Wield Thunder Question

Options
Zangetsuo - Heavens Tear
Zangetsuo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cleric
Hey i just reached 44 and i waited for wield thunder but when i try to learn it i get, prerequisite level too low :S
i have the sp, money and sp cultivation requiered :S any idea?
thanks in advance
Post edited by Zangetsuo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do you have Siren's Kiss? If you press 'R' you can bring up a skills list showing which skills are required before you can learn the next one in a chain. Follow the arrow backwards one from Wield Thunder and you'll find the pre-requisite skill you need to learn it.

Some require you to reach certain levels on pre-requisite skills before you can earn them, such as Greater Protective Aura which requires level 10 Vanguard Spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zangetsuo - Heavens Tear
    Zangetsuo - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ohw i thought it was useless :/ but anyways thanks alot (:
  • Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It is pretty useless, since it only hits targets directly next to us. But a pre-requisite is still a necessary evil. Just don't level it any higher than you care to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sirens kiss is useless at lower levels. I use it a ton now. I love it, and when I started using it, I leveled it all the way to 10 and now I want demon because I can use it more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sirens kiss is useless at lower levels. I use it a ton now. I love it, and when I started using it, I leveled it all the way to 10 and now I want demon because I can use it more often.

same only sage for me

I had this skill at level 1 like most my attacks other then cyclone and plume shot for the longest time. It wasnt til i started solo aoe grinding that i realized hey this skill is pretty awesome. having three sparks now helps too Tempest+Siren+Razor = dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It is pretty useless, since it only hits targets directly next to us. But a pre-requisite is still a necessary evil. Just don't level it any higher than you care to.

I use Siren's Kiss more than I use Tempest. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    same only sage for me

I had this skill at level 1 like most my attacks other then cyclone and plume shot for the longest time. It wasnt til i started solo aoe grinding that i realized hey this skill is pretty awesome. having three sparks now helps too Tempest+Siren+Razor = dead

That sounds like great combo.I will probably do the same when I get 3 sparks as i don't want to waste the spark.I will look this up but how is it being sage as compared to demon.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If I grab a bunch of mobs and the wife isn't around to stun them for me (she's a bm) I'll use siren's kiss 1st followed by tempest then RF. Why? Cuz a lot of times when I have 10-20 mobs on me I'll get interrupted w/ the long channel of tempest but hiting SK 1st allows me to pull of the channeling of tempest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i lvled sirens kiss to lvl 10 and looked at the demon skill but for what it does its not worth it. but that prob has alot to do with the fact that i look at skills for usefullness in pvp not pve lol
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It is funny actually, how useless skills at lower levels turn into really useful skills when you're higher. I've used Siren's Kiss a fair amount since 8x, and was pretty chuffed when it popped up in AH for 1.5m.
    As for PVP uses, it's pretty handy in TW at times.
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like to use siren's kiss if I know I have an assassin on my tail....find a mob siren's kiss it....and hopefully it is in my aoe range
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It is funny actually, how useless skills at lower levels turn into really useful skills when you're higher. I've used Siren's Kiss a fair amount since 8x, and was pretty chuffed when it popped up in AH for 1.5m.
    As for PVP uses, it's pretty handy in TW at times.

if that was recently, then that was the one I put in AH xD....got 2 of them through random books....didn't know how much it was worth
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    at higher levels its a lot of fun :D
    squad with bm, they gather mobs and aoe them, thats time for you to cast stream, then siren and razor. i love seeing group of mobs folding down like a card house b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if that was recently, then that was the one I put in AH xD....got 2 of them through random books....didn't know how much it was worth

XD thanks a bunch. I always put books in AH for at least 8m and they generally sold in 1 or 2 goes. Except the fb89 ones and thunderball >_>