to know if this just happened to me or "possible" bug. was really looking for an answer or comment other than "post on EP"....b:surrender

as for Ty, that could very well be a reason, altho, i am too busy concerntrating on my hp bar, dont really pay attention to what mob are hitting me, but i will try to look into it more next time. b:thanks

He was right to tell you to post on the cleric page because they would be more likely to answer the question
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The point that he was trying to make is that,since BB is a cleric skill,YOU should ask it in the Cleric's forum as you think there's a bug with it.How the heck are wizzies who don't have BB going to know what's wrong
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    He was right to tell you to post on the cleric page because they would be more likely to answer the question

and..
    The point that he was trying to make is that,since BB is a cleric skill,YOU should ask it in the Cleric's forum as you think there's a bug with it.How the heck are wizzies who don't have BB going to know what's wrong

Smart people.
    They have diffrent sections for a reason, you know.
  • Axisboldone - Heavens Tear
    Axisboldone - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is it possible you did get the heal but were getting hit with magical rather than physical damage?
    ^this is the answer to your question