True Form?

_TheFallen_ - Raging Tide
_TheFallen_ - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Barbarian
i wounder if i should do my quest alot in true form exept bosses or in human form
and if you answer tell me why and to when i should change to the other one if you need to b:laugh
Post edited by _TheFallen_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Thoruum - Harshlands
    Thoruum - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    To be honest, I used to use True Form to do quests till lv. 55 and it sucks. I thought that it would be better when I use Humanoid Form, and it deals nice with mobs. Maxed Mighty Swing has 50% to stun target for 4 sec, you can cast some more dmg skills like Armageddon[not recomended xD] or spam lower lvl skills like Penetrate Armor, SoBK, or even Swell. U can also switch to Tiger Form and use Sunder. THere are multiply of options, so it depends on u, what u choose.
  • jukestoph
    jukestoph Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    True form is a travel form till you can get a mount/aerogear, and a tanking form.

If you solo mostly, stay humanoid mostly to kill quicker.

If you group with a DD, go True.

Simple as that.
  • RafiTheBear - Lost City
    RafiTheBear - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    true from is best way to quest and griend wast less MP then humenoide from and tiger from as u be higer u get great skill called sunder with heal u that great skill for not use pots for HP
    humen from wast to much mp and not worth to stay long i use humen from for pvp only most of time i tiger from.
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Tiger form=cheaper but longer
    human form=faster but more expensive

If like me, ur a poor barb, just stay tiger all the time

Anyhow, always tank bosses in tiger form