I am disappointed. Why are people so rude in this game?

kerenta
kerenta Posts: 44
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my native language.

On my lvl35 archer, I found an Oracle 1 book as a drop. I decided to use it - I went to kill the spider king. There were 3 people there, a high lvl cleric, a high lvl archer and a mid lvl cleric. They were killing the spider many times. I asked for help / squad invite (in a polite way), but they ignored me. After a while, they finally invited me. When the spider appeared I started to kill it, but they didn't help me at all, they were just standing there. The spider poisoned me to death and they didn't even rev me. The archer was laughing her @ss off. Very funny, really... I didn't say anything, just left and logged out.

I don't understand people. If they don't want to help me, why don't they just tell me that? Why did they have to do this? And they were clerics... I thought clerics should help others. Of course, they don't HAVE TO help me. But why did they invite me, then? They should have told me to go away, instead of making fun of me.

I like this game, but I'm very close to quitting right now. I have to skip all boss battles / FBs because no one's willing to help, and people just call me a noob only because my level is low. I'm happy if sometimes I meet a nice person who helps me with cultivation bosses, but other than that, people are rude in this game. I have a faction, but they are always busy lvling. I really don't see the point of being in the faction. They said if I join, they will help me with bosses but they never do it.

I like MMORPGs because it's fun to play with other players, and do quests together, but when I meet people like these... Eh, whatever. It's sad how people can ruin a good game. I don't even feel like logging on anymore.

Your turn. Flame me, hate me, call me stupid, do whatever.
I just had to talk about it. It makes me feel better... a bit. You can even let this thread die. *shrugs*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oracles are meant to be done alone. Although, it was extremely rude for the cleric not to heal you. As for skipping bosses, FBs are usually sought after by most of the community (who have time anyway), because of the exp and spirit it gives.

Also, if you're in Heaven's Tear, I'll be happy to help you out if you need anything, just give me a holler. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ya, this game is filled with losers. It also depends on what server you're on as well. I have a character on the Arch server and I NEVER can find help. Everyone is too busy oracling up I guess. Sanctuary is kind of the same way, just not as bad. I've had to switch factions plenty of times to find a helpful one, and after I did find one, they retired. I plan on leveling to 80, then stopping until I can find another helpful faction. I spend most of my time helping others than anything else. It's one of the curses of being a Veno with a Herc. It's also one of the main reason why I chose to be a Veno, I don't have to rely on others as much as I would with the other classes.
  • Kyaan - Dreamweaver
    Kyaan - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    kerenta wrote: »

On my lvl35 archer, I found an Oracle 1 book as a drop. I decided to use it - I went to kill the spider king. There were 3 people there, a high lvl cleric, a high lvl archer and a mid lvl cleric. They were killing the spider many times. I asked for help / squad invite (in a polite way), but they ignored me. After a while, they finally invited me. When the spider appeared I started to kill it, but they didn't help me at all, they were just standing there. The spider poisoned me to death and they didn't even rev me. The archer was laughing her @ss off. Very funny, really... I didn't say anything, just left and logged out.

I don't understand people. If they don't want to help me, why don't they just tell me that? Why did they have to do this? And they were clerics... I thought clerics should help others. Of course, they don't HAVE TO help me. But why did they invite me, then? They should have told me to go away, instead of making fun of me.

I like this game, but I'm very close to quitting right now. I have to skip all boss battles / FBs because no one's willing to help, and people just call me a noob only because my level is low. I'm happy if sometimes I meet a nice person who helps me with cultivation bosses, but other than that, people are rude in this game. I have a faction, but they are always busy lvling. I really don't see the point of being in the faction. They said if I join, they will help me with bosses but they never do it.

I like MMORPGs because it's fun to play with other players, and do quests together, but when I meet people like these... Eh, whatever. It's sad how people can ruin a good game. I don't even feel like logging on anymore.

