Seeking LGBT guild

Options
Kizzy - Raging Tide
Kizzy - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Guild Banter
Hi, I am currently on the Raging Tide server but I do not feel welcome here. There is way to much homophobia here. I am looking for a LGBT guild in any server. I am willing to relocate to another server if there is one worthy there.

I am tired of being in a guild where it is okay for one player to say fa**ot constantly. I am tired of being "left out" of parties because players don't want to party up with anyone who is open about being ****.

Mostly I am tired of higher level players telling me to either pay them "protection" money or they will PK me when I hit 30.

I have deleted 14 characters that got near level 30 just so I wouldn't be a target.

I do not need to tell anyone of my being ****, but neither do I need to listen to slanderous remarks about ****.

If there is no LGBT guild, then let's figure out what server the most of us are on and make one there. That way players that identify as LGBT or friendly to us will have a place to go with like minded individuals.
Post edited by Kizzy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If I am not mistaken, there has been a few posts about this from the Dreamweaver and Sanctuary servers.

Otherwise I would say start one.

Good Luck and sorry you have yet to feel welcome!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Guess it's my moment to shine here eh? Lol.

Well Feral isn't a full-fledged LGBT guild, but we are very LGBT-friendly - because you have little to no choice if you want to stand your **** leader (me x]) and a bunch of members as well.

We're on Dreamweaver server, BTW. We recruit lv20+, and 18 years and over, as I keep chat unrated (although no cybering at all...). I mean, cases of homophobia heard from other players and an unrated environment, with limits of course - and people who are able to stay in said limits! - are the reasons we've created Feral. We're not a TW faction, we run FBs, BHs, trying to recruit higher levels for TT. People around the same level tend to quest together, we're very chatty, have a vent server which is gaining in activity, forums...

Level is debatable, as long as you're active and fit in, we don't have any problem with level actually. We've simply had less luck keeping people under lv20.

If you want more information, feel free to PM me on forums, in-game, to go on feralpwi.tk, or to PM the following people in-game as well:

- Kaneharo (Marshal)
    - CelticRain (Marshal)
    - Trishtana (Marshal)
    - FireSiren (Exec)
    - TheRedCross, TheGayPanda or Golbaezer (me, on alts).

Looking forward to adding you to our roster! =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Syrinxia - Heavens Tear
    Syrinxia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hi. I don't know if you have found a faction yet or even still playing, but I want to let you know about MeowMix, an LGBT faction, **** and ****-friendly. It's incredibly new but hey we all have to start somewhere right? Social, helpful, active! Msg me or Formykka, or _Knoxx_ for more info anytime! Hope all is well with you.

Of course, this means you'll have to come on over to Heavens Tear ;) Have you started one yet on RT?
  • VickysLove - Raging Tide
    VickysLove - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    idk man, but if you do decide to start an LGBT faction count me in, i'll help
    whos alt could i be? look at the green and you shall see b:chuckle