PW School Teacher Rewards

2»

Comments

• TurboTaxi - Lost City
    TurboTaxi - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL what who when where?!?!?

i love the rings ^_^ but the single perfect stone can go to hell! LOL
    "Stay cool, be respectful, know your limits, and accept it when you've lost....

...then maybe i'll stick around a bit longer. b:victory" -Anonymous

93 Barb (BattleBurger)
    100 Assassin (TurboTaxi)
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I won't complain about the prices, but the difference between them is just too big.

For 1 sheet you get 1 stone, almost pointless but well, you don't have to show any effort to do the quest so...
    For 30 sheets you get an awesome ring which is even better than the rank badges.

I mean, if 1 sheet is worth 1 stone, it should be something not so useful for 30 sheets.
    Or the better way is, if the ring is so powerful, 1 sheet should be worth at least 15 stones or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree, its not worth it.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After 90 days and obtaining ring this repeatable quest doesn't worth it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok, after 180 days ill get enough pstones to run one TT with constant debuff on bosses. xD
    I know it's free but ... you have to kill one mob or two to get a pstone. It's kinda ridiculous.
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't care how they change this new daily as long as it doesn't give exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol in the time it takes my crappy comp to get there i can probably buy 20 from just hacking up a few mobs >.> and the rings suck for everybody except magic users anyway, unless ur a channel freak lol misty rings ftw lol

EDIT
    now the marriage quest at least has some value lol unless u got married for exp, i've been married for a very long time to my RL gf so having the best marriage quest ring would probably woo her into something we can all agree on ^_^
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if doing NOTHING is too much for 1perfect stone+an extra blessbox...

just dont accept the quest then you lazy ...s!b:angry
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtf kinda bs is this **** u ppl need to move to a pk server if ur that unsatisfied those rings are awesome for every class on pk serverb:chuckle ill be using one on my barb and wizzy venos can use it in pk but not TT and BM CLERICS SINS BARBS all would benefit from a ring that gives 100+atk and alot of crit who doesnt need crit in pk?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You must be joking. This daily requires almost no effort what so ever, and you think the reward isn't great enough?

Do you refuse to eat dinner because there is no dessert?

Owned, sorry OP and the other QQers. You get 1 attendance sheet and a blessing for attack and / or defense level increase for a half hour. That IS a good reward... If that sucked for you, then why QQ about it? I honestly thing you guys rely too much on dailies. b:laugh 1 perfect stone for attendance sheet... and the rings before LVL90 one does suck, I can tell you that... But wow... I never seen such QQ over a real daily. We should get more dailies like that.

@ La_Zorra that guy is right, little people grind these days thanks to BH, I have seen people grinding, but numbers are so few. I seen more people on WC for BH, and more people on BH like crazy. I think you and your friends do them too, don't lie xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Owned, sorry OP and the other QQers. You get 1 attendance sheet and a blessing for attack and / or defense level increase for a half hour. That IS a good reward... If that sucked for you, then why QQ about it? I honestly thing you guys rely too much on dailies. b:laugh 1 perfect stone for attendance sheet...
    and the rings before LVL90 one does suck, I can tell you that... But wow... I never seen such QQ over a real daily. We should get more dailies like that.

@ La_Zorra that guy is right, little people grind these days thanks to BH, I have seen people grinding, but numbers are so few. I seen more people on WC for BH, and more people on BH like crazy. I think you and your friends do them too, don't lie xD.

...Since when do free 2-Crit Rings with base attack comparable to gear meant for level 9x (OHT) with a level requirement of 50 suck? O_O

Dunno about you, but I'm positively drooling at the prospect of 10-12% critical rate at 5x as a class other than Archer or Sin. XD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtf kinda bs is this **** u ppl need to move to a pk server if ur that unsatisfied those rings are awesome for every class on pk serverb:chuckle ill be using one on my barb and wizzy venos can use it in pk but not TT and BM CLERICS SINS BARBS all would benefit from a ring that gives 100+atk and alot of crit who doesnt need crit in pk?
    ring with +% accuracy > school teacher rings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ...Since when do free 2-Crit Rings with base attack comparable to gear meant for level 9x (OHT) with a level requirement of 50 suck? O_O

Dunno about you, but I'm positively drooling at the prospect of 10-12% critical rate at 5x as a class other than Archer or Sin. XD