I just had to talk about it. It makes me feel better... a bit. You can even let this thread die. *shrugs*

I find this version of pw to be just as rude as the PH version sadly the general public on the game are stuck up and rude alot of times and many times ive run into pplz using the attitude with "Im Better then You." deal, when they think they are top dog having a char lvl70 or 80's and think they high lvl. Sorry but no rofl Ive been playing pw 3 years now, i have 10 chars all 90+ and half are in their 100's.
    It just shocks me and disappoints me greatly to how pplz behave on this server :/ if your a cleric then do your damn job your not a healing char just to stand there and pick your nose.
    Character : Kyandeisu
    Level/Class : 96/WF(Venomancer)
    Character : Jovent
    Level/Class : 100/EA(Archer)
    Guild : ☆WarLord☆
    Version : PWMY

Character : ZeroJigoku
    Level/Class : 56/Assassin
    Character : Kyandeisu
    Level/Class : 56/EP(Cleric)
    Guild : ☆WarLord☆
    Server : Lost City
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    On my lvl35 archer, I found an Oracle 1 book as a drop. I decided to use it - I went to kill the spider king. There were 3 people there, a high lvl cleric, a high lvl archer and a mid lvl cleric. They were killing the spider many times. I asked for help / squad invite (in a polite way), but they ignored me. After a while, they finally invited me. When the spider appeared I started to kill it, but they didn't help me at all, they were just standing there. The spider poisoned me to death and they didn't even rev me. The archer was laughing her @ss off. Very funny, really... I didn't say anything, just left and logged out...

I think, that if they do this in one predictable way, they would be like NPC.

I never trust any nearby character in bh squad.

Cleric can be healer, but he/she can be afk, dc, DD, talking at the chat or simply watching how you kill mob/mobs and sometimes even boss.

Same for any other squad members.

This is why game called MMORPG, this is why factions exist.

Faction members can help you with any boss.

Game is for fun. Everyone understand fun at his/her own way.
    It is free to play game. Noone force you (or me) to play it.

Edit:
    I don't think, that I have any interest in leveling for about mounth or two.
    High - level characters spend more money (coins or gold) for their gear and skills.
    Mobs are same at any level (even images of some mobs same) .
    High-level BHs require wines and/or more time.
    When I see messages like "FC squad LF charmed barb/cleric/..." I understand, that game becomes like work for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lily43
    lily43 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You probably had bad luck to run into such people... Back in the day when I was a low level noob (now I'm an ok-level noob :p), I was lucky enough to join a nice faction that helped everyone with their bosses and cultis. And even when I was alone on quests I have met people questing along me to be nice occassionally throwing a heal or a buff. Of course there are a few KSers and such but they were in the minority. I guess when the server matured things started changing. But my advice is if you feel that your current faction isn't helpful, it's time to change to one that does.

As for fbs, you can find plenty of help in those fb chatrooms :D
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ouuuchhh. If they wasn't AFK or anything. That is just yeah. Ouch.

I've expirienced players like that, but I haven't had any huge issues with getting help, despite me being factionless. I have never gotten any sort of bad treatment because I'm only in my 20s though. Except from once when I asked the level 70 cleric in our squad to rezz someone instead. Level 10 vs level 1. Only natural b:laugh

Ah well; I hope you don't quit. There certainly is a lot of rude players, but on the other hand, there is those who aren't. If you're on DW, whisper me sometime and I'll give you a buff/heal or 5. If a level 25 clerics help is good enough for any of your quests b:surrender

And yes I agree. Clerics should help others. Reason I picked one in the first place o_O; On other hand, clerics can be AFK, and unless you're squading they can be busy with something else, can't help everyone everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not just in game on these forum too. b:laugh

I always wanted a good friends that help each other and understand other people limit. b:surrender
    And with everyone racing to reach end game, saving money for gold, and argue over a little thing . . b:bye

I guess, i just love the game. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Tbh if I was there I'd probably laugh my **** off too.

They probably didn't help you because you must kill the oracle mob alone and since most people who use oracles know what they are up against, the others just assumed you could do it alone. Also its actually an insult to KS (even if you're in the same party) the oracle mob and I think it can get you banned.

The clerics might have thought you could handle it, and might have gone AFK while you had your turn killing the spider. Although I'm not sure why you were not rev'd later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kerenta
    kerenta Posts: 44
    edited March 2010
    I didn't know that I have to kill it alone. I am a new player, and even though I read a lot of guides, there are things I still don't know. I won't bother with the other oracles then, because I cannot solo those things. One more thing to skip.

Anyways, sorry for the thread. I was just very disappointed and it felt bad, you know... I just had to let go of my feelings. Maybe this game is just not for me. Maybe MMOs are not for me anymore... I haven't found one with a helpful community in years. I see scammers, cursing and hate everywhere... :c
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    axt57 wrote: »

They probably didn't help you because you must kill the oracle mob alone and since most people who use oracles know what they are up against, the others just assumed you could do it alone. Also its actually an insult to KS (even if you're in the same party) the oracle mob and I think it can get you banned.

