Shocked !

Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Im totally shocked with the ppl in this game !

Stealing mats when ur just there trying to dig and still they come and wait till u get hit by mob ! like wuuuut! I dont even get close to the mat if someones is near !
A guy now just stole my drops when I was grinding and in 5 sec another came to ks me ! huuuuuuuuuuuh!
Or when I get mold in bh someone pm and say I want it free pls gimme or to sell it...I dont want to give it !
I even got booted from bh after killing mobs alone while others watching because I said to cleric I cant stay to help on next boss! I was going outside to real life!!!! Now I cant live cuz I have to help unknown ppl in the game !?
Venos killing rare pet while u trying to tame it just cuz of envy!

Idk if its the game that makes ppl be so jerk or they are just like that and theres no remedy but shame on u all that do such things !
b:bye
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    in the BH did the person asking for the mold wine the instance? otherwise the person shouldnt have begged. As for mats, they dont belong to you until it is in your inventory, lol be tactical. I can't count the number of times ive stunned a person digging a mat and then taken it.
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Not wined bh, was bh59 and lower, still if I pay wine fee nobody can ask free mold.
    As for stealing a mat in front of some1 trying to kill a mob to get it and survive, its lame
    Yes, ur not such an amazing person as u think...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Maybe do things only with your friends ?
    And make sure they understand you were human not a bodyguard npc that will always help them. b:bye
    You also have to realize human born with greed.

(*trying to make good correct writing*)
    Usually when i found a mat spot guarded by a mob, i will see another player waiting there too.
    What to do ? >.< Well on venomancer its not a big deal since they can tell their pet to attack the mob while they collect the mats, but dunno on other class. b:surrender
    Usually i just waiting there too . . or if it not so hard to get the mats i just leave.
    Then come back with holy path while the other person fighting the mob b:dirty Joke b:laugh
    Well i am not taking mats when i see the other person fighting mob near it .. i am the victim usually.

(going to test soon, is assassin able to collect mats while stealth)

About mold drop, wow just ignore that person. Isn't on unwined BH or pay wine, who get it on random drop own it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've unfortunately witnessed all of those things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, I have to say I've witnessed them too. :(

I hate to have to say it, but its a dog eat dog world out there, kiddo.

Or..

every man for himself!

Each to his own.

etc, etc.

You can't stop people being morons. I've tried. It's like stopping rain.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You're level 83 and are JUST finding out about this? Yes, the bad outnumber the good.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    in the BH did the person asking for the mold wine the instance? otherwise the person shouldnt have begged. As for mats, they dont belong to you until it is in your inventory, lol be tactical. I can't count the number of times ive stunned a person digging a mat and then taken it.

You dont know how many people does that's and be Pk after when I lauch 2 sparks and combots.

Or if they are to many levels or stuffed like a crazy, you go a little bit far away and picks mats before him. If he's red, forget it or come with a squad for a short Pk or a Pk wars :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Sabatek - Sanctuary
    Sabatek - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't think there's really mat stealing, but it certainly makes that person damn cheap. As for drop stealing, I don't know how he could steal it when there's a 30sec protection or something. But that's still kinda cheap.

I haven't encountered mold beggars, though I've seen people calling names at another person for having the mold. I think it's perfectly fine to offer to buy it, but asking for it? It's weird beyond my comprehension.

And wow, you got booted for having real life complications? That's damn lame. Then again, squads as narrow-minded as that don't tend to have smooth runs. So you just saved yourself from potential disaster I guess.

It's not the game. Anonymity gives people excuses to do things they usually don't dare to. And they don't tend to believe in karma either. =/
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We need a internet-wide sticky for this subject. A thread like this one pops up in the forums of some MMORPG out there every couple minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Ya true, that guy stole my drops cuz I was beeing attacked by other 2 mobs and didnt have time to survive and pick up.
    And today again, drake squad, me and other 2 were inside killing cuz barb was afk outside the cave
    Got to boss and asked barb ur there, ur coming ? nothing! he didnt talked , we waited a bit and then booted him cuz anyway he wont get boss.We already waited him 15 min ! where he went ?
    After he menace me with his lvl 99 veno and that he is gona boot me at boss next time !
    Well not my fault he didnt talked, i didnt even knew he was at pc ! b:surrender

I had other times in bhs barb afk to shower or to dinner and left us wait 20 min like stupids in front of the boss!

Or bh69, payed wine to get pyro, they made pole first so i said ok no problem.After we killed Pyro my friend needed my help to solo his bh51 to lvl, so i left and didnt stayed for nob.Archer pm me insulting me ! saying im selfish and i dont help ppl ! oh pls they were all high lvls they didnt need me anyway !
    I always help ppl and give free stuff when they need.And couldnt wait archer to fly arch and back and after solo a bh, didnt had so much time