Stuck in glitch zone, can't even log in w/o crashing need help ASAP

Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Support Desk
My entire career the game has crashed when I fly over swiftwind.........gives me a "bug report" and closes my whole game. Normally I can just reload the game and go about my way, right now every time I reload it immediately crashes. I am stuck in the "glitch" zone and literally cannot play the game right now, HELP!
Post edited by Nigrosity - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    try verifying
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    try verifying

verifying did not work

thanks for the suggestion

help
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nigrosity has been caught in teh mythical Bermuda quadrangle?
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if live chat works, request a move perhaps?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You should be ok now so says a GM. b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    hehe even took me to my next WQ drop :)

thanks !
  • /Billion - Heavens Tear
    /Billion - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    this is a known problem ive had quite a few times. This happened to me while afk flying over the world doing WQ or just flying around. You end up in "dead zones" which you crash and start falling out of the sky. Every time you log in your in for about 3 seconds and then you crash again with a bug report. Ive found out that holding the W key after you login and choose your character fixes the problem. Just login, choose your character, and while pwi loads in hold your W key down until you land on the ground. and whala! fixed. Just dont land near mobs that are 40+ levels higher then you b:surrender

+1 it works gm ^__^ take mental note
This discussion has been closed.