The clerics might have thought you could handle it, and might have gone AFK while you had your turn killing the spider. Although I'm not sure why you were not rev'd later.

+1

generally oracle mobs arent supposed to be tough. carry a few anti venoms if u think your gonna die. ive always got 1 or 2 antivenoms in case my cleric gets lazy.
  • Archalt - Sanctuary
    Archalt - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I didn't know that I have to kill it alone. I am a new player, and even though I read a lot of guides, there are things I still don't know. I won't bother with the other oracles then, because I cannot solo those things. One more thing to skip.

Anyways, sorry for the thread. I was just very disappointed and it felt bad, you know... I just had to let go of my feelings. Maybe this game is just not for me. Maybe MMOs are not for me anymore... I haven't found one with a helpful community in years. I see scammers, cursing and hate everywhere... :c

Welcome to the internet... : /
    & those clerics were heartless idiots. You have to learn how to IGNORE idiots like those, or you will get disappointed every day. Don't quit because of fail people, you look like a nice person, and PWI needs people like you. I PMed you (in forum) my in-game name, come to Sanctuary and join my faction. I'd be happy to help you. (:
    ◄ Alt for posting. | PVE Sage Archer and happy with it.
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    axt57 wrote: »

Um, I disagree. You must KILL it alone - a cleric can still spam Ironheart on you, but that's it. You cannot make a squad or you will not get the quest. But nearly everyone I know does oracles with a cleric healing them while they go.

If you're on Dreamweaver, we'd certainly be happy to help you. :) Those people were just jerks, and don't let it make you quit doing something you like. I'd totally PK their asses if I'd been there. These clerics probably will be useless at higher levels when they do BHes, and you can comfort yourself in the fact that no one will want them with their bad attitudes.
  • Rastelin - Heavens Tear
    Rastelin - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Don't quit over some dumb asses. There are still helpful players and factions out there. You just gotta look. If you're on the HT server you can PM me for help.
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    MMORPGs are just a reflection of real life. More often than not you meet utter morons in real life, you deal with them in your own way.

Maybe next time you should be pally with some pretty clerics :P thats what i do, shh.

Truthfully, I think people are too judgemental on level these days. Especially with how easy it is to level - LEVEL MEANS NOTHING.

Just trust in your experiences, learn to play your class, don't try to rush to endgame. It gets no easier.

If you are good at what you do, people will simply like you because you do it right. Get in with the right crowd. :P

As for those idiots who squadded to enjoy your death, **** them. Not worth a thought over, to be honest.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2 things...

I came accross some rude idiots, doesn't matter where you are. There is always a fail troll. Mostly about PVP, which I quit doing, always nonsense talk instead of playing the game. I remembered killing a friend in PKing contest on another game, he called me a backstabber and deleted me from friend list ~_~. Most rude people are the heavy 24/7 PVPers, I bet they forcing themselves to like PVP.

Also oracles, you should do them alone. But if I had any of those, I sell that faster than a wizard 1 shotting ogre blossoms. Profit ftw b:cute

and I agree with samsoul +1 for her :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Gritha - Lost City
    Gritha - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ya, this game is filled with losers. It also depends on what server you're on as well. I have a character on the Arch server and I NEVER can find help. Everyone is too busy oracling up I guess. Sanctuary is kind of the same way, just not as bad. I've had to switch factions plenty of times to find a helpful one, and after I did find one, they retired. I plan on leveling to 80, then stopping until I can find another helpful faction. I spend most of my time helping others than anything else. It's one of the curses of being a Veno with a Herc. It's also one of the main reason why I chose to be a Veno, I don't have to rely on others as much as I would with the other classes.

hi i'm in arch server too and if u want an helpful faction just try to talk with me (XmasBunny_) and i'll get you in the faction i'm in :D.

anyway for the ones who can't find help well... if you're not a cleric or a barb then it's harder for you to find friends or squads, specialy if you're in an old server or if people you find are too stupid, which appens lots of times =( . Anyway being one of those 2 classes doesn't mean you'll get other players' "simpathy" cause sometimes you'll find yourself being used as an object by them, specialy in certain factions.

so, suming: MMO games suck if you don't effort enough to find nice people to talk/quest/fb/bh with, cause it isn't always easy to find them. just think about the world how it is in real life: you can find all sort of people so you can't stop till you find the right people to deal with ;D

good luck in your game and please don't quit. i've already feel like you and i made it through and so can you ;D trust me things turn great later in game if your well succeded :D

*sorry for the testament xD and i apologise for the bad english ^^*
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2 things...

