Concerning Server Transfers

Nymphetameow - Archosaur
Nymphetameow - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a nice day and are enjoying the new server! I can't wait to see how things go from here.

I have a question regarding server transfers. I've decided to switch from Dreamweaver to Archosaur. I have gold that I bought in the game that I'd like to have on Archosaur. So my question is, what is the best way going about this and is it against the ToS to trade with players server to server.

Thanks for your replies in advance! b:bye
Post edited by Nymphetameow - Archosaur on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rasie a ticket and request the gold be transferred between the servers. If you dont plan ever going back to the old server you could even convert what gear you can to coin then gold and transfer that over too

You will need to provide enough relevant security details and it may take a week or so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a nice day and are enjoying the new server! I can't wait to see how things go from here.

I have a question regarding server transfers. I've decided to switch from Dreamweaver to Archosaur. I have gold that I bought in the game that I'd like to have on Archosaur. So my question is, what is the best way going about this and is it against the ToS to trade with players server to server.

Thanks for your replies in advance! b:bye

The best way would probably to turn your Gold into coins on the server it's on and then sell it to a trustworthy person and make him charge Gold on the new server. That's what people have been doing anyway. Don't think it's vs the ToS for you trading your coins to someone and them buying you Gold elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Auction house gold wont be transfered by pwi you gotta have actually bought the gold with real money in order to tranfer it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rasie a ticket and request the gold be transferred between the servers. If you dont plan ever going back to the old server you could even convert what gear you can to coin then gold and transfer that over too

You will need to provide enough relevant security details and it may take a week or so

Would that work with gold already spent? I.E., mounts/fashion/etc.? Cuz if so, I might try that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orga - Archosaur
    Orga - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If everyone could transfer AH gold the markets would be messed up.
    Only gold that is bought with Real Life money can be transfered.
    Submit a ticket and they will do that.
    But only RL Gold, not Auction House gold.
  • Nymphetameow - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Thanks all for the replies.

So, in conclusion, the best way to go about it would be ask to trade coins on Dreamweaver for gold on Archosaur? I will give it a try.

If you don't mind one more question.. is the auction house the only way to trade in game gold?
    Thanks b:kiss
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have a question regarding server transfers

All you need to know concerning transfers is here. Search before posting, please... this has been answered many times already.
  • Nymphetameow - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for your reply Rainbowvidel but this did not answer my question. I had already assumed that you could not transfer items and characters. My question was only related to gold and if there was ANY way of transferring it (meaning trading with other players) and the best way of going about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for trying. b:thanks