Oh yeah, forgot about the crit rate on LVL50 one, forgot about that... b:laugh But I have better might rings around this lvl still b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    about that grinding thing... i grind all the time, i never do bh unless its helping a friend or faction member with their fb. i know a large amount of people who do the same as i do.

on the rings for daily, yes they suck when you compare them to all the op lunar event gear, but the lower level rings are awesome for people of those levels. the single perfect stone is kinda pointless though, i appreciate the effort in giving us a reward we don't have to work for, but one perfect stone doesn't help much when it takes 120 to make atk charms.
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol.... getting 1.....ONNNNNEEE perfect stone after an hour wait is 'awesome'?

uh, you do realize you could go kill a couple mobs in 5 minutes and acquire enough loot to buy like maybe, 2 or more perfect stones...... (still LOLing)

But while you are getting your 2 or more stones I am doing just like you except I get one extra free of charge!!!!!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But while you are getting your 2 or more stones I am doing just like you except I get one extra free of charge!!!!!

Necromancer. +1 post count. My wee wee just grew.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Fail necro, bro'.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think the rings are pretty good.

Like my wife says "best free ring in game"

Take a non cash shopper point of view, They hit harder the a Unicorn spirit ring : Order (or whatever it's called) and when I go fight, I actually wonder sometimes between wearing my Lvl 90 attendance or a band of heaven's jail. Band hits more, but attendance gives more crit, hp and a defense level.

And what says u have to "wait" 1 hour a day to get them ? You just take quest before anything else, then go do what u normally do, and come back later. It's actually no chore at all to get. And for those who don't go Rep, or don't have a ring of eternal solitude or Sign of frost, it is a pretty good ring.

Basiccly, how much dex a ring would have to give to give 3% crit, 60 ? And 80 hp, at least 8 vit for a mage ? Now, find a mage ring that gives 100 magic attack, 60 dex and 8 vit...go...

Thought of it enough ? Only ones I see are R8/R9 or the mage version of the Unicorn Ring : order (forgot name right now, I think Auspicious but not sure)

For sure a cash shopper or good merchant will say "these rings suck, they are MUCH better ones out there".. "Much better" ? not that much for a mage except if u have channeling on them or spend to get rank like I said. Even for a mell class they are quite good. 2 of them does 6% crit. Put those on a bm (like me) that has about 200 dex and u can get 20% crit easy with dex added from armor and/or leaf dance. And that's whitout having to spend millions for ring that have crit%, they are FREE ones i'm talking about.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This thread reeks of necro. Btw, I wonder how Yulk, my old pal, is doing.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think the rings are pretty good.

Like my wife says "best free ring in game"

Take a non cash shopper point of view, They hit harder the a Unicorn spirit ring : Order (or whatever it's called) and when I go fight, I actually wonder sometimes between wearing my Lvl 90 attendance or a band of heaven's jail. Band hits more, but attendance gives more crit, hp and a defense level.

And what says u have to "wait" 1 hour a day to get them ? You just take quest before anything else, then go do what u normally do, and come back later. It's actually no chore at all to get. And for those who don't go Rep, or don't have a ring of eternal solitude or Sign of frost, it is a pretty good ring.

Basiccly, how much dex a ring would have to give to give 3% crit, 60 ? And 80 hp, at least 8 vit for a mage ? Now, find a mage ring that gives 100 magic attack, 60 dex and 8 vit...go...

Thought of it enough ? Only ones I see are R8/R9 or the mage version of the Unicorn Ring : order (forgot name right now, I think Auspicious but not sure)

For sure a cash shopper or good merchant will say "these rings suck, they are MUCH better ones out there".. "Much better" ? not that much for a mage except if u have channeling on them or spend to get rank like I said. Even for a mell class they are quite good. 2 of them does 6% crit. Put those on a bm (like me) that has about 200 dex and u can get 20% crit easy with dex added from armor and/or leaf dance. And that's whitout having to spend millions for ring that have crit%, they are FREE ones i'm talking about.

I got my auspicious ring:order for free by doing full fc. b:pleased

Also, @necroer try harder with your necros bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Im bored and ill get my +1 pc cuz ive been on this forum for more than 1 hour now.

Anyway, for those complaining about free daily perfect stones, there's still OHT 90+ daily.

You just need the luminostone and sculpure and you get 70 stones per day...

FAIL NECRO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Okon - Lost City
    Okon - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    +1 post b:victoryb:chuckle