I came accross some rude idiots, doesn't matter where you are. There is always a fail troll. Mostly about PVP, which I quit doing, always nonsense talk instead of playing the game. I remembered killing a friend in PKing contest on another game, he called me a backstabber and deleted me from friend list ~_~. Most rude people are the heavy 24/7 PVPers, I bet they forcing themselves to like PVP.

Also oracles, you should do them alone. But if I had any of those, I sell that faster than a wizard 1 shotting ogre blossoms. Profit ftw b:cute

and I agree with samsoul +1 for her :D

Is wrong anyone on any sever can be jerk.
    Not just PvP servers.

The real reason why people are so rude in this game is a MMORPG and how they at to you is how they act in real life. Most likely you just met a moron that just didn't like you for who you are. Like that person that kiked you off his/her friends list there will be many more others out there that act like that. Not just on PvP servers but on PvE ones as well. So, don't just think that everyone on a PvP server or a person that likes to Pk a lot are always bad people because I seen some very nice people on Lost City.

(+3 To Samsoul's Post.) b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    xD thanks ya'all.

There'll always be jerks, guys. Don't let them bother you.

--- That coming from the most easily offended woman in the world b:cute
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol maybe you've just run into bad players, not everyone is like that.

i've attempted krixx on my noob cleric and my noob mage, and on both occasions, i've gotten help from nearby high levels. didn't ask or anything. i was just healing/potting and hitting the boss and someone just squads me to help.

there r very nice people in this game, just stay away from random BHs from what i've read on here :D

and i really have to wonder about the usage of oracles when there are hyper exp stones. i thought oracling would be dead but guess i was wrong. people are still buying them >.<
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Hikirun - Sanctuary
    Hikirun - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well, this is my opinion,

THEY are naawbz and have nothing to do, and about that spider,they simply do not dare to attack, and then they laugh at you they actually laugh at themselves b:victory

:D
    and after al, its just a game.
  • Itadekujo - Lost City
    Itadekujo - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have no idea why people are so rude, you dumass
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:sad

*hugs the OP*

Sounds like you've had a really tough time. Hang in there; you'll find a niche if you keep trying.

If you're not getting any help in your current faction, you should leave it. There are plenty of honestly helpful, friendly factions around... it might just take a little searching to find them. When you look for a faction, listen to what they use as a selling point. TW faction or looking for high levels? They're going to focus on leveling, not on helping the lowbies with minor quests. But if they say they're "friendly," "helpful," "noob-friendly," or something like that, you should try them out. There's no reason you can't leave a faction if they're not doing anything for you.

Trust me; once you find people you can play with... either in faction, or friends you just met in the world, it's so much more fun. That's what MMORPGs are about after all. Just hang in there; there are a lot of really awesome people beneath all the jerks. b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since when are clerics obligated to help anyone? We're players just like other classes. Are wizards and archers obligated to DD on that oracle boss at 50% health? Are barbs obligated to give you HP buff so you would die less often? No. So why are clerics expected to cater to everyone?

People play this game to have fun, and they shouldn't have to do anything that they don't want to. Perhaps the clerics just didn't want to help you. It's not their responsibility to throw out a heal or purify at you, while it's certainly a nice gesture. Just because we're the support class doesn't mean that's all we do, and we won't offer our support to just anyone. If anyone is stuck in the "you're a cleric, you must heal me even when I'm not in a formal party setting with you or I will QQ" mentality, then it's best that you get some pots and res scroll/guardian angels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You bumped into a buch of oracle noobs.

The reason they were killing the mob over and over again is because they had a shtload of oracles, giving them a massive amount of exp without actually playing (some people like it, they play this game to buy lvls instead of actually playing it).

They reason they ignored you at first is because if you are in a squad when you kill the oracle mob, you don't get credit from it with the quest. This is also the reason they invited you after a while, just to sit there and watch you try without the reward you expected. You dieing was even better for them.

In order to get the help you need, I suggest joining a medium sized faction. You won't get into the big TW factions any time soon, as they have a high lvl req, but the other factions are good.
    Facs are usually a nice club of friendly people who help eachother. You'll usually see advertisements for faction on WC, try them once. If you don't like the fac, just leave and find another one. There is always 1 out there for you.

