BUGGED NPC - mysterious marchant

WrongTarget - Harshlands
WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Im writting this post because strange bug appeared or its caused because i dont know something.

Whats the problem:
My friend cant use mysterious marchant npc in 1k streams to buy things for chips+coins

He have over 1200 chips and he had over 24 mil in coins, he had over 10 inventory slots free and over 3 quest slots in his quest log free, safety lock was disabled and he was in normal form (not tiger , hes barb), client was veryfied and it said all is ok, game was reinstalled.

Description of bug:
When he opens mysterious marchant trade window then select any TT mat, mold, even dice ticket it always highlight chips needed to get item but the coin cost is always shown as 0 value is not changing, after he press START button nothing happens. Its working properly only if he try to get lunar mats from this npc.

Extra info:
When my friends tries to do mariage quest hes quest fails, but his wife complete it,
When he try to sell something in catshop people cant buy it from him.

How that problem can be solved since reinstalling game doesnt help and ticket was send like 7 days ago without any response?
Or maybe there is something else for example limit of gold bought per day that can block it since he is buying alot of gold ( about 100 gold per day) >_< then tell me that and care about customers more and reply to tickets.
Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
Post edited by WrongTarget - Harshlands on

Comments

• Darg_race - Sanctuary
    Darg_race - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi there, in order for your friend to buy all the **** from the npc with chips and money. He need to bring more than just 24m because most of the items are worth a hell of a lot more. Most of the high level TT mats that you can get with chips are worth at least 3m+ i believe.

Hope my answer can help your friend with this part of the problem.

b:chuckleb:victory
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi there, in order for your friend to buy all the **** from the npc with chips and money. He need to bring more than just 24m because most of the items are worth a hell of a lot more. Most of the high level TT mats that you can get with chips are worth at least 3m+ i believe.

If he can't get a dice ticket with 24m coins, there is really something wrong.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Did you send the ticket or did your friend send the ticket?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010

As far as I know there is not one single mold or mat that would cost more than 24m coin. The most expensive that I can think of is Illusion Stone which is 18m coin.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • WrongTarget - Harshlands
    WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    he sent alredy 3 tickets and i wanted him to buy me empire sigh that coin cost is 7.95 mil so 24 was more than enough >_< i just bought it from my own acc buy buying chips however my friend is still stucked he cant use cashshop, mysterious npc, he cant do mariage quest thats sick gms should atleast to respond to one of 3 tickets he sent alredy lol....
    Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    he sent alredy 3 tickets and i wanted him to buy me empire sigh that coin cost is 7.95 mil so 24 was more than enough >_< i just bought it from my own acc buy buying chips however my friend is still stucked he cant use cashshop, mysterious npc, he cant do mariage quest thats sick gms should atleast to respond to one of 3 tickets he sent alredy lol....

I'm pretty sure sending in more than one ticket bumps your ticket to the end of the list >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm pretty sure sending in more than one ticket bumps your ticket to the end of the list >_>

This, just keep it to one ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It is a sign that he should not cash shop so much, and instead donate all that money to a useful cause, like finding new addictive drugs to cure addiction to old addictive drugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Closed for necro.

Please do not post in threads which have not been posted in for more than 30 days, and please try not to post questions in unrelated topics.

Thanks!b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.