Shortest and most effective ever finishing move for a sin

Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
Okay, so lets not talk about relying on 1 hit crits. I've figure a relative consistent combo.

Chill of the Dephts -> Subsea Strike -> Bramble Rage -> Earthen Rift ( OR your own preference )

Basically, Its more for AOEing in TW. Its just super fun to rush into enemy lines in stealth, stand in the centre of the enemy cluster and just execute the above combo. Most of the time, 70-80% of those caught within the AOE radius will drop dead. And everything can be done in just 4-5 seconds.
Post edited by Wolfyyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Raggen - Dreamweaver
    Raggen - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If You have all CHI bars full, you can go with:

Chill of The Deep > Power Dash > Wolf Emblem > SubSea Strike > Bramble Rage > Earthen Rift...

It will take down almost any enemy with less 10k of HP.
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If You have all CHI bars full, you can go with:

Chill of The Deep > Power Dash > Wolf Emblem > Inner harmoney > SubSea Strike > Bramble Rage > Earthen Rift...

It will take down almost any enemy with less 10k of HP.

dont forget to do inner harmony between wolf emblem and subsea (unless you have 3sparks already)
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That combo sounds time consuming, what level Power Dash do you need?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • xgrade
    xgrade Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay, so lets not talk about relying on 1 hit crits. I've figure a relative consistent combo.

Chill of the Dephts -> Subsea Strike -> Bramble Rage -> Earthen Rift ( OR your own preference )

Basically, Its more for AOEing in TW. Its just super fun to rush into enemy lines in stealth, stand in the centre of the enemy cluster and just execute the above combo. Most of the time, 70-80% of those caught within the AOE radius will drop dead. And everything can be done in just 4-5 seconds.

I thought you were a barb rofl
  • Aggonist - Sanctuary
    Aggonist - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    any lvl of power dash is acceptable but hiher lvis better for more crit >;D