For FB's, try to just stand in west arch and ask for help with your FB(and than the number of the FB, which is the number of the lvl you get the FB quest). And than wait for a flood of spam of high lvls who want to do it b:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Because some people are plain asses. There are people in this world who likes to put others down and hurt others cause it gives them some sort of sick pleasure. You see it in "real life", you see it in-game, and you see it on the forums. Of course all 3 of these cases are done by people in real life so it's no excuse for acting like asses in the latter 2 cases, but they will say "I'm actually nice in real life", which is BS. If they're asses in-game and asses on the forums, then chances are they're asses in "real-life" as well.

Don't leave the game just because you encounter jack-asses. Just ignore them and move forward.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There were 3 people there, a high lvl cleric, a high lvl archer and a mid lvl cleric. They were killing the spider many times. I asked for help / squad invite (in a polite way), but they ignored me. After a while, they finally invited me. When the spider appeared I started to kill it, but they didn't help me at all, they were just standing there. The spider poisoned me to death and they didn't even rev me. The archer was laughing her @ss off. Very funny, really... I didn't say anything, just left and logged out.

Ahahahaha... I'm sorry... ahahahaha... Ahem... ahahaha... damn I can't stop laughing.

Hmm. That was wrong of them... but still damn funny XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xgrade
    xgrade Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Today i woke up went to pwi pked a 3x she dropped her gryphon and she qqed about wanting it back and never going to pk mode again, in the end i npced it. Also i kicked a box of puppies afterwards. Was it my fault she didn't know she could drop stuff in pk>no Was it my fault there was a box of puppies in my wai> No, Noone is obligated to help you qqmoar
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    xgrade wrote: »
    Today i woke up went to pwi pked a 3x she dropped her gryphon and she qqed about wanting it back and never going to pk mode again, in the end i npced it. Also i kicked a box of puppies afterwards. Was it my fault she didn't know she could drop stuff in pk>no Was it my fault there was a box of puppies in my wai> No, Noone is obligated to help you qqmoar

Hmm Can't find the part in the first spider man movie where Peter let the robber run by becuase the guy, who was suppose to pay him, Scammed him. it would be a nice referance.I'm not going to use a phrase that you could take as a threat but, those puppies or that pk, somthing would always come back to bite you on the ****, if you don't believe in karma then you should know that 1 rude person cuases more rude people..If i saw you some where id be rude to you just becuase of the fact you sound like an *******.people should be nice becuase the way they act, makes a mass effect.I can completely hate you but i would be nice, even so, if i saw you in trouble or hurt.You could have walked around the puppies instead of taking more effort to kick them and then walk.

Edit : A side note to the Op If your on Heavens Tear Join Ronin, If not you can always come to Heavens Tear and Sense im asking this I will get you back to 30 and higher and Still join Ronin. We don't tolerate the rude in our faction. your given a boot without question if your being an obvious rude.If you have a boss we'll get to it when we can, which will be quick most of the time. If you need help on a quest and no one is busy im sure you could find help if your not asking for help 24/7. you also can't expect ppl to drop what they're doing on the spot for you.but thing you seem to be having to skip wouldnt be so much like that anymore.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010

You have to do oracles alone to get the exp. But i guess the cleric, if they where nice, could have healed you a bit or purified. But i understand if they didn't since im pretty sure they had 30-100 oracles to finish and it gets rather annoying after a while with lowbies coming by spamming party invites and asking for help. They probably just wanted you to gtfo.

Does gets rather tiring that people dont know they have to solo the quest and cant even bother to figure stuff you by themselves, after you explained it to 10 people you just stop answering. Than you get whispers about "halp plz" 20 more times and you ignore everyone and hope they die to the boss b:surrender.

Really go join a better faction and try to make friends. Random players normally tends to get tired getting asked to help all the time :/
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I find this version of pw to be just as rude as the PH version sadly the general public on the game are stuck up and rude alot of times and many times ive run into pplz using the attitude with "Im Better then You." deal, when they think they are top dog having a char lvl70 or 80's and think they high lvl. Sorry but no rofl Ive been playing pw 3 years now, i have 10 chars all 90+ and half are in their 100's.
    It just shocks me and disappoints me greatly to how pplz behave on this server :/ if your a cleric then do your damn job your not a healing char just to stand there and pick your nose.

with the attitude of your post... i doubt you even have 1 char in the 1xx range. i have a cleric... and my damn job is the one that pays me in USD. i am in no way obligated to heal anyone or anything. while its not out of the realm of possibility that i'll go (slightly) out of my way for rez/buff someone... i am in no way obligated to do it. and if you deem it necessary to demand anything from me... well... you can f off like rest of the non factors.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf